Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Oh, and Hays's nieces.
    You realize the epic creepiness of this comment right Urbs??? lol...I wouldn't want to have to utilize my super-bicyclist-protecting abilities on such an oldtimer as yourself....
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Wow didn't know this thread was out here. Looks like it did get kind of creepy. Let's see if I can get it back on track. Last night I went out with a couple of buddies that are back on leave from the service. Had a few good laughs, a few drinks and shared some great cigars. I love that I live in a country where I do that stuff anytime I want because of their dedication.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I Love:
    Making all the traffic lights on my way to work
    Women in loose tops bending over
    Ligero
    Pantylines
    Macallan 12yr
    Seeing my boss get his ass chewed
    The smell of freshly fired gunpowder
    Maduros
    Free samples
    ....Free anything....
    The tool section of home depot
    This Forum and my fellow BOTLS
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Jetmech_63:
    I Love:
    Pantylines
    I love it more when I DON'T see pantylines!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I Love:
    Macallan 12yr
    Macallan 18yr is so much better...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hays:
    Jetmech_63:
    I Love:
    Macallan 12yr
    Macallan 12yr is so much cheaper...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    Jetmech_63:
    I Love:
    Macallan 12yr
    Macallan 12yr is so much cheaper...
    ^ Truth This thread reminds me of that Boom di yada or something like that song that was playing on Discovery Channel (not the Bloodhound Gang song) though I like that too so I would have to say I love my Scotch and Cigar habit and chocolate milk
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Hays:
    urbino:
    Oh, and Hays's nieces.
    You realize the epic creepiness of this comment right Urbs??? lol...I wouldn't want to have to utilize my super-bicyclist-protecting abilities on such an oldtimer as yourself....
    I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about, man. :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love that every time i see urbi's avatar i secretly hope he looks like bugs with a stash and a cigar.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I love camping and burning premiums. To me nothing better than hooking up the TT and setting up in a fav spot and burning good stock. Example below imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Damn, gypsy, where is this!? I might have to come visit sometime lol
    pnaylon:
    Damn, gypsy, where is this!? I might have to come visit sometime lol
    pic 1 is Long Key State park down in the keys, Pic 2 & 3 is St Andrews State park on the Grand Lagoon in Panama City Beach, pic 4 is Silver Glen Spgs in the Ocala National Forest, and pic 5 is Salt Spgs campground in the ONF. Pics 6&7 are self explanatory, LOL
    here is a link to all my camping shots http://community.webshots.com/user/flagypsy57
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

By the way Gypsy, those pics are sweet! Looks like you found some really nice spots.
    Florida is blessed with water, flora, fauna, and cigars
    fla-gypsy:
    Florida is blessed with water, flora, fauna, and cigars
    and gators, snakes, and mosquitos too. haha!
    kuzi16:
    i love that every time i see urbi's avatar i secretly hope he looks like bugs with a stash and a cigar.
    That's actually a photograph.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    those small oranges...I usualy hate oranges but these small seedless ones are tasty.
    txjayhawk:
    those small oranges...I usualy hate oranges but these small seedless ones are tasty.
    Tangelo's? I had a Tangelo tree when I lived in FL
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oh man, I used to love tangelos, haven't had one in forever.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah man, tangelos were good.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I love trying new things, whatever those are... cigars, wine, scotch, beer, experiences you name it... I love to travel, I love life
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    oh and my gf, family, friends, and my hermit crab Bartholomew
    illinoisgolf99:
    oh and my gf, family, friends, and my hermit crab Bartholomew
    lol
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I love spending the afternoon with my daughter (18 months old now wow that was fast) playing in her little pool. 1 1/2 hours picking her up and sliding her down her slide watching her spash the dogs and laugh and another 1 1/2 hours tossing a tennis ball to her in the water and her tossing it back or at least in my general direction and trying to get to it before the dogs do. It has been a great afternoon.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    terrible movies...

I recently saw a movie called "Zombie Wars" on netflix. They rate movies based on what you have liked in the past on a 5 star scale and this one was only one star, so I HAD to see it. It was so epically terrible that I absolutely LOVED it!

Another movie that was so horrible it was amazing was Zombies Anonymous. The script was actually pretty fantastic for this type of movie, but the camera work and editing, the lack of editing and acting skill killed the entire thing. It was so great (and by that iI mean TERRIBLE!) that I had to watch it again the next day.
    ejenne87:
    terrible movies...
    The Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys are doing live shows, now.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I love Standing on Top of Harney Peak in the Black Hills ... Knowing you are the highestthing east of the Rockie Mountains and West of the Periniese in France.
    The smell that comes from my humidor when I open it because I know the pleasure that will soon follow.
    Ozzie's daughter.... um unless Ozzie read's this then it would be my one day off a week
    Hayblet:
    Ozzie's daughter.... um unless Ozzie read's this then it would be my one day off a week
    +1... "she get it from her momma"... haha