Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    got a great trade package from brett aka firetruckguy today, got the entire gurkha empire series, 2 gurkha blue steels, and a black pearl
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    illinoisgolf99:
    and a black pearl
    You stole Captain Jack Sparrow's boat? How dare you!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    illinoisgolf99:
    and a black pearl
    You stole Captain Jack Sparrow's boat? How dare you!
    hey, if hes too drunk to drive, I gotta help him out
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    got a great trade package from brett aka firetruckguy today, got the entire gurkha empire series, 2 gurkha blue steels, and a black pearl
    That black pearl will go good with your "pearl necklace".... =p
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

I got 9 awesome sticks from Robbyras 450 post contest!

Plus I picked up 3 MT boxes and a Illusion CG4 and a Ashton VSG from a logcal B&M.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Ouch, my eye!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Ouch, my eye!
    Alright, Portnoy. That's far enough.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    Photobucket

Got a box of 5 Vegas AAA, 10 Carlos Torano Dominico, and 6 5 Vegas Miami Knuckles. Good day!!
    I fig. out how Alex can afford all of his sticks that he is buying and all of the bombs he is sending out. He sold his Tree house, his real house, all of his wordly poss....to include his bed & dog....and moved in with a friends apartment where he sleeps on the floor. All to help support his new habit....ummm hobby. Bombing the **** out of us BOTL! ;)
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    All I got was the Super Premium selection pack from the DD a couple of days ago. Beautiful sticks, now I guess I have to wait for a "special occasion", right? Hey, three of them came without cello-is that normal? I'm not sure I've ever gotten anything from CCOM with our cello.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    gripnrip:
    All I got was the Super Premium selection pack from the DD a couple of days ago. Beautiful sticks, now I guess I have to wait for a "special occasion", right? Hey, three of them came without cello-is that normal? I'm not sure I've ever gotten anything from CCOM with our cello.
    Yes it is common esp when they do a combo pack like that. Mine came the same way. It really just depends on the stick as some do not come in cellos out of the box.

I was sup. to get 3 Super Premium selection packs only 1 came. Got 6 San Cristobal del sol. I called Jeff Jackson and low & behold they were out of some of the other sticks. He made it right by filling the order with replacements.

Yesterday I got my PIF from Brett The Cank. 4 awesome sticks that 2 are my favs the other two I have yet to try. Thanks BOTL Brett.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Grabbed a LFD Oscuro Cabinet and two El Triunfador lanceros (the new blend). Should be yummy!
  • Options
    Went by the local B&M and picked up a Xikar 10 cigar travel humidor, then the shop guy gave me a Oliva Serie O. Then I picked out a small package of Origen Originals by Jesus Feugo...gonna give them a try this evening.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I also received my 5 pack of zomgsuperpremiumsthatIwannagosmokenowbutamgonnasave! and now have to wait about a month till I can afford more :(
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I received 4 each Augusto Reyes Criollo, Maduro, Epicur, Nativo, and Grand Cru. 2 5ers of RP Vintage 1990. 2 each Comacho 1962, Corojo, Coyolar, Select, and SLR Maduro. Another 40 sticks i don't have room for. Man, I LOVE this hobby!
  • Options
    Got a great finals week care package from Dan (undulac) today, 5 Vegas Series A, Oliva Serie O, Fire by Rocky Patel, Man O War, La Herencia Cubana, Nica Libre and 2 dog rockets in case any non-cigar-enthusiast-wanting to bum one off me- wants to try one. 17 more days til the 21st and a big birthday cigar splurge!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    A buddy of mine (JZ) got me a BOX of Alec Bradley Tempus Centuria. These cigars look great and I love the Tempus. I was shocked and almost speechless when he handed them to me, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A bottle of Kraken Rum... never heard of it so I hope it doesn't suck.

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    stephen_hannibal:
    A bottle of Kraken Rum... never heard of it so I hope it doesn't suck.

If you like Spiced rum, you'll like The Kraken. I personally loved it. It is really rich, has a great mouthfeel, plenty of molasses, but doesn't taste artificial like Captain Morgan or some others like it.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Yesterday I got 15 El Mejor Emeralds, 5 CAO Golds, Box of A Fernandez Toros, 2 Perdomo Patriarchs, 3 Padilla Dominus, 3 Padilla 1948, 2 5 Vegas AAA, 5 Oliveros XLs, 2 each RP OWR, Cuban, Rosado, Edge, Honduran and American Market and 2 5 Vegas Limitada 10's
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Cuvee No. 151
    Cuvee Rouge
    Cuvee Blanc
    Cusano Habano LXI
    Cusano 59

I also got the Cigar Fest Sampler with the cutter and the ashtray a few days ago and a bunch of singles from ccom (too many and too lazy to name). Also got the Torano 5 pack daily deal to give to my father-in-law.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A new pair of work boots...man Red Wing boots sure are pricey. Comfortable, but pricey.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    10 Arganese ML3 Robusto's
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Spicy...

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Auxiliary fans for my Cigar Oasis.
  • Options
    I picked up a couple Fuente Anejo #77s and a couple OpusX **** today. Two of each, and then grabbed two more #77s for sandman. Lucky bastage!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    fla-gypsy:
    Spicy...

Tasty....
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    stephen_hannibal:
    fla-gypsy:
    Spicy...

Tasty....
    Yeah they're not bad.

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    well the past few days i've gotten: a box of RyJ habana reserve belicosos
    a box of J. Fuego's Delirium belicoso
    a 5pack each of 777 corojo and maduro belicosos
    a 5pack of La Cuna bin no.85 salomons
    3x3 churchill bundle by davidoff
    10 perdomo fresh rolled torpedos
    15 petrus reposado no6000's
  • Options
    I got a nice package of 262 Paradigms today. They are my samples for me to start selling. 25 cigars in total - excited to get started!
  • Options
    havlowhavlow Posts: 27
    First day of my 4 day "staycation" and my local B&M actually had some Rocky Patel Decades in a Torpedo and Robusto size. Also decided to try the RP Vintage Cameroon as well as a Diamond Crown Maximus Double Bellicoso.