Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Serie O Maduro

2»

Comments

• jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    I smokes an Oliva Serie O Maduro Robusto tonight. I bought a box a couple months back and have had them resting in the humi for a while. I've always been impressed with all Oliva products from the Nub to the Serie V. This smoke was no different.

The wrapper was flawless, a beautiful dark chocolate color. I used a punch and it had a perfect draw with just the perfect amount of resistance. The burn was razor sharp, even on a windy night here in Afghanistan. Great flavors. I really couldn't ask for much more out of a cigar.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jpclotfelter:
    I smokes an Oliva Serie O Maduro Robusto tonight. I bought a box a couple months back and have had them resting in the humi for a while. I've always been impressed with all Oliva products from the Nub to the Serie V. This smoke was no different.

The wrapper was flawless, a beautiful dark chocolate color. I used a punch and it had a perfect draw with just the perfect amount of resistance. The burn was razor sharp, even on a windy night here in Afghanistan. Great flavors. I really couldn't ask for much more out of a cigar.
    I've also had the O, and have to say it was pretty good. But now the Serie V is my new favorite.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Krieg:
    jpclotfelter:

I've also had the O, and have to say it was pretty good. But now the Serie V is my new favorite.

I've got a Serie V Lancero waiting for me in my humidor at home. Can't wait to try it.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    I wonder what jerk gifted you a bogus cigar! That guy must be a real @ss!

Some people know nothing about cigars and how they should be handled.

Funny you say that. In the last video, Alex dropped a bag of cigars on the table and it made me CRINGE!!!!

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jpclotfelter:
    Krieg:
    jpclotfelter:

I've got a Serie V Lancero waiting for me in my humidor at home. Can't wait to try it.
    I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

"Long ashes my friends."

• jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    I just had the Serie O for the first time and it was definitely one of my top smokes so far (Im a noob), along side the ACID Liquid (red label), and my first cigar Perdomo Madono. Def will be buying one of these again, and will try the entire line.