laker1963:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    nightmaremike31:
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Hmmm since, I'm apparently "too new" now. I'm looking for a new victim or two. Keep your heads down ...
    Ahhh, there you go Pheebs. See I told you he would get pissed. Did you ask him about the fuzzy slippers he wears around the house, now that he works from home, too?
    Ah, well I'll have to wear some human skin slippers that say maddy branded on them!!!
    It rubs the lotion on its skin
    IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!
    lol, got that maddy, I'll bring the hose on ya!!!!!
    Not much of a slipper guy, HOWEVER, as many of you know my wife is an eskimo. I may have to get her to make me a pair of squirrel moccasins.

As for you Douglas ....
    I Just had that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Whenever I was in real trouble as a kid, my name always went from Dougie to Douglas!!

Maddy are you really married to an Eskimo? Seriously, how did you meet her?
    Trust your stomach Douglas.

Well she's not actually Eskimo, she is Aleutian but yes. Her mom was born on the reservation in Alaska. We met in college she has lived here in VA her whole life.
    I bet she has taught you a thing or two over the years eh?

All the natives I know have the same quality about them that I find fascinating. They seem to have this trust in the natural order of things and a peace of mind about them, that I just admire so much.
    She definetly trusts in the natural order but peaceful, I'm not so sure about that. She may have been before she met me but now she can be rather violent if piss her off. I guess I have that affect on people :)
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I've been snowed in the past couple days. Sooo today I spent some time in the cigar lab and assembled a bomb. As soon as I can dig myself out of this white crap it will be on its way ....

Tick, Tick, Tick
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    1 bomb out the door today.
    Mine left today as well. We were able to dig ourselves out and make it to the PO.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got hit by The Cank, Brett. For details see the good guy thread. It was an awesome package but I don't have time to post pics or more. gotta go
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Mine left today as well. We were able to dig ourselves out and make it to the PO.
    It will do you some good to get out of the house, my sentries and scouts tell me some good intel on your movements, soon, very soon they will attack!!!!! And by the way you might have made a mistake by getting rid of some storage, you may come to need it..... I have to put you in line don't ya know.
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    It will do you some good to get out of the house, my sentries and scouts tell me some good intel on your movements, soon, very soon they will attack!!!!! And by the way you might have made a mistake by getting rid of some storage, you may come to need it..... I have to put you in line don't ya know.
    Damn it man! You know the rules of war, I'll have to make room for yours so I'll be making room by building my own weapon of mass storage filler-ation.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I lost my virginity to 24footjet!!!!! Is it wrong???? He bombed the poop outta me with some diesels that I've been dying to try. I also got flanked by ejenne87 with some extra sticks that he threw in a trade bag. A very good day yesterday!!! Evan, you da man!!! Jerrod you rock!!! Great BOTLs on this forum!!!!

I don't have picture taking capabilities as of yet, otherwise I'd post some pics........ sorry.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:
    I lost my virginity to 24footjet!!!!! Is it wrong???? He bombed the poop outta me with some diesels that I've been dying to try. I also got flanked by ejenne87 with some extra sticks that he threw in a trade bag. A very good day yesterday!!! Evan, you da man!!! Jerrod you rock!!! Great BOTLs on this forum!!!!

I don't have picture taking capabilities as of yet, otherwise I'd post some pics........ sorry.
    I know you have camera's at work....just use one of theirs.
  • I put this on the good traders list and just realized it wasn't a trade but a bomb...Leonard, once again thanks a ton. I'm finding too many good people on this place, pisses me off:)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Have you had the Viejo before?
    nope, but i got a big ol' stupid smile when i saw it.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I got a letter from the PO saying that they had a package for me but it wouldn't fit in the mail box. That should have been my first clue. Long story short, Evan sent me a big ass bomb that was damn near the size of the 2010 pass. Not only was this thing huge but it included a BUNCH of my favorites like the R&J viejo and also included some that I have been wanting to try. Luckily I am fully trained in cigar bomb defusing so no gars were injured, yet. Thanks a bunch Evan!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Tick...Tick..Tick.....Multiple rounds fired.....
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    two bombs were launched today... where will they end, nobody knows!!
    Alex Williams:
    two bombs were launched today... where will they end, nobody knows!!
    tick tock tick tock..... two more scheduled for launch in the morning!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Can't drop bombs from Guam....were too far from the states.....so I had to launch ICBMs. They are in stage 2 as I type this. Destination: Chicago and Georga.
    tick...tick...tick.... Three more missiles scheduled for launch in T Minus 20
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    been on a roll haven't ya?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex be careful, haven't you seen the movie "The Kingdom"? Even the best maker will get bitten by his own creation once.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex be careful, haven't you seen the movie "The Kingdom"? Even the best maker will get bitten by his own creation once.
    Great movie by the way.
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    cant touch this!! nah na nananuh nuhnuh nuhnuh!ill give yall a hint... all three bombs are going north of me :D
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    edit: it seemed (to me) that I was making fun when I wasn't so I edited it out.
    Hayblet:
    edit: it seemed (to me) that I was making fun when I wasn't so I edited it out.
    haha no problem! i forgot to post that it was kinda the point as to not give anyone forewarning :D
    well IIRC there's like 4 BOTL's that live south of you so that's kinda what I was hinting at... but glad you knew what I ment ^ ^
    HOLY CRAP I'VE BEEN BOMBED!!!!!

Seriously bad@ss bomb from Alex
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    There's a blip on the radar fella's... It's gotta take a little pit-stop and "refuel" before it reaches it's target, but it's only a matter of time..........
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    There's a blip on the radar fella's... It's gotta take a little pit-stop and "refuel" before it reaches it's target, but it's only a matter of time..........
    Why did you send it out already????

You never asked for my address??? hahah, jus playing bro!

Picture request to the lucky S.O.B. once they are nuked liked Hiroshima please.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My treehouse got bombed by Alex!! This dude sent some nice sticks too, a couple I haven't had. Thanks again Alex, very very nice of you.
    phobicsquirrel:
    My treehouse got bombed by Alex!! This dude sent some nice sticks too, a couple I haven't had. Thanks again Alex, very very nice of you.
    Glad you got em!! I hope you enjoy.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    ejenne87:
    The blip is getting louder and the sky is getting darker.