Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    "she get it from her momma"
    Just the fact that I know what song this line comes from makes me sad. I pay too muh attention to pop culture I see... Thanks MTV for ruining my life thus far!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Hayblet:
    Ozzie's daughter.... um unless Ozzie read's this then it would be my one day off a week
    +1... "she get it from her momma"... haha
    .. This reminds me of an old song I heard.. In the voice of Ozzie... " If I had a Rocket Launcher, Some son-of-bit*h would die ! .... We are lucky he is a mellow fellow. :}
  • I love to hate Pina Coladas and making love in the rain.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Sitting here holding my new daughter as she wiggles, grunts and dreams like newborns do. I'm in love!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    ug dan:
    Sitting here holding my new daughter as she wiggles, grunts and dreams like newborns do. I'm in love!

Congrats brother, PM sent...

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I love that my work is so slow right now, that I've spent the last 3 hours reading the "I hate" thread and the "I love" thread - uninterrupted.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I love that I only quit smoking for 2 days instead of 2 weeks.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what to i love today?

i love today.
    things just went right.

lets keep this on a roll.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I love the fact that we will be picking up the keys to our new house friday afternoon! I don't love the fact that we will be moving, lol but I can't wait to have a patio and big backyard!!!!! We have spend the last 2 years in a 1 bedroom apartment and now my son is about to turn 2 and it is WAY past time for him to have his own room. I'm going to be busy as hell the next couple weeks, but it will be soooo worth it!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congrats Puro on the new house , it sounds great ...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Thanks bro! I'm excited as hell about it! I'll be sure to PM you my address so next time you decide to make a football bet with me you will know where to send my prize! Haha j/k
    i love that my neighbors are so freakin awesome.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ug dan:
    I know exactly what you're feeling! :)
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I love having no plans for the weekend (including no work)...
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    I love music.

I love that if my day smells like what I just stepped in (I fear it's hobo ****... again), music can make me feel better. It literally can change the "tune" of my day.
    I love my son.

He's 3 and loves playing baseball, playing lightsabers, and trying to skateboard on my skateboards.
    i love thunderstorms.
    kuzi16:
    i love thunderstorms.
    +1 I love thunderstorms too. They have a powerful and at the same time, relaxing feel to them. The sound and visual aspect mixed with the atmosephere they create... I feel so calm when a good one rolls in.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    nightmaremike31:
    kuzi16:
    i love thunderstorms.
    +1 I love thunderstorms too. They have a powerful and at the same time, relaxing feel to them. The sound and visual aspect mixed with the atmosephere they create... I feel so calm when a good one rolls in.

+2 to all thats been said here.. I love thunderstorms and the calming effect they have on me.. I too love music and the fact that finals and the school year is over, and now I have a chance to focus on what is really important and really matters.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    kuzi16:
    i love thunderstorms.

The funny thing is, I do too, for the reasons mentioned above.. The oxymoron here is that I am a firefighter, and at the same time I am saying "****, gonna be some fires to head to."
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I love that no matter how many stick I get that are bad.
    I can always smoke another one to off set it.

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    stephen_hannibal:
    I love that no matter how many stick I get that are bad.
    I can always smoke another one to off set it.

AMEN! I love my family, HOCKEY (can you tell I live in Minnesota) and my dog..... sometimes my dog!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    So the other day I did a job at an apartment and when I arrived, I saw four people all smoking cigs while a 2 year old in diapers was playing right in front of them. After verifying info and such and taking payment I asked them if they could put their smokes out. I got some hostility but I told them that if they did not I understood but would have to leave (as I hate the smell and I get bad headaches). So after telling them that there is no refund since I stipulate this in my SOP and rules. So I did the work but I could only do so much as their computer was freaking old as hell, but it was working better. Well later the next day I get a call, well it's the guy wanting to *** about the incident. He asked to talk to the manager, I then told him I'm the owner. He went on about how rude the tech was and what not. I let him vent then I explained to him that I was in fact there and that smoking like that in the presence of a baby was Fing wrong. Basically I love owning my own biz as I don't have to take *** like that. The nerve of people... I mean WTF!!!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I love going skinny dippin with a beautiful woman in the middle of the night after breakin in/ tresspassing in the public pool. And I love beer. And country music. And my truck.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    I love going skinny dippin with a beautiful woman in the middle of the night after breakin in/ tresspassing in the public pool. And I love beer. And country music. And my truck.
    That sounds like a Country song. Smile [:)]
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    I love my sons and granddaughters.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    That sounds like a Country song. Smile [:)]
    haha a damn good one!
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I like that I passed my promotional exam and interview
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I LOVE days off from work.
    stephen_hannibal:
    I LOVE days off from work.
    day off?

i wish i had days off.