Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a Carlos Torano 1916 camaroon tonight and really enjoyed it. It was my first Torano of any kind and the construction was flawless - as good as I've ever experienced. Fairly mild smoke that moved towards medium towards the end, but a nice subtle sweetness with a bit of sweet pepper that came and went throughout the second and last third. I don't have a lot of experience with camaroon wrappers but I really dug this one.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    sitting in my back yard smoking my first gurkha regent. Beautiful night to sit out have a relaxing smoke and listen to nature
  • Options
    About to go fire up the 5 Vegas AAA on the back porch....
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just hung out for an hour and a half with a MOW R, great company!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had a John Bull, nice mild light cigar for cheap.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Had a Cain Maduro Double Toro last night that was awesome! Also had a G2 first and thought it tasted like goat's ass and then finished off with a 5 Vegas Classic.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Red Tubo, right off the truck. Really into it so far. Deep flavor.
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    Had 6 months rest on the AAA...just about burnt my fingers off smokin it to the nub it was so good
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ThinBluLine06:
    ThinBluLine06:
    Had 6 months rest on the AAA...just about burnt my fingers off smokin it to the nub it was so good
    Love the PA Broadleaf wrapper. Really delicious! Would love to see more sticks use this wrapper.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i had a la riqueza to start and finished with a LFD DL Maduro Chisel... that one-two punch kicked my butt.

a good time was had by all.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a Sancho Panza extra fuerte, a nice slow burning Honduran. With several months of rest on it the flavor was still powerful and very full bodied.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    kuzi16:
    today i had a la riqueza to start and finished with a LFD DL Maduro Chisel... that one-two punch kicked my butt.

wish i could find the DL Maduro chisel. Ccom doesn't carry em, and no local place has em either. LFD is quickly becoming my favorite smokes, with the airbender tops and then the DL chisel. Just gotta get ahold of a maduro.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    kuzi16:

wish i could find the DL Maduro chisel. Ccom doesn't carry em, and no local place has em either. LFD is quickly becoming my favorite smokes, with the airbender tops and then the DL chisel. Just gotta get ahold of a maduro.
    PM coming!!!
    I'm hoping on having a AVO 2010 tonight!!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Out back enjoyng a Gurkha legend perfectos and a cold glass of lagunitas ipa. Nice.....
  • Options
    Fired up a 5 Vegas Miami torp this afternoon....
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I had a 262 Paradigm with about 4 months in my humi...the last one from my sample pack. It was a damn good smoke that lasted 1 1/2 hours. Next was one of my last RP Decades. Great as usual.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Miami and an Ancient Warrior
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hayblet:
    5 Vegas Miami and an Ancient Warrior
    How was that Ancient Warrior?

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Just finished my Gurkha legend, First half wasn't bad but the second was pretty rank. Then again I've never had much luck with perfectos, the toros are much better.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Smoking an Alec Bradley vice press robusto tonight. Has about 9 months on it. And so far it tastes pretty good!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    262 Paradigm Torpedo and a RP Vintage 92.
  • Options
    My last Gurkha Park Ave from the first box of cigars I ever purchased, may 09. Still a good smoke, especially for the price. Just smoke everything fullbodied now, so these don't really stack up.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Ok last night was an Ashton VSG Sorcerer AWESOME Stick, Tonight after a Great Day with my wife and a Great Dinner outside Ill be smoking my First Camacho PE...... Life is good ... Just For Today! A nice Break from all the Sadness going on around US.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Nothing tonight. Its so hot and humid here that I cant bring myself to leave the A/C and go outside.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    either tempus, LFD DL chisel, or graycliff DE. Which one??
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    LFD DL... get after it.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex Williams:

Hit that DL Chisel, I have one of those Maybe Ill Light one up and herf it with ya !
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Williams:

Hit that DL Chisel, I have one of those Maybe Ill Light one up and herf it with ya !
    wish i'da known. I would have fired one up with y'all. ha
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a RP Summer Collection 2008. Loved it. If you like spice and oranges, get it. I'll buy more once I get more money. It's on clearance on Ccom, but I'm still broke :P
  • Options
    Just finished up a 5 Vegas Triple A...such a good maduro!