Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    jpclotfelter:
    I've got an RP Decade Toro and an Oliva Master Blend III Churchill that are both calling my name. I can't decide which to smoke.
    I torched up the Oliva Master Blend III Churchill. I am a little less than helf way through and it is great. I have had to relight once but that was because I left it sitting to long.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    my god this RP 1992 is delicious... as smooth as the 90 but with some different flavors... as Mickey D'says, I'm lovin it!
    illinoisgolf99:
    my god this RP 1992 is delicious... as smooth as the 90 but with some different flavors... as Mickey D'says, I'm lovin it!

finished up the RP 92, great smoke.. enjoyin a Gurkha Empire Series II, so far really likin the flavor profile.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I just had a Ashton Cabinet #2... Wow what a great cigar. This is i would say right now the best mild cigar I have ever had.. solid mild/med. It sneaks up on you in body, but solid mild/med... Flavors are super tasty, creamy & delicious!
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail, I liked it alot and will definetely have to get some more.
    Fourtotheflush:
    I just had a Ashton Cabinet #2... Wow what a great cigar. This is i would say right now the best mild cigar I have ever had.. solid mild/med. It sneaks up on you in body, but solid mild/med... Flavors are super tasty, creamy & delicious!
    Its listed as Med Full so I guess that is where it snuck up on me. It definately tastes and feeld like a mild/med..... Ill take it a little slower next tme I smoke one.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Limitada 2k9....it rained last night so was quite damp out this morning, stick got pretty soft and caused it to burn hot in the 2nd 3rd but still very enjoyable
    Just finished up a 5 Vegas Miami torp, smoking so good, wow!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Nothing yet, waiting on my Gurkha sampler :/ That means you gotta smoke one for me! haha
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    C.Com Cuban Label. LHC Oscuro Fuerte Salomon, 5 Vegas Cask Strength II... and a CAO Brazilla for dessert perhaps.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going with my first Gurkha G3 which someone on here sent me. Haven't tried this one yet.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna fire up a Nub cameroon. It has been sitting for weeks an it's time to smoke it.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was a Graycliff Grand Cru, good smoke but like most Graycliffs, very 1 demensional. Tonight will be an AB Maxx.
    Had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cab....was just ok for me tonight..
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Today was a Nestor Miranda day. I had a coffee break Rosado for lunch, and the Oscuro version on the ride home. Both excellent cigars.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had some time before work so had a Gurkha's Park Avenue Torpedo while getting the boat ready for tomorrows fishing adventure.
    Nothing today, Hoping to get one in watching the game tomorrow.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Got in my last Hoyo Excalibur, dang tasty every single time.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Just finished a Xikar HC Criollo. Their whole series is great (Connecticut, Criollo, Habano Colorado), but the Criollo just might be the best out of the three. I wish that series was easier to find. Went great with a glass (or two!) of Port.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Smoking a CCOM Red Label right now and doing some reading. I received Day by Day: Armageddon in the mail today, and I had to take a break. It's written in journal form about a guy working to survive a zombie apocalypse. You tend to get immersed, and it scares the effn hell out of you. I seriously feel like buying some guns, rations, and supplies and holing up somewhere.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    HdM Excalibur Maduro
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Fired up an AB Tempus last night in the Imperator vitola. 2 hours of solid tastiness.
    Decade for breakfast.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Fourtotheflush:
    Decade for breakfast.
    DAMN!

• brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Having a Gurkha Liga C-10 for Breakfast
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    brotheradam:
    Having a Gurkha Liga C-10 for Breakfast
    Im kind sad, had my first one of those the other night, didnt really care for it.

Having a MOW Runi this evening.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Going to step out and have something called a Mederos... it's a cool looking 5x60.

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Just got my Diesel shorties in. I really should let them rest, but I think I will fire one up tonight. Also maybe a aroma de cuba churchill.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Decade for breakfast.
    lol.. Any coffee?
    I had a nestor maduro last night, I enjoy this cigar but hell they have some burn issues.
    had a CCOM Brazil Label corona late last night.. good flavors but it had a reallllly tight draw