Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Birthday Smoke... my first ISOM.

Happy birthday!! I am smokin an AMAZING camacho triple maduro. Great cigar and veryclose to #1!!
    What did you think of this one?
    what was the box code do you know? any idea on age? my experience with ISOMs is limited but i often hear that age does them good. so info on age and if you liked it would be awesome.
    Guys sorry I don't have any of that information... I got a few of these from a BOTL over on stogie reviews fan forums.

I can say this, the cigar was pretty good. It tasted like a cross between a 5Vegas Miami, a Verdadero Organic, and a CAO America.

It had the Cinnamon the raisin and the pepper.

I can only imagine them getting better with age.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Nub Habano, Acid C-note, Devil's Weed (which was nice n tasty on a short rest), Hoya De Monterrey not too shabby considering I dislike cameroons
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    gaberox:
    MrMoke:
    Havn't made my mind up yet but am hoping to hit the B&M on my way home, was thinking of either J.Fuego Delirium, Onyx Reserve or Esteban Careras Cubana Real, think I'm in a maduro mood today.
    Just finished a Padron Londres as my 'afternoon cigar', delicious as always ..... yes it is a maduro day
    Mmm the Delierium is a delicious maduro. Very underrated as you dont hear much about it. Havent had one in a while and the are damn good. The 777 maddy by J.Fuego is also good but the Delirium has much more flavor. Next up for me is a 601 red toro. Time for a juicy habano wrapper.

You are absolutely right about the Delirium being underated, and they are superb, I ended up going to a small B&M near my office, they are a 'satelite' shop of the main one that advertises on the web so they didn't have as much selection, hwever, I always like to try something new and they had their own brand "Croft's Honduran Maduro" for $4 so i picked a couple up and smoked one there it was pretty good! Also got a Partagas Black Label and an Onyx Reserve, was in a Maduro mood for sure.
    Haven't tried the 601 red, have to put that on my "give it a shot" list.

• Options
    Reposado '96 and Isla Del Sol by DE...
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Smoked two tonight while studying. Graycliff Double Espresso and a Liga Privada No 9. Both were good smokes, the Liga Privada definitely won, though.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Earlier was a Cabaiguan Guapo maduro, great cigar. Currently enjoying a MoW Ruination robusto #1, love this cigar.
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143

Came home from a long day at work and just wanted something reliable to relax with so I lit up an old favorite--Oliva Serie G Robusto.

Had some burn issues at the end but still a great smoke, as usual. I totally forgot I brought a book to read out on the porch and just enjoyed the evening.

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Carlos torano casa torano with 13 months on it right now... DEELICIOUS
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a Nica Libre Diplomatico with a little Brugal. Great pairing. Brugal really compliments the cigar. Originally I wasn't a fan of this smoke, but after 7 months of rest this was an enjoyable experience. It's a little too light bodied for my tastes, but that's more a matter of preference than anything wrong with the cigar.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Alex Williams:
    Carlos torano casa torano with 13 months on it right now... DEELICIOUS
    Followed that up with a gran habano vintage 2002 with a yoohoo and it is oh so good! After I finish this, I want a Cain f, but I need sleep. Damn you work!!!
  • Options
    mstrmxrmstrmxr Posts: 13
    Just finished a Gurkha Micro Liga S-2 and a glass of Flor de Cana Black. Mmmm goood!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Guys sorry I don't have any of that information... I got a few of these from a BOTL over on stogie reviews fan forums.

I can say this, the cigar was pretty good. It tasted like a cross between a 5Vegas Miami, a Verdadero Organic, and a CAO America.

It had the Cinnamon the raisin and the pepper.

I can only imagine them getting better with age.

yeah... i dont have box codes for many of the ones i have either. it makes it hard to decide when to smoke when you know a few of them are way better with age.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Smoked two tonight while studying. Graycliff Double Espresso and a Liga Privada No 9. Both were good smokes, the Liga Privada definitely won, though.
    Funny, I had a DE and a LP #9 over the past weekend as well. Like you, I think the LP won the match.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Todays selections
    Padilla Hybrid, RP Cuban Blend, Nicarao, and a GH 2002
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    first day of vacation... La Cuna Bin no.85 this morning, Petrus Reposado 6000 this afternoon, and currently smoking a 777 J. Fuego corojo... life is good
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    CCOM Corojo Label. I had the Purple Label last night and it was amazing. The Corojo is a damn fine smoke as well. I'm anxious to try the rest.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas gold as we speak. Not a bad cigar IMO. Smooth.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I had a Bahia Maduro Panchos earlier, Ed you weren't lying, they are a great stick and even better at only 2 bucks a pop. I'm enjoyin a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte right now, pairs well with a Capri Sun believe it or not. Not sure what I'll smoke after...
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    illinoisgolf99:
    I had a Bahia Maduro Panchos earlier, Ed you weren't lying, they are a great stick and even better at only 2 bucks a pop. I'm enjoyin a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte right now, pairs well with a Capri Sun believe it or not. Not sure what I'll smoke after...

I feel like a dumb@$$, Al, I apologize for calling you Ed!
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    A Camacho PreEmbargo. Fanatstic smoke. It makes me think if I had access to cigars from an ISOM I would be smoking them exclusively! Tonight in honor of my first grandchild ...Mamie!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    MarkH:
    A Camacho PreEmbargo. Fanatstic smoke. It makes me think if I had access to cigars from an ISOM I would be smoking them exclusively! Tonight in honor of my first grandchild ...Mamie!
    Congrats on the grand baby!!!
  • Options
    Sorry but I wish I could hang with the Camacho PE!!! So I had to settle for a cheapo Flor De Olivia Corojo from the B&M....wasnt bad however....
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    I had a Partagas Black Label for lunch, tasty, but too much on an empty stomach!

So this eveningI settled for a La Preferencia shorty, very mild; so I could turn in early ...... Crap, look at the time!!!!!

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    A GREAT Sinatra, very much enjoyed it ! Thanks MrMoke !
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    illinoisgolf99:

I feel like a dumb@$$, Al, I apologize for calling you Ed!
    No worries, when you get this old you don't give a crap anymore what people call you or who likes your politics or religion! LOL
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Tripple A last night and am about to fire up a Cain habbano<-----whoa, kicked my ass even on a full stomach!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    just lit up a Nestor special selection Ruky... so far it's pretty damn good
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    sat in the garden last night and had bbq, and a Montecristo Media Noche Torpedo. really pissed as i liked the emundo so much and ive had this stick in my humi for over a year, and it was the tightest smoke ive ever had, nothing i did opened it up at all:(
    really disappointed:(
    going to have to have a mow tonight to make up for it:p
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    so far today: Partagas 1845, A Fuente Chateau Fuente more to come as the day is still young add a black dragon atm damn is that tasty
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    firing up a 5 Vegas Classic