Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    A Fatty G O F and a Bugitti Lighter !
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Busted Pre Emargo (no worries, I am sure they will take care of it), that bad a$$ Bugatti lighter (feel like i could knock someone out with that sucker!) and a load of cigar thanx to a trade with Russ! Thanx again man!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    txjayhawk:
    Busted Pre Emargo (no worries, I am sure they will take care of it), that bad a$$ Bugatti lighter (feel like i could knock someone out with that sucker!) and a load of cigar thanx to a trade with Russ! Thanx again man!
    You're very welcome, and thanks for the sticks you sent my way. I may just have one later tonight. Sorry to hear about the damaged stick. I'm sure ccom will make it right.

As well as receiving my end of a trade from txjayhawk, I got my god of fire/Bugatti deals. This was a great day for the mail!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Same here... that is one sweet lighter. It's my first time using a punch, I think I like it
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    zoom6zoom:
    Same here... that is one sweet lighter. It's my first time using a punch, I think I like it
    Got my GOF/Bugatti deals in today, can't wait to put this kicka$$ lighter to the test tonight!
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    Picked up a Triunfador #5, an Air Bender Matada, and a box of AVO LE10 at an AVO event last night at a local B&M.
  • Options
    Went to a CAO event today in Redmond. My roommate picked up a box of MX2's with a freebie commemorative sampler and hat. I just got a few singles including a Patel Bros, CAO L’Aniversaire maduro, CAO La Traviata, and an Ashton VSG. I've been really curious about the VSG, can't wait to give it a go!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Got my almost box of Padilla '68's from teebone673 . This was a straight purchase thing. All arrived safe and sound. Thanks Todd.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    I got in a couple boxes of the Rocky Patel 10th Anniversary. My current fav.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    This is a testament to how generous BOTL's are on these forums.. I recently posted about the Verdadero Organic Box on the weekend blitz, seeing if anyone wanted to split one, and Martin, lilwing, PM'd me and said he would send me a few.. well I just got them and he sent me not only a few, but 10 Verdadero's!! What a great guy! Thanks again Martin!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I had one of my bigger mail days... 21 sticks, the product of 2 trades and one Movie Pass winner... love this environment... I love that I can make trades with you guys and try all these new sticks!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    24 sticks arrived thanks to CCom. 2x 5 Vegas DD, and AJ Dirty Doz. Oh yeah!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    10 Gurkha Grand Envoy Toros
    10 Gurkha Master Select Robustos
    5 Gurkha Empire Series 1
    5 Gurkha Empire Series 3

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Got my 19 Padilla Series '68's from TeeBone and two boxes of Brazilian Labels.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    2 boxes of 262 one rubosto and one torro box press. Waiting on the torpedo box which is back ordered. Get some if you haven't tried them yet!
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Got my 2 5 vegas DDs, cant wait to light those babies up!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    got my part of a trade with DiamondDog. GOF and Cohiba Black. mmmmmm
  • Options
    Two boxes of ITC 10th, one lonsdale and one torpedo, a few fivers of Fonseca robusto's and another box of Oliveros LTD's. It was a good day :^)
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    1 Box of La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte's 1-4 pack of Nub Habano's 6- Verdadero Organic's Nothing like coming home to a package of cigars after a really bad day.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    stephen_hannibal:
    10 Gurkha Grand Envoy Toros
    10 Gurkha Master Select Robustos
    5 Gurkha Empire Series 1
    5 Gurkha Empire Series 3

Those Master Selects Rock!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    2 boxes of 262 one rubosto and one torro box press. Waiting on the torpedo box which is back ordered. Get some if you haven't tried them yet!
    Damn that's quite a haul. I got the 6-pack sampler in and they're almost rested. Can't wait. Part of me is afraid that I'll follow in your footsteps.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Today i got:
    5 MoW Ruinations
    4 5 Vegas Classic
    4 5 Vegas A
    4 5 Vegas Gold
    1 God of Fire
    1 Bugatti Lighter
    oh ya.... and i got sniped!!!!
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Got my God Of Fire and Bugatti Lighter. One just as beautiful as other!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I got 15 mixed Gurkhas to see if I like them...or hate them.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Today I got 15 mixed Gurkhas to see if I like them...or hate them.
    My guess is you will have a mixed reaction. It seems that I like the mid-range Gurkhas most. (5-10 dollars) While the "high end" ones fail to impress. Enjoy the taste test Poker.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Got 10 Tobacos Baez SF's and passed the 600 post count. I am spending way to much time here guys!
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Dark Roast:
    Got my God Of Fire and Bugatti Lighter. One just as beautiful as other!
    Same here
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    fla-gypsy:
    Got 10 Tobacos Baez SF's and passed the 600 post count. I am spending way to much time here guys!
    Congrats, gypsy.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yesterday I got a couple nice treats! One of my buddies gave me a Don Carlos Edition de Aniv. for my b-day and another buddy gave me a Tatuaje Drac, and an El Rey de Mundo ISOM! My aging humi is getting stuffed!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PuroFreak:
    Yesterday I got a couple nice treats! One of my buddies gave me a Don Carlos Edition de Aniv. for my b-day and another buddy gave me a Tatuaje Drac, and an El Rey de Mundo ISOM! My aging humi is getting stuffed!
    Puro nice score dude. Let us know how you like the Tatuaje Drac. I've been wanting to try that and the Frank