Home Non Cigar Related

Lost - just getting started.

Never watched a second of it. All the hype leading up to the series end... i got interested. So... the day AFTER it ended.. .I started watching the first few episodes on Hulu.com. Love it... borrowed season 1 & 2 from a coworker. Totally hooked... 6 years late! Didnt even read the Lost thread here for fear of spoliers.

Comments

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Clever man. I had never seen a single episode and accidentally saw the end while visiting my mom. Needless to say... I was "Lost". From what I saw though, it didn't feel like an M. Night Shamallamaaamann movie ending that makes you want to hit yourself in the nuts. And that's a good quality in a show.

My mom will eventually be buying the series and I'm sure I'll get around to seeing it all the way through.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yeah the 1st season is cool, but after that it's just mellow drama on an island. but enjoy.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    stop NOW, get out while you can!!! hopefully its not too late for you. very good show, but it draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags on for soooooooo long!!!!!! I got so pissed watching it, but had to keep watching to get the answers.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Don't listen to them ! I loved all 6 years of it and am very sad it is over..... don't read ANY Spoilers..... It is my favorite series right underneath Sopranos
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I lost track after about season 4...... I'm gonna have to go back one day and figure out where I got "lost"..... (haha... see what I did there?)

Anyways, I really liked the show, but with two toddlers who love Disney movies and a wife who's obsessed with every stupid Real Housewives show out there, I lost some of the episodes I recorded and now I have to backtrack.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    got up to season 1, episode 5 i think last night. we (girlfriend and I) are totally hooked now. Its too late to back out!!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    got up to season 1, episode 5 i think last night. we (girlfriend and I) are totally hooked now. Its too late to back out!!

My wife and I did the same thing and are now completely hooked and on season 1 ep 11.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Go ahead! You'll love every second of it! I still think its the best show on TV ever!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    The Cank:
    Don't listen to them ! I loved all 6 years of it and am very sad it is over..... don't read ANY Spoilers..... It is my favorite series right underneath Sopranos
    Ill have to agree on the Sopranos... think that was one of the most well done shows ever produced.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    NYHCx516x:
    The Cank:
    Ill have to agree on the Sopranos... think that was one of the most well done shows ever produced.

it will never be topped ! I am getting ready to start watching The Wire. I hear that is awesome
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    NYHCx516x:
    The Cank:

it will never be topped ! I am getting ready to start watching The Wire. I hear that is awesome
    The Wire is the greatest show..... ever. Only five seasons is the biggest crime known to man.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    My wife said the same thing to me the other day.
    Well now that its over, we should start from season 1.