Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    I had a RP Serie RE Robusto earlier, enjoyable!

My first ever Nub 464T Habano
    Was unimpressed with the Nub, please don't flame me if Nub is your favorite smoke! It just didn't seem to be as 'Full Bodied' as I was led to believe. Still got a few more Nubs in my humi so I'll try again, another day.

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Had a LFD Mysterio Maduro tonight as a celebratory Father's Day smoke. Wonderful cigar.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Opus X Fuente Fuente and though the flavors are amazing the burn issues are very disappointing. Worth the $$ - heck no
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    ISOM San Cristobal. DAMN FINE. very traditional habano flavors with a nice floral note. about halfway the power starts coming pretty good. the ash was light in color but didn't hang on very well on the first half but really well on the second half. the burn and construction was absolutely top notch. an absolute treat.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Had a LFD Mysterio Maduro tonight as a celebratory Father's Day smoke. Wonderful cigar.
    there's a maduro? I thought I bought the only types of boxes, the natural and the oscuro? where did you get the maduro?
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Just finished a Gurkha Micro-Batch S-2 Torpedo. My first cigar from Cigar.com! also, the first cigar I've finished all the way. Very enjoyable.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    dennisking:
    ISOM San Cristobal. DAMN FINE. the burn and construction was absolutely top notch. an absolute treat.
    +1

Wait until they age a bit and they get even better!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had my first Cigar.com Brazilian label last night. Very good cigar. Excellent burn, smooth and tons of flavor. A definite go to cigar.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Starting off my bday today with awesomeness. Woke up to a 50$ Cigar.com gift certificate from my lady in my email. Sent her off to work and just lit a 601 blue for breakfast. Not sure what else to smoke later. Might venture to the BnM or relax at home and smoke from my humi.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    gaberox:
    Starting off my bday today with awesomeness. Woke up to a 50$ Cigar.com gift certificate from my lady in my email. Sent her off to work and just lit a 601 blue for breakfast. Not sure what else to smoke later. Might venture to the BnM or relax at home and smoke from my humi.

happy birthday brother! congrats on the ccom GC from the lady, enjoy a few smokes today, I'll light one up today in your honor!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Had a CAO Gold Maduro robusto. It was an ok smoke for me. The nub maduro is similar, but has tons more flavor IMO.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    gaberox:

happy birthday brother! congrats on the ccom GC from the lady, enjoy a few smokes today, I'll light one up today in your honor!

Thanks man! I love bdays since you can do whatever you want and people give you stuff lol. I dont feel old so time to take advantage. Make sure to smoke somthing good for me. This 601 blue is delicious as usual. Will be breaking out the champagne later for sure.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    phobicsquirrel:
    TatuajeVI:
    there's a maduro? I thought I bought the only types of boxes, the natural and the oscuro? where did you get the maduro?
    It's listed as "maduro" here on cigar.com, but I'm going to guess you are right that it technically should be listed as an "oscuro."
  • Options
    gaberox:
    illinoisgolf99:
    gaberox:

Thanks man! I love bdays since you can do whatever you want and people give you stuff lol. I dont feel old so time to take advantage. Make sure to smoke somthing good for me. This 601 blue is delicious as usual. Will be breaking out the champagne later for sure.

just enjoyed my first Padilla Achilles torp in honor of gaberox's birthday, it was a pretty good stick, had some construction issues but a very tasty stick, nice and smooth..
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    phobicsquirrel:
    TatuajeVI:
    It's listed as "maduro" here on cigar.com, but I'm going to guess you are right that it technically should be listed as an "oscuro."
    okay, whew, I thought I missed one... lol
  • Options
    poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    Last night smoked a Partagas Limited Reserve. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I was disappointed when I got to the end of the stick.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I had a Flor de Ybor City for lunch, and a Casa Magna Colorado on the evening commute.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    an rp patel bros. maduro.....and a macanudo hampton court
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today's line up: Oliva Series O, IT SF Maduro, Arganese ML3, LHC, Gurkha Cuban Legacy, Bahia Maduro. Yeah thats right, count them, 6 sticks today. My indulgences know no bounds.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    LHCOF
  • Options
    vegassparky:
    an rp patel bros. maduro.....and a macanudo hampton court

How did you like the Patel Bros? Havent had one since they first came out but I thought they were damn good. Had a 601 black a while ago before going out to dinner and drinks. Was pretty good for a conny. Gonal have somthing in a little while to cap off the bday. Not sure what though. Had a nice IPA and an Oatmeal stout with dinner.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff Millennium Blend
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    kuzi16:
    Pfft, Now you're just bragging!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    kuzi16:
    no, its just what i had.

you should have one too. even if its a one time deal. it may not be your cup of tea, but at least you have tried it.
  • Options
    DPG blue label toro. 1/2 inch in and is it just me or are these not quite as flavorfull as in past years. Good but not as good as other times Ive had this.
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    kuzi16:
    GadwinDuil:
    kuzi16:
    no, its just what i had.

you should have one too. even if its a one time deal. it may not be your cup of tea, but at least you have tried it.
    I will smoke anything I can get my hands on - just so I can stick the band in my cigar dossier and have a nice personal review of it. Davidoff will be no exception to this rule. Davidoff may be an exception to my wallet though. That's the hard part.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cain Maduro. Thought it was pretty bad. It was strong, but that had nothing to do with my opinion of it. The flavors were just boring, and it was very harsh. Like smoking a giant cigarette.
  • Options
    It's a toss up. Either a Bahia Maduro, a Ccom Purple Lable Torpedo, a Cusano M1 Corona, or a 5 Vegas Classic Corona. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    It's a toss up. Either a Bahia Maduro, a Ccom Purple Lable Torpedo, a Cusano M1 Corona, or a 5 Vegas Classic Corona. Any suggestions?
    go for the 5V Classic Corona, I've got one resting and would love a review from you!
  • Options
    you got it! Im gonna go start right now haha