Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

1183184185186187189»

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Like nag a ram? Or do you mean acronyms?

Yes, acronyms
    Thanks Edward. I guess I should have abbreviated it 😒

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19

Rotfllmao. Is that toouch?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too much.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

The fact my email can receive but not send. Been out for a couple of weeks. Should have it fixed by the end of the month. Years ago I would have thrown the whole infernal contraption down the hill.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    The fact my email can receive but not send. Been out for a couple of weeks. Should have it fixed by the end of the month. Years ago I would have thrown the whole infernal contraption down the hill.

Is it web based or Outlook based?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

Slow traffic for no reason.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 399 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

The guy driving the Porsche in front of you who won’t go over the speed limit.

The obstacle is the way.

edited July 20

@Ksqsmoking said:

@Yakster said:

@Bob_Luken Do you know tough this is for me?!? This is low hanging fruit! I'm letting it go..... I must...... Ahhhh!

Post edited by Vision on
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Ksqsmoking said:

@Yakster said:

@Bob_Luken Do you know though this is for me?!? This is low hanging fruit! I'm letting it go..... I must...... Ahhhh!

I wish I had your quick wit. I read it. read it again but Oh wait! The porche who won't go fast IS the reason! Did I get it?

@Bob_Luken said:

@Vision said:

@Ksqsmoking said:

@Yakster said:

@Bob_Luken Do you know though this is for me?!? This is low hanging fruit! I'm letting it go..... I must...... Ahhhh!

I wish I had your quick wit. I read it. read it again but Oh wait! The porche who won't go fast IS the reason! Did I get it?

@Bob_Luken said:

@Vision said:

@Ksqsmoking said:

@Yakster said:

@Rdp77 got it. We don't condone breaking laws around these parts

Four lanes from San Juan Capistrano to Carlsbad driving through Camp Pendleton at 35 for no good reason. Then it opens up and people are driving like jerks again.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Four lanes from San Juan Capistrano to Carlsbad driving through Camp Pendleton at 35 for no good reason. Then it opens up and people are driving like jerks again.

It’s like that every weekend in the summertime… Everybody wants to go to the beaches in San Diego.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

We got coffee in Carlsbad and then killed some time at De Anza Cove Park / Mission Bay before getting some dinner and then heading to the airport.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

When the sticker, of who sent me a cigar, falls off and I don’t know who to thank. This was a good cigar from a forum member. TYVM💯‼️

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.