Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:
    What a great KNIGHT for the Stanley Cup finals

You must have purchased about 300 of the AM Dark Knights! How the H long do the NHL Playoffs last??

Lol I think it's something like 18 days for the finals. I have enough to last me the rest of the season 😉

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    @TheKraken I would say that great minds think alike, Taylor, but that would be highly presumptuous and erroneous to put my mind in the same league as yours.

I am but a student of the leaf

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    Keeping with a theme tonight.

Enjoy!

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    The whole Vegas herf crew...all smoking tuxtlas

Why you flippin' us off Frank?

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    The whole Vegas herf crew...all smoking tuxtlas

Why you flippin' us off Frank?

You know why.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.