Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    brainfrzbrainfrz Posts: 73
    2x daily deal, 2x CCom Brazilian torpedo, 1x CCom Cuban churchill, 1x CCom Cuban robusto. I didn't like the CCom Cuban in the sampler I bought but want to give it another try.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 4 of that AJ Fernandez 12 cigar deal with the new Man 'O War Virtue.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My end of a trade with Laker... he sent me some sweet Gurkhas.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    got two CAO Yin Yang boxes. Interesting looking sticks
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    10 Cu Avana Intenso's, 12 pk sampler of LHC/LHCOF.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just ordered the following (brace yourselves):

- Gurkha Premium Humidor Sampler (Gurkha Double Maduro Toro, Gurkha Fuerte Toro, Gurkha Centurian, Gurkha Micro-Batch VH-7, Gurkha Micro-Batch S-2, Gurkha Micro-Batch TPB-1, Gurkha Micro-Batch C-10, Gurkha Regent Toro, Gurkha Royal Brigade Gurkha Black Puro Torpedo, Gurkha Empire I, Gurkha Empire II, Gurkha Empire III, Gurkha Empire VI, Gurkha Empire V, Gurkha Empire VI)
    - Fernandez Dirty Dozen Sampler (Padilla Achilles, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, Nica Libre, La Herencia Cubana, Man O' War, Gurkha's Park Avenue, La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte, 5 Vegas Triple-A, Man O' War Ruination, Graycliff Turbo, Man O' War Virtue and Diesel.)
    - Padilla Dominus
    - My Father Le Bijou 1922
    - Free Perdomo Assortment (5 stick sampler)
    - 2x Albion Belicoso Daily Deal (10 sticks total)
    - A sampler from a sister site including: 2 - Tempus Quadrum (box-press) (5.5" x 55)
    2 - Man O’ War Ruination Belicoso (5.75" x 56)
    2 - Gurkha Empire Series VI (5.5" x 52)
    2 - CAO Brazilia Lambada (6" x 50)
    2 - Nica Libre Exclusivo (5.5" x 50)
    2 - 5 Vegas Series ’A’ Apotheosis (box-press) (5.5" x 55)
    2 - Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Belicoso (5.5" x 52)
    2 - Fonseca Serie ’F’ Robusto (5" x 52)
    2 - Bahia Trinidad Pancho (5.5" x 52)
    1 - Bugatti B-1 Lighter

I feel like I'm gonna need more Humidor space... Hmm...
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Good God, man!
  • Options
    urbino:
    Good God, man!
    Yeah... If my math is correct, that's 63 sticks. I've lost my mind, but I'm going to be well stocked for a year or so. Not that it'll keep me from buying more cigars constantly. Also, I managed to get all of that for under 200$, so CCOM hooks it up, as always.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    but I'm going to be well stocked for a year or so.

Yeah i said that once.....i was back in 3 weeks :)
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I got a box with 3 262 t-shirts. 2 for myself and 1 for Mrs. Slob.
  • Options
    She's not reading over your shoulder, is she?
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Here's todays draw -

I am a happy man =)
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    got my PE replacements!! now if I could only flash forward 3-6 months and smoke it I would be set!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    mrpillow:
    Here's todays draw -

I am a happy man =)
    Nice haul. I noticed that you tenderly laid them down on your mattress. Nice touch.
  • Options
    No stogies, but I did get a copy of Perelman's Cigar Cyclopedia and a dehumidifier.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    I jump to the week-end blitz ROCKY PATEL ITC 10th ANNIVERSARY robusto box of 20. pretty good deal !
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    10 MOW Ruination #2, 1GOF, 1 Tat, 1Camacho PE, 1 Graycliff DE, 1 Ashton VSG, 1 Diesel, 1 5 Vegas AAA, 1 La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got that Fuente Super deal and the cotm package.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    1GOF, 1 Tat Cohonu 2003, 3 Camacho PE, 1 Graycliff DE, 1 Ashton VSG, 4 Liga Privada #9s, 2 Bugatti lighters and a partridge in a pear tree.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    TatuajeVI:
    1GOF, 1 Tat Cohonu 2003, 3 Camacho PE, 1 Graycliff DE, 1 Ashton VSG, 4 Liga Privada #9s, 2 Bugatti lighters and a partridge in a pear tree.
    nice...I bet one of those Liga Privada #9s would go over well after cooking up that partridge with some of the pears!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    nice...I bet one of those Liga Privada #9s would go over well after cooking up that partridge with some of the pears!
    yum.... partridge with pear sauce...
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I heard partridge with pear sauce tastes just like Bald Eagle on a rotissere..
  • Options
    10 Don Pepin Baez and the Don Pepin Sampler....... will be looking forward to sitting down with Mr. Pepin in a few days.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got my package of 65% conserva-gel beads and a pile of camachos for the aging humidor. Hoo-yeah!
  • Options
    That huge bundle of goodies came today:

I don't know where to start.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Doc, Enjoy the summer ! I've had almost all of those, except for some of the Gurkhas which I can never catch up on. They release them faster than I can smoke them.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Hey Doc, Enjoy the summer ! I've had almost all of those, except for some of the Gurkhas which I can never catch up on. They release them faster than I can smoke them.
    Thanks Kaspera! The reason I don't know where to start... is because I want to just smoke everything there! I will probably start with sticks I have a couple of, and decide whether to keep smoking them, or set them aside to age.
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Courtesy of cholmes8310 -

• Options
    cliff tcliff t Posts: 16
    A Gurkha Premium Sampler from my daughter. A good kid she is!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Got in a fiver of the Padron Magnum Maduro's. One of them is obviously older than the other four. The cello is very yellowed and kinda foggy and it actually has a little bit of bloom on it, nice! Smells fantastic too, like earthy chocolate. Mmm, can't wait for the summer to come around!