Home General Discussion

CCOM Sales Reps

I know a lot of you guys prefer to phone in or email in your orders, so I was wondering which sales rep you usually contact.

I'm an Andy D man myself. ^_^

Comments

• mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Andy is my main man as well =D
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I only deal with Tim.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Jeff Jackson for me. He is a great guy. If Jeff isn't in and I really need something done I like to talk to Kelly or The Beard.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I usually go with...whoever answers.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I purchased my first order online. The next time I called in and I believe Andy took care of me. The next time I called I was talking to Tim and he said that I was on Jeff's list or book of business, whatever you want to call it. So now, when I have a question, I call Jeff. My orders still go threw a friend's name so the wife doesn't give me s#!t.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have only ever placed direct orders with Tim, via email and phone. Frankly though, I would be totally comfortable with working with ANY of the sales folks at CCOM. I haven't heard a bad thing about any of them. Who is the guy that sends sticks to soldiers over seas?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Jeff Jackson
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Guys contact Kelly here as well. She has been great to deal with!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I get Jeff and Kelly...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Ha ................ I only deal with the head honcho ...... Alex .... LOL i just talk to whomever ..... everyone is always very helpful and thats all that matters
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ALL HAIL THE BEARD!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ALL HAIL THE BEARD!
    +1
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    docbp87:
    Who is the guy that sends sticks to soldiers over seas?
    That would be Jeff Jackson and he has a pretty cool web site for a non-profit organization that you guys can check out that also supports the troops. http://www.soldiersupportproject.org/

I only order from Jeff Jackson but have talked to Kelly. Both were very helpful even when I don't order anything. Gotta love a familiar voice.
  • asolomonasolomon Posts: 128
    lol so I plan to call in an order soon, is it really alright to end the call saying "ALL HAIL THE BEARD"? It just seems weird haha :P
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    asolomon:
    lol so I plan to call in an order soon, is it really alright to end the call saying "ALL HAIL THE BEARD"? It just seems weird haha :P
    It's only weird if you're not talking to Tim, otherwise it's expected, no...mandatory, The Beard requires affirmation of your faith. Big Smile [:D]
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ALL HAIL THE BEARD!
    +1
    +2
  • DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Posts: 58
    Hayblet:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ALL HAIL THE BEARD!
    +1
    +2
    +3 is kind of overkill but dammit ALL HAIL THE BEARD!!!!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    docbp87:
    That would be Jeff Jackson and he has a pretty cool web site for a non-profit organization that you guys can check out that also supports the troops. http://www.soldiersupportproject.org/

I only order from Jeff Jackson but have talked to Kelly. Both were very helpful even when I don't order anything. Gotta love a familiar voice.
    A friend and I have done a little work for Jeff on his site, and for a few other things he has needed. My friend is pretty fantastic with Photoshop (it's actualy his job...) so we have hooked Jeff up with a few things. Jeff has done so much already to help out the troops. He even sent me a freaking Christmas tree while I was in Afghanistan!!

PLEASE check out that website. And if you are so compeled, donate a little to help the cause.

There is also a charity golf tournament Jeff is hosting up in PA in late June. I believe there is a link to it on his site. Check it out, and if you decide to attend post it on here! I am planning on attending and would love to meet any of you that can make it.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Andy D has really looked out for me. Im asking for him on my next regular order.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I usually try to deal with Tim, but it seems every time I call up he is off in a meeting. So I just deal with anyone who answers the phone now.

"Long ashes my friends."

ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    docbp87:

A friend and I have done a little work for Jeff on his site, and for a few other things he has needed. My friend is pretty fantastic with Photoshop (it's actualy his job...) so we have hooked Jeff up with a few things. Jeff has done so much already to help out the troops. He even sent me a freaking Christmas tree while I was in Afghanistan!!

PLEASE check out that website. And if you are so compeled, donate a little to help the cause.

There is also a charity golf tournament Jeff is hosting up in PA in late June. I believe there is a link to it on his site. Check it out, and if you decide to attend post it on here! I am planning on attending and would love to meet any of you that can make it.
    There is also a raffel for a new ford mustang on there too!
    dang double post
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I've only dealt with Tim and Kelly so far. They have both been great. Hail beard!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Since I usually pay via paypal I will do my order online and then email Tim for any discounts or shipping preferences.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I always ask for the beard, but really you can't go wrong with any of them.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i ALWAYS email tim. he is a GREAT guy and has never led me astray. He always gives me great deals on anything i buy. I really wonder how they make profit off of me...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    How often does one ask for deals? I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage or something. I really need a good cutter and lighter now since I have a massive stock nowadays... well not as massive as some people here :P
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have dealt with Jm a few times and he was very helpful on a shipment that got held up by UPS. I usually do internet sales but I will have to start calling and see if a regular BOTL can get a break
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    cabinetmaker:
    I always ask for the beard, but really you can't go wrong with any of them.
    I started off trying to get Jeff on my first call-in and never got a call back. Tried once more, still no call, so I dealt with Andrew. Called the next time and asked for Tim, got Andrew again. Now, when I call, I get transferred to him since I guess they assign customers. No complaints here though. He's done me right, and I place most of my orders online. I only call when I'm looking for something very specific.