Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    G2 Turbo...really spicy the first half inch...crazy spice...but starting to mellow out...we will see how it goes
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Williams:
    either tempus, LFD DL chisel, or graycliff DE. Which one??

Hit that DL Chisel, I have one of those Maybe Ill Light one up and herf it with ya !
    wish i'da known. I would have fired one up with y'all. ha
    cyber herf?? Hells yeah!!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had a Nestor Miranda Special Selection Lacero after lunch and a Victor Sinclair conny after dinner.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Williams:

Hit that DL Chisel, I have one of those Maybe Ill Light one up and herf it with ya !
    +1. that's what I'm talking about. I sense a new trend coming on. haha
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    smoking an lfd dl chisel maddy right now. be jealous cuz its that good
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had two sticks tonight at a wedding I crashed... LFD Air Bender and a Padron 3000. Both were great. The Padron wasn't quite as good as I hoped it would be, but for the price, they are damn good sticks.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Williams:

Damn that one was good ! Whats next ! Smoked me a diesel tooo! thanks to you guys I am a Smokin MoFO>
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just finished off a Diesel myself, damn what a great smoke. Gunna have to get some more asap.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Ha, funny man!
    I'm about 1/2 way through an AVO 2010 LE and I have to say, well it's over priced. Spicy, well very spicy at the first 1/3 or so then opens up a bit. I like it but not at the price they go for. I still like the maduros the best.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    dennisking:
    i am. i still can't find them for a decent price, or anywhere at all around here. Just some other to be unnamed site, and I don't want 10. I want a fiver. gotta keep looking. Lot of places have em, just not the chisel.
    cholmes8310:
    dennisking:
    i am. i still can't find them for a decent price, or anywhere at all around here. Just some other to be unnamed site, and I don't want 10. I want a fiver. gotta keep looking. Lot of places have em, just not the chisel.
    I could do a split with ya! lmk.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    worth the money in my opinion. i really like that stick.

getting ready to light up a 5 Vegas Classic while I mow the lawn. Can't beat the Classic
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first 5 Vegas A last night and I loved it. Great cigar.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    dennisking:
    Get 10, Ill take 5. If I dont like em, Ill unload em here.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:
    dennisking:
    Get 10, Ill take 5. If I dont like em, Ill unload em here.
    Or back to U in 6 months after your done smoken em.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking my first Diesel today can't wait.
    phobicsquirrel:
    dennisking:
    Ha, funny man!
    I'm about 1/2 way through an AVO 2010 LE and I have to say, well it's over priced. Spicy, well very spicy at the first 1/3 or so then opens up a bit. I like it but not at the price they go for. I still like the maduros the best.
    Damn... I was really lookin orward to these. Oh well, I got a case and ash tray with my box so it ain't that bad.
  • bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Partagas Benji Series
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    R U I N A T I O N !!! Still love this stick - AJ, you DA MAN!
  • Nica Libre Imperial
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    had a Gurkha Symphony today....thing just sucked all around....picked up the 5 pack here on dd a month or two back and let it sit and had it...spicy in the begining and just aweful second half lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    dennisking:
    Ha, funny man!
    Damn... I was really lookin orward to these. Oh well, I got a case and ash tray with my box so it ain't that bad.
    Jeez Alex, don't write them off yet. If it helps to have a good opinion, I think it's a pretty good cigar and not overpriced at cigar.com prices, but overpriced at B&M prices. So now that you have my opinion canceling out the squirrel's (who trusts a squirrel's opinion anyway, what with their prime motivation in life being to collect, then bury, nuts?) you are effectively back where you started and can go at this cigar with no pre-conceptions. You're welcome.

Back on track here...started off earlier with an Illusione Espernay La Ferme, very tasty cigar, I'd take it over a regular Illusione any day. Finished off my day (night?) with a Camacho CLE, Christian's Limited Edition, this is hands down the best Camacho cigar I've had, which is too bad as they're damn hard to find and forget about picking up a box...Thanks Tim for sharing another one with me, now I'm off to stalk Christian Eiroa in the hopes of getting a box or five.
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    dennisking:
    Ha, funny man!
    Jeez Alex, don't write them off yet. If it helps to have a good opinion, I think it's a pretty good cigar and not overpriced at cigar.com prices, but overpriced at B&M prices. So now that you have my opinion canceling out the squirrel's (who trusts a squirrel's opinion anyway, what with their prime motivation in life being to collect, then bury, nuts?) you are effectively back where you started and can go at this cigar with no pre-conceptions. You're welcome.

Back on track here...started off earlier with an Illusione Espernay La Ferme, very tasty cigar, I'd take it over a regular Illusione any day. Finished off my day (night?) with a Camacho CLE, Christian's Limited Edition, this is hands down the best Camacho cigar I've had, which is too bad as they're damn hard to find and forget about picking up a box...Thanks Tim for sharing another one with me, now I'm off to stalk Christian Eiroa in the hopes of getting a box or five.
    What would I do without you joe!! I'd be completely lost ;)
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't made up my mind about what I am smoking tonight yet. Right now I'm almost half way on a Brazilian label corona.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a Camacho PE last night. Wasn't impressed. Followed it up with a La Riqueza. Was impressed.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Hoping to get a cigar in tonight, though it's by no means a certainty. Definitely in the mood for a stout maduro (last smoke was a 5 Vegas Gold, so I'm looking to go to the other end of the spectrum) and it'll be a toss-up between a 5 Vegas AAA and LHCOF.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had my first Oliva O last night, and I can safely say it wont be my last. Great stick, great draw, perfect burn and smooth down to the nub. Hope to see a 5 pack DD sometime soon. ;)
  • jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Started the day with an Exile maddy, then a Cifuentes '06, next up will be a GH 3 Sigs !!!
    Gurkha Dragon Fire right now.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jreed10209:
    Started the day with an Exile maddy, then a Cifuentes '06, next up will be a GH 3 Sigs !!!
    Good to see you over on this side of the road jr, sounds like a good lineup.