Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TXCigar12 said:
    @USAf06 - have you been to El Titan? I'm going to be in Miami in a couple of weeks and wanted to get the scoop on lounges to try. Also was told Espinola was good. Any insight?

I haven't been to any lounge in Miami. I know you can visit Titan but I don't think it's a lounge. I'm pretty sure you can buy sticks there though. I do recommend going here though.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    TXCigar12TXCigar12 Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @Usaf06

• Options
    MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Special size from a special guy. Thank you @CharlieHeis for this beaut. (Background is @MrShrek who was trying to explain how "big" he is)

What size is that? 2nd favorite man o war after a Puro authentico and smoking one right now actually. I’d love to try it in a small vitola though

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Yes. ^ Alas I only had one, can't remember where i got it, lol. if I had two I'd send you one;

That's okay Edward. @Patrickbrick shared one with me last year, and it was great.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Special size from a special guy. Thank you @CharlieHeis for this beaut. (Background is @MrShrek who was trying to explain how "big" he is)

What size is that? 2nd favorite man o war after a Puro authentico and smoking one right now actually. I’d love to try it in a small vitola though

Corona. Haven't made them in a while from what Charlie said. It was great!

I'm smoking this comfortably numb vol 2 tonite. Only comes in one vitola.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank sounds phenomenal, I’ll make it a goal to score an Armada Corona

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

You are welcome @VegasFrank. I hope you enjoyed it.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

@TXCigar12 said:
    @USAf06 - have you been to El Titan? I'm going to be in Miami in a couple of weeks and wanted to get the scoop on lounges to try. Also was told Espinola was good. Any insight?

There are cigar lounges all over the Miami area. Cuban Crafters is a nice place to stop for a smoke and coffee.
    If your near Hallandale Beach Xavier's is nice with a well stocked walk in.
    In Doral is a place called Tobacon
    Comfortable lounge that serves spirits

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5