Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ that reminds me of Dorothy Brown and her husband Charlie, (no kidding; they had to get an unlisted ph.# because of all the prank calls) the retired couple who lived next door when I/we bought this house in '82. She was an observer, to put it politely, who knew everything that happened on our street, and I mean everything. I found it odd and a bit annoying, initially, until I realized that's about the best security system you could want.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have ADT Gregg, he’s the best by far. Way better than anything store bought. He will take action, and everyone in a very wide radius knows this. He was born and raised in an area far from where he currently lives. He watches out so as not to become his old neighborhood. Love him, several members have met him, he’s the best.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I lived in a large apartment complex in Anaheim and the semi-retired neighbors were horrible gossips but sure kept an eye on everyone's comings and goins. We'd sit at what we called Table One by the pool after work at night and talk and drink, I sometimes miss those days.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )