Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Usual pass rules apply. Take one leave one... The only difference is that I start the pass with a sheet that says the # of driving miles from my place to yours (google maps, mapquest, whatever). If you take a cigar you cross it off the list. If you leave a cigar you add the miles to the next pass destination. If you add a cigar you put it on the list and write the miles of the first pass only. Let's see how many miles we can put on those stogies! First reply gets the pass...

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Hell I'm game but I will ask questions when I get it so that I don't screw it up
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    The Cank:
    Hell I'm game but I will ask questions when I get it so that I don't screw it up

You got it, any questions let me know. I'll get it out to you ASAP!!!

• Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Im down to play, and would add serious miles being out here in Guam. If anyone feels like sending it international. If not I understand why.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I'm game too

"Long ashes my friends."

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    +1 pm me
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Im in too, sounds like fun!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    never done a pass, so I just have one question.

If we take one stick, we put one back.....so for example, can I take 3 and put 3 back?
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    zeebra:

If we take one stick, we put one back.....so for example, can I take 3 and put 3 back?
    And are we allowed to add to the box (ie. take 2 and put in 4 for example)?

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Im in California will add some good Miles!
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    As soon as I'm done with training I'll be in kuwait
    gdsim1:
    zeebra:

Don't see why not. Just make sure you write down all 4 new stogies and how many miles you'll be putting on them...

• coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Well, I am here in Jacksonville, FL if you want to pass it my way
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    How does this work. Do you put an address list in the box or what?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Sounds cool, if anyone gets beetles be sure to post pics =p
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm in on two conditions.................. That I be first and that you, Larry, actually drive the smokes to me and we have one together.

Deal?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I like the thought of this I'd be down for it too
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Deal me in...........
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    firetruckguy:
    Deal me in...........
    +1
    firetruckguy:
    Deal me in...........
    +1
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    sirfoster83:
    firetruckguy:
    Deal me in...........
    +1
    Stop browsing on your phone! :-P
    GadwinDuil:
    sirfoster83:
    firetruckguy:
    Deal me in...........
    +1
    Stop browsing on your phone! :-P
    Had to was enjoying the fine 5 vegas A from Rob when I posted... Sorry but it was well worth it. Looking forward to the one Jeff sent : )
    ljl:
    gdsim1:
    zeebra:

Don't see why not. Just make sure you write down all 4 new stogies and how many miles you'll be putting on them...

Felt I should clear this up a bit. All the trades out of the box should be of relative equal value. Picking up one really high end stick and dropping in three or four low enders is not the way to go. IF you want to add to the pile, the more the merrier. Also, feel free to trade out as many as you like, just follow the rule above.
    rossdavey2:
    How does this work. Do you put an address list in the box or what?

Not sure that everyone wants to have their addy floating from place to place. I will put in a "volunteered to pass" list though, that way you can PM he passee of your choice. If you're reading this and you don't care if your addy is listed, just PM it to me and I'll put it on the sheet.
    lilwing88:
    I'm in on two conditions.................. That I be first and that you, Larry, actually drive the smokes to me and we have one together.

Deal?

PM sent...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I'm in.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Count me in as well.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    lilwing88:

Deal?

PM sent...
    PM back
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    First pass leaving today. All stogies will have 287 miles on them when they arrive at their destination. I included an example with some instructions as well as a volunteer sheet. Any questions, feel free to ask.
    Just got a PM that made me think a bit. A couple of things to keep in mind: If you want to pass to someone on the list,pick who you want. You will want to contact them first so they aren't on vacation. I'd hate for these to sit around in 90+ heat in some unsuspecting mailbox. Also, try to keep the package light so it doesn't cost a ton to ship. Remember if you add to this baby, you do it not only on your dime, but everybody else's that's in line behind you. Again any questions feel free to ask. If shipping is getting nuts on this thing let me know. Otherwise: have fun!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Your next Sir... assuming your not on Vacation... PM incoming!