Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Dustin1981:
    I love the 20th day of my brewing cycle. 11 days firment 7 days for carbonation to build and then on the 3rd day of cooling oh the sweet taste of a new beer.
    Nice!! Another beer fan!! Can't have too many you know!! (beer and fans of beer alike).
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good friends!
  • Today, Today is a good day.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The word que*f
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I love brewing my own excellent beer. And drinking it. :)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Complex Music...
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Triscuits. The cracked pepper and olive oil in combination with the quattro formagio are molesting my taste buds right now... so good...

If I could just wrap these babies in some fresh sizzled bacon right now I would be in chubby heaven!! I need to get a portable desk top frying pan for work, any ideas?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I love that my dogs and my fiance... Basil Hayden's... and i WILL love my upcoming bachelor party in Scottsdale this march... and, for some reason i love the Giants and the 49ers...
    I love the fact that at my job I can find food randomly....

• txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    I love that I got the live Masters coverage to work at my work!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I love little baby ducks, old pickup trucks, and rain.

Oh, and Hays's nieces.
    Rob1110:
    I love lamp.
    Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP? That lamp? Dude. You need to get out more.
    gmill880:
    I love the memories of my grand parents farm ...those were some good times ...
    Ditto.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i love flavor.

stemming from that...
    i love talking about flavors.
    i guess this is why i Cook for a hobby and a living, I own a chocolate business, i drink all kinds of microbrews, i like wine, and of course, cigars.
    seriously, i could talk about how things taste in relation to each other for hours on end.
    I love how kuzi reminds me of Remy.

• Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    urbino:

Oh, and Hays's nieces.
    Rob1110:
    I love lamp.

You both do :P
    Smoke=Fire:
    urbino:

Oh, and Hays's nieces.
    Rob1110:
    I love lamp.

You both do :P
    No doubt.
    The 6x60 vitola.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Every woman Tiger Woods has had sex with. Prolly waaaay too soon, but that guys got taste.

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    BEEEEEEEER!!!!!!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    THE University of Alabama Crimson Tide!!! Roll Tide Roll! #14's on the way next year.

Oh yeah, and screw that "Cow College" across the state.
    cholmes8310:
    THE University of Alabama Crimson Tide!!! Roll Tide Roll! #14's on the way next year.

I love how that "cow college" has higher academic requirements than Alabama. Just take a look at their websites for the facts. At seventh grade, I could get into Alabama based on my ACT score. Y'all are the cow college, not us.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:

I love how that "cow college" has higher academic requirements than Alabama. Just take a look at their websites for the facts. At seventh grade, I could get into Alabama based on my ACT score. Y'all are the cow college, not us.
    Haha. so defensive... i saw you posted before me, knew I'd get a rise out of ya. Just messing with you. And besides, neither ua.edu nor auburn.edu post academic admission requirements. Only shows what credits you need from high school. They don't show a minimum ACT/SAT score or GPA that i could find. According to US World Report, Auburn was one spot ahead of Alabama this year in Graduation Rate. I think they're pretty similar.

Just had to bring up the obscure Bear reference
    GO LSU!!!

cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:

Haha. so defensive... i saw you posted before me, knew I'd get a rise out of ya. Just messing with you. And besides, neither ua.edu nor auburn.edu post academic admission requirements. Only shows what credits you need from high school. They don't show a minimum ACT/SAT score or GPA that i could find. According to US World Report, Auburn was one spot ahead of Alabama this year in Graduation Rate. I think they're pretty similar.

Hahaha well played my friend. And at least we can agree on one thing, LSU is sooo overrated and pompous and not worth their salt ;)
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:

Hahaha well played my friend. And at least we can agree on one thing, LSU is sooo overrated and pompous and not worth their salt ;)
    Um, NO! lol I go to A&M now so I really can't say anything to defend myself or LSU. Go Saints?
    pnaylon:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:

Um, NO! lol I go to A&M now so I really can't say anything to defend myself or LSU. Go Saints?
    Go saints!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    BEEEEEEEER!!!!!!
    :-) beer makes me smile.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    BEEEEEEEER!!!!!!
    :-) beer makes me smile.
    Beer makes me smile too and my friend puke! I'm happy I didn't puke.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I have a strong prediliction to Laphroaig.

I love how much better that sounds than calling myself an alcoholic.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOUR MOM!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jsnake:
    YOUR MOM!
    +1 lol