Home Ratings & Reviews

Origen Originals

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, I know I've been MIA lately. I've been busy with work and the local cigar club we formed here in the Va Beach Area. Its really taken off since its inception in November. I'm now one of the organizers so hitting all the events and talking with sponsors and potential sponsors has really cut into my forum time.

Anyways guys I went to a Jesus Fuego event last night. First I want to say both Jesus and Eduardo(VP of Sales) are great guys. Got to shoot the **** with them about fishing Jesus has a grady white and had a bunch of pics of recnt sail fish he caught and cigars.

anyhow, The Origen Originals are the newest release of the Origen line. The are freehand rolled without a mold and are the shape Jesus uses to blend with. Phenomenal little ugly sticks the are flavor bombs and DIRT CHEAP! 5 for $13. They are only available at 100 retailers so if you can BUY THEM!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Moving up in the world aye? You need to make your own cigars, the maddy special! lol.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I haven't read that much about Jesus since Sunday School.

Also: Eduardo, the apostle nobody talked about.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hey-Zeus urbs not Gee-Zus. **** Gringos ....
    madurofan:
    lol...
    madurofan:
    Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in Mexican.
    And you even mentioned Origen, so clearly you're talking about Gee-zus.
    He's got a point there madster...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    How come you can post "**** Gringos", but Ccom censors chicken *** (b r e a s t)?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    So, would anyone be interested in a trade for a fiver of the Origen Originals? I got some good stuff for trade, just not allowed to buy for a while, and I don't even know if I could get these. Anyone? Maddy? :)
    not allowed? .... come on you know you want too...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Lol, I feel like its "Jump on Joe's Request Day", but I'd also like to give a couple of these a shot. I love most of Jesus Fuego's stuff, and I have enjoyed quite a few cigars Maddy has recommended in the past, so these seem like a sure bet. If they are 5 for $13, I can shoot some cash via PayPal to whoever has them in their area, or if you want to work out a trade, we can do that too.
    lilwing88:
    madurofan:
    How come you can post "**** Gringos", but Ccom censors chicken *** (b r e a s t)?
    You really can't say ***?
    No ****. But you can say titty. Wow, Ccom has a weird ass filter.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I know right? I can't say, "Wow, check out the bright colors on that robin's ***."

But I can say, "Yo, check out the **** on that *** princess over there!"

EDIT: Oops. Can't say S L U T, either.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lol, you people are too much. poor maddy is probably po'd about his thread being hijacked.. lol.
    lilwing88:
    alienmisprint:
    I know right? I can't say, "Wow, check out the bright colors on that robin's ***."

You can't even call it a "*** filter," since you can't say s m u t.
    Why the hell can't you say smu.t? That's crazy.

Oh, and I want to reiterate, I wouldn't mind working out a trade or payment via PayPal for a 5-pack of these.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    piss
    Skeez
    Obama
    boobs
    fun bags
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    that is a funky filter...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    piss
    Skeez
    Obama
    boobs
    fun bags

lol had to quote it to see what was bleeped.... wtf is a ****? like a mix of...
    Hayblet:
    Jetmech_63:
    piss
    Skeez
    Obama
    boobs
    fun bags

lol had to quote it to see what was bleeped.... wtf is a ****? like a mix of...
    LMFAO
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    lol you guys are hilarious. I smoked through all of the origen originals I had. If I can get a few more I'll drop em in the mail. And Joe how are you not "allowed" ... when did you get an old lady?
  • I was at my local B&M today and was about to purchase a white lable Montecristo when this guy comes in there and says.."Here, try these". I gave him a long stare and said, but I've been wanting to try this white label Montecristo.."Well for the money, these are excellent little cigars, and you get 5 of them". *Sigh* ok i'll try them..so I got a pack of 5. Then I come on here and hear that you can only buy them at 100 select stores..ha! Guess I got lucky then. Will be trying some tonight!
    madurofan:
    lol you guys are hilarious. I smoked through all of the origen originals I had. If I can get a few more I'll drop em in the mail. And Joe how are you not "allowed" ... when did you get an old lady?
    I have to be my own old lady since I bought a bike, makin all kinds of BS rules for myself.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    alienmisprint:

L3sbian is out too for some reason.
    So I got my hands on some of the Origen Originals and I've got to say I'm fairly impressed with the one I've smoked. Great flavor, perfect burn and draw.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Let's see... 5 for $13. Joe and Maddie both like them. Someone please point me in the right direction! Any chance there is a list of these alleged 100 shops so I can see if they sell near me?
    TatuajeVI:
    Let's see... 5 for $13. Joe and Maddie both like them. Someone please point me in the right direction! Any chance there is a list of these alleged 100 shops so I can see if they sell near me?
    Ahem....Click.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    TatuajeVI:
    Ahem....Click.
    Thanks!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Don't these have the Brazilian Corojo wrappers?? That doesn't seem to be a very common wrapper...can't remember the last time I smoked a cigar that had a Brazilian Corojo wrapper.

"Long ashes my friends."