Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I just saw that my Man O War Virtue Sampler arrived!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317

The Gurkhas are part of a trade with Wheelie.

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    beautiful stephen... i have cigar envy right now
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    My Moist-N-Air humidifier. This thing is huge.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    This thing is huge.
    thats what she said
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    alienmisprint:
    This thing is huge.
    thats what she said
    I got a prize package from ljl ( larry) today that included an Arganese, which I have not had in a while but remember liking very much, a 5 Vegas AAA which I have not yet tried, a Gran Habano #5 Corojo which I also have not had, a Gurkha Cuban Legacy which I have not had, and a never heard of before cigar, the Pioneer Valley Especiales.. A good looking Buttery Connie that I will smoke as soon as I can. It does look Nice. Larry hit me with some nice cigars that I haven't tried yet and I do enjoy the experience of new stuff. Thank you very much Larry, you are a great new brother. Oh yeah, Larry also sent a great leather two finger case. I will use this fine gift everyday.
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    5 Vegas Gold, Classic and AAA, never had 5 Vegas before so i am looking forward to see what the hype is all about!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Haven't checked my mailbox yet but drove forever to my B&M and in a moment of weakness snagged a Cain F Robusto, a Comacho Triple Maduro, and a RP Decade
  • Options
    Got a box of Cusano 18 paired maduros but unfortuantely I cannot afford em so I will be returning them... :( sucks being a broke college student
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    Got a box of Cusano 18 paired maduros but unfortuantely I cannot afford em so I will be returning them... :( sucks being a broke college student
    Um... you can return cigars?
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Um... you can return cigars?
    yup apparently lol, I had no idea they were sending em.. its a weird situation haha
  • Options
    They finally Came 2 Dirty dozen Aj samplers 1 of the MOW virtue fight samplers, 2 5 packs for DD Gurkha empire 3 series and the perdoma 5 pack. More cigars then I ever have had.... Now were to put them all? Whoo hoo!
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464

Courtesy of Goldy and his 500 post contest. Got to come home to this box from the 10 hour shift, made my day by far ^_^
  • Options
    2 Nub Cammies, 1 Nub Cammie Box press, 1 Nub Conn, 1 Nub Habano, 1 Nub Maduro.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i got a hand full of OpusX. double robustos and ****. i wish they had no.4s
  • Options

Really loving the Perdomos lately... got 12 5vegas Miami Knuckles, and 10 Perdomo Habano Connecticut Robustos.

I want to compare the Robustos to the Toro Gordos I got earlier this week....

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    5 pack of Torano signatures for me. Next im looking to find some 5ers of 601 reds n blues. Padilla habanos have been on my mind lately for a purchase.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I stopped by my B&M this morning on my way out of town and picked up a few good sticks. Picked up a couple LFD Air Benders and a couple La Aroma de Cubas. I've been wanting to try the Air Bender and love the LADC! But the really good ones were the 2 Anejo Reserva No. 48's. These are beautiful! 7x48 and only paid about $10.50 a stick for them! Can't ever have too many Anejos in the humi in my opinion. Also snagged something I've never even seen before! A Fuente Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro! I've seen the Masterpiece, but haven't ever see it in the maduro! They were $18 a stick, but not something I could pass on! These things are monsters! 9x52! I'm sure it will sit in my humi for a loooong time because I don't always have time to smoke something for 4 hours, but I look forward to the day I can break this beast out!
  • Options
    RP Decade
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    I stopped by my B&M this morning on my way out of town and picked up a few good sticks. Picked up a couple LFD Air Benders and a couple La Aroma de Cubas. I've been wanting to try the Air Bender and love the LADC! But the really good ones were the 2 Anejo Reserva No. 48's. These are beautiful! 7x48 and only paid about $10.50 a stick for them! Can't ever have too many Anejos in the humi in my opinion. Also snagged something I've never even seen before! A Fuente Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro! I've seen the Masterpiece, but haven't ever see it in the maduro! They were $18 a stick, but not something I could pass on! These things are monsters! 9x52! I'm sure it will sit in my humi for a loooong time because I don't always have time to smoke something for 4 hours, but I look forward to the day I can break this beast out!

Thats a niiiice haul bro ...I love me some Anejo's ...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kuzi16:
    i got a hand full of OpusX. double robustos and ****. i wish they had no.4s

Damn a Handfull!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got a box of LFD Double Ligero Maduro Chisels! I finally got to the B&M befire anyone else could get their freakin hands on them and got the whole box! I also picked up another JDN Antano as well as a JDN Antano Dark Corojo. I am really looking forward to trying that Dark Corojo, I hear they are pretty great...
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Nice haul!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Gurkha Empire 111 2 RP Sungrown 2 MoW Ruination 2 La Aroma de Cuba 2 Perdomo Habano Connecticut 2 Gurkha Empire IV 2 La Cuna Habano Salomon.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i got home to a five pack of Diamond Crown Maximus robustos no 5
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    that's a big cigar. I hope the thing burns well.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    PuroFreak:
    Also snagged something I've never even seen before! A Fuente Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro! I've seen the Masterpiece, but haven't ever see it in the maduro! They were $18 a stick, but not something I could pass on! These things are monsters! 9x52! I'm sure it will sit in my humi for a loooong time because I don't always have time to smoke something for 4 hours, but I look forward to the day I can break this beast out!
    I got two of them back in 2008. Smoked them both because they were taking up so much room. Not a bad smoke just too damn big!!!!!! Did one when I got them and did the other a couple of months ago.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    10 IT SF Maduro's
    10 Nub Habano 464
    6 LHC
    6 LHCOF
    Not bad
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    CCom sampler and 90 rated sampler. I'm excited for the CCom I hear some good things.
  • Options
    My last purchase... til the end of summer...

Sorry for the poor quality my cell phone sucks.