Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:
    . Reconfirmed that I don't really care for cherry flavor.

When I was young a lot of pipe smokers smoked the cherry flavored stuff, and it smelled so good. I was sure that was what I would want to smoke. It wasn't.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat I have tried a number of aromatics. I still absolutely love the smell of Blue Note coming from a pipe but don't want to taste it in mine. I thought I had a sweet tooth when it came to pipe tobacco, oh well. I guess I like tobacco the same way I like cheese. The more pungent the odor the better the flavor. 😆 Maybe I'll come around to the kinder, gentler pipe tobaccos one day.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve found that if non smokers like the way it smells when burning I usually don’t like the way it tastes

• Options

Thank you

• Options

Thank you. It's my second favorite, the 999 has my heart. I've decided I'm taking those two with me to Vegas in October.
    Those pancakes have my stomach growling.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brown Sugar Flake in a Dunhill.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?