Home Non Cigar Related

Thanks, everybody!

dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
I just wanted to drop a quick note to everybody here to say thanks for welcoming me into the community and giving me a wealth of knowledge about cigars. I spend more time on this forum than anywhere else on the internet these days, and it's been for the quality of the company.

I really wanted to thank you all for helping me out in another way. I told my wife that the assessment I gave to the folks on here was that we only, um, canoodled about twice a week these days. She took exception and said we were at least on a 3-a-week pace, but I presented her with recent facts. Since my birthday, we have been engaged in a Sexapalooza (her word), reinvigorating ourselves and putting us on a just-returned-from-honeymoon pace. And I owe it all to you guys!

Get laid - come to cigar.com!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I just got an image of you Canoodling while smoking a cigar, but not to affect the flavor you had to do it outside, and then to cleanse your pallate you had to have a glass of milk too... after that it just gets kinda gross and sticky.... but all the while you are writing in your cigar logbook about the subtleness the cigar picks up from.... well let's just say "Body Parts"
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    NICE! Congrats on Sex-a-palooza!

Lassy you scare me buddy, you have a girlfriend? If not get off the forum and go find one ;)
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Lasabar:
    I just got an image of you Canoodling while smoking a cigar, but not to affect the flavor you had to do it outside, and then to cleanse your pallate you had to have a glass of milk too... after that it just gets kinda gross and sticky.... but all the while you are writing in your cigar logbook about the subtleness the cigar picks up from.... well let's just say "Body Parts"

madurofan:

Lassy you scare me buddy, you have a girlfriend? If not get off the forum and go find one ;)
    ROFLMAO, OMG I think I just laughed up a lung!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    If not get off the forum and go find one ;)
    poor woman
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    If not get off the forum and go find one ;)
    poor woman
    Or confused young boy .... (for you Dave Atell fans)
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:

No kidding. He's even making me blush. Maybe back down to just 3 **** a day, Lassy. At least until you're actually getting some.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Urbino can I borrow that brain bleach you said you had...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Damn, the brain bleach... I think I inspired that one ages ago. I probably ought to be on the "log off and find a girlfriend" list too, one of these days I'm gonna have to, it can either be by choice now or desperation later... hmm
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    .... fire the old marketing guy...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Damn, the brain bleach... I think I inspired that one ages ago. I probably ought to be on the "log off and find a girlfriend" list too, one of these days I'm gonna have to, it can either be by choice now or desperation later... hmm
    You could always just do what Buffalo Bill did and **** a few for the pit and then make a skin suit out of them! It rubs the lotion on the skin...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    You could always just do what Buffalo Bill did and **** a few for the pit and then make a skin suit out of them! It rubs the lotion on the skin...
    Yeah, I'm not so much the Ed Gein type, skin suits just don't flatter me. But I'm all for abduction and imprisonment, Hi-oh.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    dutyje:

It's not working for me...
    zoom6zoom:
    dutyje:

It's not working for me...
    He didn't mean, you know, with a lady. Once you spend $1k on ccom, you get a free inflatable doll.
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Luko - meet Lasabar.. you two go off an PM each other... you're grossing us out. So much for Sexapalooza.. the wife was in bed after I got home from my hockey game. I smell like 8-year-old hockey gear anyway, so the chances were low to begin with. We've scheduled a two-fer for tomorrow (I'm working from home). That'll get us back on track.
    dutyje:
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Luko - meet Lasabar.. you two go off an PM each other... you're grossing us out. So much for Sexapalooza.. the wife was in bed after I got home from my hockey game. I smell like 8-year-old hockey gear anyway, so the chances were low to begin with. We've scheduled a two-fer for tomorrow (I'm working from home). That'll get us back on track.
    Okay okay... maybe a little too much info as of late...

BUT on the other hand, you tried to have sex but came home smelling like an 8-year-old's Hockey gear... Maybe choose those words a little better :)

(but seriously, I'll tone it back... I DO have a girlfriend but she is all hopped up on Vicodin and antibiotics so no, I haven't been getting any)
    I think we were all just kidding. Mostly. ;)
    Lazy - I've heard some pretty nasty stuff... you can't gross me out.... although I have nothing to add to a lot of your over-the-top posts. Like urby said, we're just joking around (mostly). In the meantime, grab a hit rag, rub one out, and everything will be better ;)
    Lassy I was just giving you a hard time buddy ... Vicodin and antibiotics, what the hell did you do to her boy?
    Well I take everything with good measure... and if I felt that you guys seriously were against me then I don't know if I could live, and all I would do is buy a HMR Gurkha and then drive as fast as my Truck would go and crash into a B&M...

That NOT being the case my Girlfriend had a tooth pulled, I haven't had a cigar in almost 5 days, and usually when I'm on the forums I'm drunk....

'nuff said!

And thanks for the Rubbing one out suggestion!
    Now why the hell would you crash into a B&M? THat's be a major foul messing up all those cigars!

Shes on vicodin for a pulled tooth ... you need to toughen her up ;)
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah - slam into a 7-11 instead and take out those Dutch Masters.