Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Got these in a trade........ image

(from left to right) 5 Vegas A, (4) Oliva Maduro Churchills, AF 8-5-8, AF Anejo, AF Maduro Rothschild, Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959, CAO Gold Maduro, 5 Vegas Limitada, Cohiba Black, Graycliff G3, La Aurora Preferido.

(4) NUB Maduros
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    10 RP Puro Cubano's
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    10 Nico Libres 1990s from the CCOM dEAL 1Thanks Tim. Ozzie
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    15 Perdomo ESV 91 2nds 10 Gurkha Nepalese Warriors 5 AJ Fernandez Perdomo Reserve Selection
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Nica Libre Imperial x10
    La Vieja Habana Belicoso D Cameroon x1 (testing it out)
    Cigar.com Cameroon Label Torpedo (also testing it out)

Been liking Cameroon stuff lately. And that daily deal... eff yea! :)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I new drivers side header to replace my cracked one on my pathfinder.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    60 A. Fernandez signature series maduros. 20 Olivaras xl bold, 40 flor de Oliva churchills, and a box of 9 Fuente Don Carlos editione especials.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:
    60 A. Fernandez signature series maduros. 20 Olivaras xl bold, 40 flor de Oliva churchills, and a box of 9 Fuente Don Carlos editione especials.

What ...no partridge in a peartree !??! How you been Cabbi ?
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    No sticks today, dropped in the local B&M and picked up an ounce or two each of a few different Cavendish blends for the pipes. Their cigar prices suck anyway, I can get a daily special for about the price of their least expensive single sticks.
  • Options
    Nothing today dammit!,, I am eagerly awaiting my firt Humi , and my first 11 cigar order. Smoked my last Oliva Connie last night ans no cigars till it gets here. Sucks starting out a new hobby, but hey I am really looking forward to my new Humi, Never had an aged stick yet. Come on UPS!!!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    cabinetmaker:

The partridge and a few of the pears will be served for dinner :-) ... I've been really busy and really blessed, but today I've been really sick... It's good to see you, Been praying for the family.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    zoom6zoom:
    No sticks today, dropped in the local B&M and picked up an ounce or two each of a few different Cavendish blends for the pipes. Their cigar prices suck anyway, I can get a daily special for about the price of their least expensive single sticks.
    Did I know you smoked a pipe, zoom? Doesn't ring a bell. Do you know if maddy still smokes his?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    cabinetmaker:

The partridge and a few of the pears will be served for dinner :-) ... I've been really busy and really blessed, but today I've been really sick... It's good to see you, Been praying for the family.

Thanks bro ...it is much appreciated ...hope everything is going great with the new lady in your life, get to feelin better soon I hope .
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    urbino:
    zoom6zoom:
    Did I know you smoked a pipe, zoom? Doesn't ring a bell. Do you know if maddy still smokes his?
    i know you didnt ask me but a few weeks back he mentioned he still does
  • Options
    Thanks, Alex.
  • Options
    Just arrived: 5 Oliva Series O Robustos and a box of IT SF Maduro (I do love them)
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Doble Maduro and some more 5vegas 'A's......... can't get enough of those.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    couple of tat blacks, cain F, CAO Sapranos ed., DPG my father le bijou, RP olde world reserve, patel bros. AND the Beast Opus-X "A"
  • Options
    Nothing! Dang it, I hate when that happens!
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    RP Renaissance, Decade, and Patel Brothers.
  • Options
    40 more A. Fernandez Signature Maduros. I just found my everyday smoke.
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    box LFD Air Bender Gurerro, Tat RC184s
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Stryker808:
    box LFD Air Bender Gurerro, Tat RC184s
    I'll be your mooch. Smile [:)]

Got some goodies myself today. A box of Toraño Exodus 1959 50 Years short churchills, a box of Camacho Select churchills, 5x Pinar del Rio oscuro robustos, 5x Puros Indios Viejo toro, 5x Padilla Habano toro, 5x Padilla Hybrid robusto, 5x CI Legends Camacho blend, 5x Sol Cubano Connecticut torpedo, 5x Gran Habano Triple robusto, 1x Murcielago churchill, 1x Padron Hammer hat, 1x CAO La Traviata hat black, 1x Csonka Car Fresh 12v lighter plug ionizer/ozonator, 1x Kristoff/Vengeance robusto sampler.

Jeez that's a lot, I need to get smokin.
  • Options
    Good God, j0z3r. The variety of stogies in your humi never ceases to amaze. I've never even heard of some of those. At this point, you must have at least one of everything. Besides, weren't you just saying you didn't have any more room for cigars?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    j0z3r:
    ...1x Csonka Car Fresh 12v lighter plug ionizer/ozonator...

Tell me how this thing works out. I really need to get the stale smoke smell out of my car.

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Well, I stopped by my local Cbar today and got a couple of Patel Bros. I've been wanting a couple. One to age and another to smoke in a few days when the weather turns. These aren't bad smokes at all, in fact, probably one of my fav right now.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    urbino:
    Good God, j0z3r. The variety of stogies in your humi never ceases to amaze. I've never even heard of some of those. At this point, you must have at least one of everything. Besides, weren't you just saying you didn't have any more room for cigars?
    hehe, the compulsion doth overcome my weak sensibilities.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    j0z3r:
    ...1x Csonka Car Fresh 12v lighter plug ionizer/ozonator...

Tell me how this thing works out. I really need to get the stale smoke smell out of my car.

Will do. I don't smoke in my truck yet, I've been waiting to get something like this, but hopefully it works good.
  • Options
    Casa Fuego sampler. Smoked one ROTT and it was not bad at all. I think these will be quite tasty with some rest
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an awesome day!!

President of Drew Estate gave me a Dirty Rat and 2 Liga Privada 9.

Jon Huber from CAO gave me a CAO La Traviata in the new torpedo size that is not yet available.

Both guys were super cool and I had great conversations with both.