Home Cigar 101
Options

Building a desk top humi

Me and a friend are going to build a wood desk top humi. I know we need to use spanish cedar for the inside, but other than that any advice. My plan was 100ct, glass top, small drawer for cutter/lighter. I'm not sure on the best humi device to use. Let me know what you think, or if you have built one yourself what should I look out for.

Comments

• Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    talk to waxingmoon. I converted an old cabinet...but didnt exactly have to build anything from scratch though. Measure 900000 times...cut oone time. As far as humidification...go get some beads.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    or cabinetmaker

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    txjayhawk:
    talk to waxingmoon. I converted an old cabinet...but didnt exactly have to build anything from scratch though. Measure 900000 times...cut oone time. As far as humidification...go get some beads.
    that's a lot of measuring.....
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    phobicsquirrel:
    txjayhawk:
    that's a lot of measuring.....
    well...when your a ra-tard like me...you need to measure that many times...that spanish cedar aint cheap...and I am.