Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Got some Diesels, water pillows, and a Gurkha Mug.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Got Uno Puros and the Purple Labels in today and smoked one of each off the truck... both very good smokes IMO and great for the $$$ YMMV
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TGO:
    Got Uno Puros and the Purple Labels in today and smoked one of each off the truck... both very good smokes IMO and great for the $$$ YMMV
    I'll have to trade you for one of those Unos Puros Tim, I kinda wanted to try one but was hesitant to commit to a box or fiver.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I got my birthday gift to me just in time, a 5 pack of Man O' War Limited Edition Salomon, my favoritists!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I had an awesome day!!

President of Drew Estate gave me a Dirty Rat and 2 Liga Privada 9.

Jon Huber from CAO gave me a CAO La Traviata in the new torpedo size that is not yet available.

Both guys were super cool and I had great conversations with both.
    That does sound like an awesome day! I thought I had a good day!
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    I got my birthday gift to me just in time, a 5 pack of Man O' War Limited Edition Salomon, my favoritists!
    Only 5 for your B-day? Somebody doesn't love you very much. :) jk, happy B-day (early? belated?)
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I found a package on my doorstep today. 3 mystery cigars for the "mystery stick" game and two Diesels from sightunseen!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    clearlysuspect:
    Only 5 for your B-day? Somebody doesn't love you very much. :) jk, happy B-day (early? belated?)
    Oh no. It was my birthday gift to me, from me. And believe me, I love me some me!!! And it's early, my birthday is tomorrow. Today is my nieces birthday and my wife's birthday is the day after mine.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    I'll have to trade you for one of those Unos Puros Tim, I kinda wanted to try one but was hesitant to commit to a box or fiver.
    ~~~ No worries Joe, I will have one for you :)
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Received me weekend blitz of Brazilians, two Nica Libres, and some more beads. Coolerdor is in business!
  • Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    Sweet, thanks Tim. I've got a couple cigars I want to run by you and see what you think of them, some recent acquisitions that I've been quite impressed with.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    Sweet, thanks Tim. I've got a couple cigars I want to run by you and see what you think of them, some recent acquisitions that I've been quite impressed with.
    ~~~ Sounds like a great reason to schedule the March Herf :)
  • Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    ~~~ Sounds like a great reason to schedule the March Herf :)
    Absolutely. The 13th is a little close, but the 20th should be workable. Off to post in the Socal herf thread. :)
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I got my brazilian weekend blitz today as well. I really should have ordered 2 instead of just the one. Kicking myself now.

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bacon.jay:
    I got my brazilian weekend blitz today as well. I really should have ordered 2 instead of just the one. Kicking myself now.

I'll bet you 16 ccom Green labels if you call and ask for another, they'll send you them for the same price. Assuming they still have any left. :)
  • Options
    smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    Today i picked up an: Air bender, edge missile maduro, edge maduro, my fathers, cao brazilia, hemingway signature, and a tat red tubo.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    smokester:
    Today i picked up an: Air bender, edge missile maduro, edge maduro, my fathers, cao brazilia, hemingway signature, and a tat red tubo.
    Nice pick up Smokester....let us know what you think of the Air bender.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    today I got a BEAUTIFUL box of tatuaje verocu tubos, 5 arganese uno, 5 a fernandez sig original, 1 5 vegas AAA, 1 diesel, and 1 LHCOF. GREAT day!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got a few things today!!! A box of Tatuaje Black and a box of Red, 2 ESG 23, 2 AJ Fernandez, 2 Cain F, 1 Partagas Benji Majestuso and the house blend weekend deal. Man, I really need to get that cabinet!!!!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    rwheelwright:
    I got a few things today!!! A box of Tatuaje Black and a box of Red, 2 ESG 23, 2 AJ Fernandez, 2 Cain F, 1 Partagas Benji Majestuso and the house blend weekend deal. Man, I really need to get that cabinet!!!!
    Damn you just had to put me to shame didn't you ;)
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    rwheelwright:
    Damn you just had to put me to shame didn't you ;)
    Sorry dude, was not my intent. If it makes you feel any better, I still have not had the AAA yet. And other than the Brazilian blend I have not had any of the others so who knows what I am in store for.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Have you had them red/blk tubo's yet Wheelie?

I got three boxes of LFD DL chisel maduro's today! These suckers are hard to find.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:

I got three boxes of LFD DL chisel maduro's today! These suckers are hard to find.
    Nope. Never. I've only had 1 tatuaje ever and it was a Havana I think.
  • Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123

This is my first post and the community seems very good so far.

I picked up a:

Nub Cameroon

RP Vintage 1990 (Never Fails Me)

Gurkha Toro(Never tried any Gurkha yet)

Ashton Cabinet Selection

Por Larranaga Cabinet Selection

Think I will crack open the JW Blue Label I got for a gift and smoke the Ashton tonite.

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    dsayles:

I picked up a:

Nub Cameroon

Ashton Cabinet Selection

Think I will crack open the JW Blue Label I got for a gift and smoke the Ashton tonite.

That's a pretty good first post. And a good night for that matter. Welcome.
  • Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    undulac:
    dsayles:

I picked up a:

Nub Cameroon

Ashton Cabinet Selection

That's a pretty good first post. And a good night for that matter. Welcome.
    I started enjoying cigars about a year. Five years ago I tried a Acid and wondered how anyone could smoke that crap(personal opinion) then I went to the Por Larranaga and stayed on that for about One year and in the past year I have tried anything and everything I could get my hands on.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I got some RP 1961 Torp's yesterday and have some oliva V Maddy's on the way!

Super excited about both of these cigars!

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    welcome to the forums bud
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:

Nope. Never. I've only had 1 tatuaje ever and it was a Havana I think.
    Just to let you know, I tried a red right about a week after getting them (from ccom) and it burned badly and was a bit harsh. I've been told from many people and I do believe pete said they need some rest time. The black seemed just fine and very tasty, I've had 3 thus far.