Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    La Herencia Cubana.... It was great, now im kickin myself because I didnt get the daily deal a couple days ago that had em for 7.95!!!!!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Montecristo No. 2
    I had one of these while I was in Poland and it was absolutely FANTASTIC!! If only I could get my hands on some more... :-(
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 red toro. Damn good as always despite my humi hovering aroud 80 last few days. Its also 100 out right now. Trying to finish it before the game starts. Humi is on ice packs now.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Padilla Habano and MOW original, both tasty
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    So, I had a Cain Maduro torp earlier, and I just lit up a Cain F robusto. Is there a badge of honor for smoking all three Cains in one day like with the MoWs? (btw - Sam Leccia is the freaking man!)
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    fla-gypsy:
    Padilla Habano and MOW original, both tasty
    We had the same day only I started with the MOW. Just lit the Padilla Habano.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    About to light up a MOW Ruination, and do a review of it.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A Partagas ISOM ...compliments of a BOTL here ...absolutely awsome,tons of smoke and delicious.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Padron 64 anniversary...actually first one of these i've ever hard...I'll be back for more.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    So, I had a Cain Maduro torp earlier, and I just lit up a Cain F robusto. Is there a badge of honor for smoking all three Cains in one day like with the MoWs? (btw - Sam Leccia is the freaking man!)
    Not yet but there should be. Need a good name for it.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Won 60 bucks at poker and had a:
    My Father robusto - not bad but not that great
    Tat 110 - okay but not terrific (thanks to the botl who sent it- i forgot...)
    Gurkha Beauty with over a year on it from my box, the first one, fantastic!

poker was short so only three sticks, need more people next time...
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Sounds like Squirrel had a way better night than me. Just not my night tonight I guess
    Lakers lose, my Carlos Torano Dominico unravels and my Nub Conny just didn't do it for me. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Not a bad weekend, yesterday had a camacho room 101, today started with a verdadero then a dominus and wrapped thing up with a cask strength. Been a while since I could fit in three, life must be returning to normal!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Hoyo Dark Knight, if your serious into maddys you should give this baby a go...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a Diesel last night. Really hit the spot after partying until 4 the night before.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    sightunseen:
    Had a Diesel last night. Really hit the spot after partying until 4 the night before.
    Fast foward 10 years to my life. . .

Had a Diesel last night. Really hit the spot after the baby had me up until 4 the night before.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Padilla Achilles this morning, we at least I tried to have....couldn't get a proper draw off it, tossed it half way through...
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    undulac:
    sightunseen:

Had a Diesel last night. Really hit the spot after the baby had me up until 4 the night before.
    i had a Diesel as well last night.
    its one of my favorite looking cigars, really like the rustic look to it and the band.
    im an aj fan boy so i have nothing but praise for this cigar.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    undulac:
    sightunseen:

For some reason, I think I had more fun than you over the weekend, haha.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Saturday I had a Fuente SUngrown Chateau. I traded my cousin. He took a Padron 1932, that b a s t a r d. I was ready to smoke it and he was like "Here, let's trade, I'll take this!" Cheap SoB. It was a decent cigar. My cousin kept busting my balls saying "are you gonna smoke that, etc..." He can be a douche!

Yesterday, I had a Davidoff Millennium Petite Corona that I got in a sampler that my g/f bought me for my bday. Tonight, not sure what I am going to smoke. It was my first Davidoff. I don't normally smoke things this size. It was decent. I'm really looking forward to the others that she got me. The draw and burn weere spot on.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    had the new limitada and a CCOM Cuban label this morning. Both were amazing!
  • Options
    Started off with an RP Fusion, next was a Gurkha Park Ave, a Nicarao after lunch and a RP Cuban Blend on the ride home.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Heading out shortly to fire up a Cain F Torp....I have a *** day smoking today! I dropped the damn Cain and got a little crack in the wrapper, enough of a crack to affect the draw, had to keep finger over it to get a proper draw...ruined it might as well of tossed it too just couldn't bring myself to
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Started off with an RP Fusion, next was a Gurkha Park Ave, a Nicarao after lunch and a RP Cuban Blend on the ride home.
    Had a nightcap of Nub Habano 464T. Not really a fan of this smoke.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had the Nub Habano as well a couple hours ago. It was so so.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    sol1821:
    undulac:
    sightunseen:

i had a Diesel as well last night.
    its one of my favorite looking cigars, really like the rustic look to it and the band.
    im an aj fan boy so i have nothing but praise for this cigar.

I had a Diesel as well this afternoon.
    It was really tasty, but I timed it wrong as I should have had a meal 1st. Didnt kill me, but wasnt planned properly.
    Then it blew my pallette out as I couldnt handle the full smoke at this time of day.

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I had a Diesel for breakfast, followed by a Padron 1964 anniversary natural, then a maduro, and now I'm smoking an Ashton ESG. Not sure what's next.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a RP Double Maduro (Fusion MM) earlier tonight. Always liked this one, as well as the habano Fusion. It's a shame they're going the way of the dodo.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hoyo de Monterrey dark sumatra. The smoke was enjoyable but the real kicker was that the wife seemed to really like it: she came back several times for another puff! If that's not enough to elevate any cigar into one's favorite list, I don't know what is!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just got done with my first Padron 1964 and I have to say it shot straight to the top of my most loved list! Tons of flavor and smooth as silk. Excellent smoke.