Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    A break from your regularly scheduled strawberry shortcake pictures on a great Saturday KNIGHT.

I hope you have at least one more of those Dark Knights, Frank.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:
    A break from your regularly scheduled strawberry shortcake pictures on a great Saturday KNIGHT.

I have a fiver at home. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

I'll take the two (minimum) leftovers. ;)

• Options

San Lotano Oval Maduro.

• Options

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

Sounds like we need to do a trade!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

Guess who wishes @VegasFrank was on the call? After meeting him I realized the the guy was awesome

• Options

@11thGenSoutherner said:
    Guess who wishes @VegasFrank was on the call? After meeting him I realized the the guy was awesome

I'll be back at the same bat time on the same bat channel tomorrow, Jeremy!

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

I'm afraid you wouldn't find much of equal value from my little 60-70 cigar collection. Anyway, I hope you only need to smoke one more.

• Options

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

I'm afraid you wouldn't find much of equal value from my little 60-70 cigar collection. Anyway, I hope you only need to smoke one more.

Nah, we will do it. Did you do a newbie trade yet? If not I'll sponsor you.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

Nah, we will do it. Did you do a newbie trade yet? If not I'll sponsor you.

Yep, I'm on the good traders list.