Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Williams:
    rwheelwright:
    I got a few things today!!! A box of Tatuaje Black and a box of Red, 2 ESG 23, 2 AJ Fernandez, 2 Cain F, 1 Partagas Benji Majestuso and the house blend weekend deal. Man, I really need to get that cabinet!!!!
    Damn you just had to put me to shame didn't you ;)
    Sorry dude, was not my intent. If it makes you feel any better, I still have not had the AAA yet. And other than the Brazilian blend I have not had any of the others so who knows what I am in store for.
    Haha don't worry about it man. I was just messin with ya!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Have you had them red/blk tubo's yet Wheelie?

I got three boxes of LFD DL chisel maduro's today! These suckers are hard to find.
    Nope. Never. I've only had 1 tatuaje ever and it was a Havana I think.
    Just to let you know, I tried a red right about a week after getting them (from ccom) and it burned badly and was a bit harsh. I've been told from many people and I do believe pete said they need some rest time. The black seemed just fine and very tasty, I've had 3 thus far.
    I've got one of each in the humi now. The others are stored away. I am probably going to give my friend one of each too but I have so much to get to that plenty of age is a byproduct at this point. LOL!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I got:

(5) Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro
    La Harencia Cubana
    La Harencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Solomon Bahia Blue
    RP Renaissance
    Graycliff 1666
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
    CAO Italia
    Perdomo Habano Corojo
    Oliva Serie V
    RP Vintage 1990
    DPG Cuban Classic
    CAO Sopranos
    Cain Maduro
    Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008
    My Father Cedro Deluxe
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Nice haul.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Nice haul.
    It was a good day..... I'll be taking a hiatus from buying and trading for a while. Got too many sticks in plastic bags and my humi is stuffed to capacity.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Today in the mail i got my weekend blitz .............. the cigar.com brazilian wrapper 4 of each size
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well today was a fantastic day for my mailbox! I've been out of town for 4 days and this morning when I got up and went to the front off I had 2 packages waiting for me. The first I opened was my Super Bowl prize package from G-man which included all great smokes! It had a LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Camacho Trip Maduro, Anejo "Shark", Tat Red Tubo, and an ISOM Monte #2. Also had an awesome Cowboys Zipo lighter with the butane insert to make it a cigar lighter. Everything in this package made my day, then I opened my second package, which was an order I was expecting, and drooled even more over the 20 Decades sitting there. Awesome day for my mail box!!! Not to mention that I got those 20 Decades for $90... Even though I'm back at work now, I'm still in a hell of a mood!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That's a hell of a prize package.
    lilwing88:
    urbino:
    Nice haul.
    It was a good day..... I'll be taking a hiatus from buying and trading for a while. Got too many sticks in plastic bags and my humi is stuffed to capacity.
    I know exactly how you feel.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    urbino:
    Nice haul.

Still have my address right?? Ill "hold" a few for yeah! ;)
  • Options
    today i got a 68 on my research paper...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Some things I can't post on the american internet.;D
    15 Uno Puros. DD
    a new punch cut, 2 new v-cuts...
    And a ton of water pillows
    all and all an amazing day.

• Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    Today I picked up some more smokes: Padron 1964 Anniversary Series "A" Por Larranaga Cabinet Selection Oliva Serie G CAO LA Traviata Divino I also enjoyed my first NUB Cameroon on my to work and it is not a bad early morning smoke.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    9 Oliva V Maduro 2009
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I got a package from CCOM today. Last week's weekend blitz of CCOM Brazilian Label smokes and ten LFD Ligero's. I had originally ordered the LFD 300, but unfortunately there was only one left. So, I got a deal on 9 500's for only .50 cents more a piece. Just one of the many ways CCOM takes care of us. I was a like a kid on Christmas morning when that package came, lol. I also received my leather sheath for my Xikar cutter. All in all, not a bad day.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I really like the 500 ligero's.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Big Brown Truck was here today but brought a different kind of smoking materials.... a 1953 Romanian Tokarev and 1260 rounds of ammo.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    The Big Brown Truck was here today but brought a different kind of smoking materials.... a 1953 Romanian Tokarev and 1260 rounds of ammo.
    Expecting an invasion any time soon? :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    zoom6zoom:
    They're already here man. They're watchin us. They are everywhere... But seriously, we gotta make the government fear the people! I love that quote btw
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    1 Diesel. I haven't tried one yet so I my dad gave me one.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I got my end of a trade with Urbi, Exodus 1959 and RP Sungrowns. Thanks Urbi.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    I got my Urbi trade too: 3 each Nordings, Torano 1916, CAO Cameroons and 2 Gurhka Royal Brigades plus a bonus CAO Maduro. Thanks!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    j0z3r:
    zoom6zoom:
    Oh, I've been prepared for a long time. I could probably arm up the entire forum if we bugged out together. It's been a slow month, I've only added two guns to my collection (well, I do have a SIG 220 showing up next week). And I can easily shoot up 1000 rounds of ammo in one range trip.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I got 2 sticks today as gifts.

1 Montecristo Petit Edmundo Tubo

1 Davidoff Millenium Blend Robusto Tubo

• Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Today I got 20 Torano 1916, 10 La Vieja Cameroons and a Verderaro Sampler. Cbid can be addicting!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    squat........ everything is in Transit.... but i did get good advice in the forums today!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    zoom6zoom:
    j0z3r:
    zoom6zoom:
    Oh, I've been prepared for a long time. I could probably arm up the entire forum if we bugged out together. It's been a slow month, I've only added two guns to my collection (well, I do have a SIG 220 showing up next week). And I can easily shoot up 1000 rounds of ammo in one range trip.
    You're' my kind of peoples.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I got my end of a trade with Marty(lilwing88). I got an assortment, and I must have miscounted. I appreciate the extras.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I got RP 1961 earlier in the week and on Thursday some Oliva V Maduros showed up! Yeah
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    2 boxes of LFD Air Benders, and a Patel brothers robusto.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A box Tabacos Baez SF...