Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    tempus magistri and lfd dl chisel. smoking the tempus at cascade cigar as we speak while the buckeyes play
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Choba stopped by last night to have a smoke and the mofo gives me 1 Tat Black Tubo, 1 Utopia Maduro, and 1 El Triunfador. Wtf, Will, you are awesome.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Choba stopped by last night to have a smoke and the mofo gives me 1 Tat Black Tubo, 1 Utopia Maduro, and 1 El Triunfador. Wtf, Will, you are awesome.
    Spreadin the Utopia love.......... nice.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Today I got (5) MOW Toros, (5) 5 Vegas 'A' Alphas, and (5) Erin Go Bragh Irish Whiskey Robusto (for Patty's Day!)
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    sightunseen:
    Indeed. I got a Utopia Natural that was PIF'd to me from dennisking. Great smoke that one, and the maduro smells amazing.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Not cigar related but my Axiom EP500 subwoofer came in today........YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got a few things today. 2 5 Vegas AAA, 2 RP Edje Corojo Torpedo, 2 Padron Family Reserve 44 Years Maduro and the weekend CS II Deal. Cant wait to try those Padrons.
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    I got my Nub Habano DD along with a Don Pepin sampler (5 Vegas Miami, Tatuaje Havana VI, DPG Cuban Classic, Cubao, San Cristobal) and a couple Baccarats for the wife.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    lilwing88:
    sightunseen:
    Indeed. I got a Utopia Natural that was PIF'd to me from dennisking. Great smoke that one, and the maduro smells amazing.
    I'll be surprised if you don't love it.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    A Xikar cutter and a box of LFD Double Ligero Chisel maduros.
  • Options
    Tabacos Baez SF, Casa Magna Oscuro, T52.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nothing! Dang it, I hate it when that happens.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    A box Tabacos Baez SF...
    Tell me about the Tobaccos Baez SF's. Where did you get them and how much? Are they good smokes. I have been wanting to try them for everyday smoking.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A box of Padilla Habano churchills arrived today, snagged it for $52, not bad considering how much I've come to love that cigar. Also got 10 Sol Cubano Connecticut robustos.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Plus that bundle of MoWs. Boy, it's a good thing you're not out of room for cigars.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Plus that bundle of MoWs. Boy, it's a good thing you're not out of room for cigars.
    :). I did a bit of upgrading and consolidating recently. For the purpose of bombs though, yeah I'm still out of room.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Got some Gurkha's Sherpa Toros and A. Fernandez Torpedos.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    got my Arganese Uno Puros, Ccom ACID 3 for 5, and 3 great packages from fellow BOTL's Cank, sandman, and ljl. My mailbox got BOMBED! Really lookin forward to diggin in to all these lovely sticks
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    oh and I went to my local B&M and picked up a new punch and double guillotine cutter, waiting to pick out a nice cutter once i put some money together
  • Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    I got my first CCOM shipment in today and I am pumped...... (2) Gran Habano 3 Siglo Anniversy Edition (2) 5 Vegas Cask Strength II (2) Padilla Series '68 Anniversary Edition (2) Rocky Patel Decade 10th Anniversary Edition (2) Graycliff 1966 Anniversary Edition I have never had any of these and cant wait. Any suggrstions on where to start.
  • Options
    dsayles:
    I got my first CCOM shipment in today and I am pumped...... (2) Gran Habano 3 Siglo Anniversy Edition (2) 5 Vegas Cask Strength II (2) Padilla Series '68 Anniversary Edition (2) Rocky Patel Decade 10th Anniversary Edition (2) Graycliff 1966 Anniversary Edition I have never had any of these and cant wait. Any suggrstions on where to start.
    Congrats, man, I'm excited for you. You may not like this piece of advice, but you should let your sticks rest for about a week before smoking them. Shipping exposes the sticks to extreme changes in temperature and RH, so if you smoke them right off the truck (OTT), you may encounter problems with burn, flavor, etc. Many people smoke OTT anyways, so it's definitely up to you.

For your first smoke, I would recommend the 5 Vegas, just make sure you eat something beforehand.

Congrats again and here's to copious amounts of cigars in your future.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Got a nice addition to the humidor today. Picked up a Hemmingway Work of Art maduro. Not one I see everyday so I couldn't pass on it for $8.00!
  • Options
    Just in from a little cigar factory in Miami a sampler of all there wares. I have made a purchase from them previously which turned out really well so i decided to try the entire line. imageimage
  • Options
    I've dealt with CC in the past gypsy, I always wanted a complete line sampler to try since they didn't offer five packs or samplers for many of their cigars. Nice pick-up.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I've dealt with CC in the past gypsy, I always wanted a complete line sampler to try since they didn't offer five packs or samplers for many of their cigars. Nice pick-up.
    Not a bad deal either being the bargain shopper I am. 12 sticks for 24.99 +shipping to try them all. I am especially interested in the Medina 1959, I have a feeling it is a real sleeper stick.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    dsayles:
    Congrats, man, I'm excited for you. You may not like this piece of advice, but you should let your sticks rest for about a week before smoking them. Shipping exposes the sticks to extreme changes in temperature and RH, so if you smoke them right off the truck (OTT), you may encounter problems with burn, flavor, etc. Many people smoke OTT anyways, so it's definitely up to you.

For your first smoke, I would recommend the 5 Vegas, just make sure you eat something beforehand.

Congrats again and here's to copious amounts of cigars in your future.
    Thats a way to rain on my parade (lol). This is such a tease so I guess I will have an Ashton tonite.
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    j0z3r:
    Not a bad deal either being the bargain shopper I am. 12 sticks for 24.99 +shipping to try them all. I am especially interested in the Medina 1959, I have a feeling it is a real sleeper stick.
    Make sure you update us!
  • Options
    You got it!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Got a nice addition to the humidor today. Picked up a Hemmingway Work of Art maduro. Not one I see everyday so I couldn't pass on it for $8.00!
    I actually went back and picked up the last 3 of the Work of Arts after I posted this on my phone. I sat and had a couple smokes after I bought the first, and couldn't pass on the rest since they didn't have many. These look so good sitting in my aging humidor! After those and the DPG Centurion lancero I smoked tonight I'm very pleased! Life is good!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Box of 12 Trinidad Robusto Extra