Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    nope..no vacation, staycation for me this year

"Long ashes my friends."

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    I was just wondering where this was. Last I heard Zeebra was about to get it. Everything going OK?
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    I was just wondering where this was. Last I heard Zeebra was about to get it. Everything going OK?
    I actually have a question after it makes a round trip does it keep goin or does the last guy get all the sticks? And I got it from Zeebra today and mailed it to Kreig (since he's closest and wanted it to get there before the holiday and I haven't sent/traded with him yet)
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hayblet:
    ljl:
    I actually have a question after it makes a round trip does it keep goin or does the last guy get all the sticks? And I got it from Zeebra today and mailed it to Kreig (since he's closest and wanted it to get there before the holiday and I haven't sent/traded with him yet)

How do we know when its coming our way just by a post in here?
    Hayblet:
    ljl:

Either way is OK by me. If the last guy wants to keep the cigars, I would like to know / get the results of the pass though.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hayblet:
    ljl:

How do we know when its coming our way just by a post in here?

Seems like everybody so far has just been PMing.
    Hayblet:
    ljl:
    usually the last guy (the person who started the pass) gets to keep the sticks...since he created the pass in the first place it is only fair.

"Long ashes my friends."

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    +1

Only seems fair to end where it all began!
    Speaking of the pass, I got it yesterday. I will send it out either Tues or Wed depending on when I can break for lunch and get to t he PO.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    ljl:
    usually the last guy (the person who started the pass) gets to keep the sticks...since he created the pass in the first place it is only fair.

I'd be thrilled to get it back, but I'm really more interested in the results! Guess it would be good to add the miles from 2nd to last to here (lol)!
    Krieg:
    Speaking of the pass, I got it yesterday. I will send it out either Tues or Wed depending on when I can break for lunch and get to t he PO.
    Ok, first one who sends me a PM, will get the pass next.

"Long ashes my friends."

• gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Krieg:
    Krieg:
    Ok, first one who sends me a PM, will get the pass next.
    PM sent!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about sending this out. I will be mailing the box our tomorrow or Friday. I had a couple dr appointments on tues and today, so couldn't get to the PO. But never fear, Krieg is here!...ok...i admit, that was pretty gay.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about sending this out. I will be mailing the box our tomorrow or Friday. I had a couple dr appointments on tues and today, so couldn't get to the PO. But never fear, Krieg is here!...ok...i admit, that was pretty gay.

Rock on DUDE!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I agree that ljl should get the smokes back at the end
    package is now on the way to glen. ETA- Saturday

"Long ashes my friends."

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Is there room for one more to join or is this pass winding down?
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    It actually has only hit a few different BOTL's so far, Goldy. I'm not sure how Ljl set it up though but I know he was PMing around before it started asking people if they wanted in on the list.
    I know I am on the list and i havent seen it yet i actually think its only hit a couple guys so far and i think there are several guys on the list. Check with LjL
    Goldy:

No sweat to get you on the list. I willl PM the nest fella due to get it and have your name added. There's a volunteer list in there - so it'll work out. The guys are right, we're only a few passess in right now. I'll let you know when I have confirmation that you're on. Always happy to have one more!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ljl:
    Goldy:

No sweat to get you on the list. I willl PM the nest fella due to get it and have your name added. There's a volunteer list in there - so it'll work out. The guys are right, we're only a few passess in right now. I'll let you know when I have confirmation that you're on. Always happy to have one more!
    Add me to the list, too! I'm sure Michigan could add a few miles to this pass!
    TatuajeVI:
    ljl:
    Goldy:

Consider it done. Thanks for joining the fun!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    ljl:
    TatuajeVI:
    ljl:
    Goldy:

Can we have a list of the order it goes?? I think that would help out a lotta guys.
    Alex Williams:
    ljl:
    TatuajeVI:
    ljl:
    Goldy:

Can we have a list of the order it goes?? I think that would help out a lotta guys.

I just put in the list and let everybody pick who they want to send to. That way if you have something to send to a BOTL on the list you can just roll it in. I will put a list of all the volunteers up though, and mark who's had it so far.
    ljl:
    Alex Williams:
    ljl:
    TatuajeVI:
    ljl:
    Goldy:

I just put in the list and let everybody pick who they want to send to. That way if you have something to send to a BOTL on the list you can just roll it in. I will put a list of all the volunteers up though, and mark who's had it so far.
    Sounds good! And I want everyone who has not gotten the package yet/ the person who has it now to pm me please!!
    Alex Williams:
    ljl:
    Alex Williams:
    ljl:
    TatuajeVI:
    ljl:
    Goldy:

Sounds good! And I want everyone who has not gotten the package yet/ the person who has it now to pm me please!!
    It's actually on the way to gdsim1, he should get it Saturday.

"Long ashes my friends."

Alex Williams:
    I want everyone who has not gotten the package yet/ the person who has it now to pm me please!!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    I want everyone who has not gotten the package yet/ the person who has it now to pm me please!!
    pm sent you demanding jerk! :-P
    GadwinDuil:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    pm sent you demanding jerk! :-P
    and replied you insolent punk :D
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Received the pass from Kreig today safe & sound, planning on turning it around on Wednesday. I am adding Goldy & TatuajeIV to the pass list at the request of pass daddy ljl. First BOTL on the pass list ot PM me their addy will be the next one to get the pass.

Speaking of PM's - Alex, sent you a PM as per your request demand (LOL). If there is something you need to tell me before the box goes back on the road, please let me know before Monday afternoon.
    <br