Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    going to try a rocky patel summer 2008,see how that goes
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    alec bradley scr... it's been a while... forgot how much i liked these
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    stephen_hannibal:
    Going to step out and have something called a Mederos... it's a cool looking 5x60.

So cool looking is about all this cigar can do. It was ****... I've never seen a 60 ring turn into mush after an inch. Where's that goats ass thread...

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just had an Oliva connie reserve. It was good for the first half, but I think it lost flavor midway. Maybe underhumidified? Or am I about to graduate to medium cigars?
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I've been smoking a lot of Cubans lately, but yesterday I had a Rocky Patel Summer 2008 Connie, and today was a Perdomo Habana Maduro straight from the box that arrived this afternoon. Great cigars, both of them!

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    NYHCx516x:
    brotheradam:
    Having a Gurkha Liga C-10 for Breakfast
    Im kind sad, had my first one of those the other night, didnt really care for it.

Having a MOW Runi this evening.
    Ruination on an empty stomach is a really bad idea. Just an FYI
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    RP CT
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    going to try a rocky patel summer 2008,see how that goes
    so far, that's one of my fav mild sticks. Hope you enjoy it.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Going out for a Cao Sopranos Boss...
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Benchmade-not bad for a budget stick.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    phobicsquirrel:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Decade for breakfast.
    lol.. Any coffee?
    I had a nestor maduro last night, I enjoy this cigar but hell they have some burn issues.

I had it with water, it goes down a little easier, wait, wait

Seriously, it was good, but definately better after a full meal. just the way the oils intermingle.v

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today's lineup: Don Kiki Brown label, Oliva Series O, Gurkha Blue Steel, Arganese ML3, Nicarao, 5 Vegas AAA
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    NYHCx516x:
    NYHCx516x:
    brotheradam:
    Having a Gurkha Liga C-10 for Breakfast

Im kind sad, had my first one of those the other night, didnt really care for it.

Having a MOW Runi this evening.
    Ruination on an empty stomach is a really bad idea. Just an FYI

I never had a problem having those for breakfast but thats my usual type of smoke.

Having a Perdomo 10th anny criollo fresh off the truck. Ive never done that before but curiosity about these got the best of me. Surprise its darn good. Go figure.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Started father's day weekend with a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte, great smoke. I can't wait to see what a little time will do to the one's I have remaining.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    a well rested gurkha assassin... wow this thing is goooood.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    maybe i need another one andlet it rest a while...lol... But tonight i changed up the pace and lit up a Verdadero Organic tonight..first time...its a mild conn., decent, a little complex but not to much....its ok..but i wont hunt it out to buy a box thats for sure
  • JumperJumper Posts: 135
    jacketsrule:
    Benchmade-not bad for a budget stick.
    Had one the other night with some black coffee. Flavor was solid but not complex. Could have been the coffee squashing the more subtle hints, I guess. But yes, decent.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today was Joya de Nicaragua day apparently...started of with a JdN Antaño 1970 belicoso which was very good, always enjoy that one. I capped off my day with an Antaño Dark Corojo in the El Martillo size, a chunky 5.5x54 robusto and that one was very good as well, I really like that size though I've yet to try any of the others.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    La Herencia Cubana robusto. Great small stick. Might have to invest in a box...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gran Habano #1 Connecticut... always good with a cup-o-joe.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Smoked two yesterday. Started with a JDN Dark Corojo, wow - this cigar is frickin awesome. This was fresh off the truck and it was still awesome. I ordered 5 from The Beard and man do I wish I had gotten more. They'll be on my next order for sure.
    Finished the night up with an OpusX. It was good, but it didn't have the "wow factor" the **** had that I smoked in February with Kuzi.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I had a LFD Camaroon Cabinet lancero last night at the B&M. This is one of Joe's favorites if I am not mistaken, and I can certainly see why. This was a phenomenal smoke! I only bought the one just to try it out last night but I know for sure that I will be getting more!
  • JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Smoked a Xikar Defiance last night. It was good but the construction didn't hold up as well as the first one i smoked. Solid cigar though.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I had a LFD Camaroon Cabinet lancero last night at the B&M. This is one of Joe's favorites if I am not mistaken, and I can certainly see why. This was a phenomenal smoke! I only bought the one just to try it out last night but I know for sure that I will be getting more!
    Was it an actual lancero, 7x38, or was it the lonsdale at 6x44? If it was truly a lancero then it wasn't the Cam. Cab but the DL lancero w/ Cam. wrapper. That said, regardless I think both are incredible cigars, in my opinion the Cam. Cab lonsdale has a slight edge. Glad you tried one and liked it.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just had a 5 Vegas Classic....
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    Was it an actual lancero, 7x38, or was it the lonsdale at 6x44? If it was truly a lancero then it wasn't the Cam. Cab but the DL lancero w/ Cam. wrapper. That said, regardless I think both are incredible cigars, in my opinion the Cam. Cab lonsdale has a slight edge. Glad you tried one and liked it.
    It was in fact the Cam Cab lonsdale. My mistake. If they had more than a few of these left I might go back and buy a box. I will hold off I guess until they get more in, should be a couple weeks from what I understand. If you ever can't get your hands on these let me know.

And, I know I still owe you a package. I will hopefully get that out to you today. I picked up a little treat for you yesterday to say sorry for having to wait. I will PM you when I get a tracking number and fill you in on what I grabbed for you last night.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    For my first cigar of the day a Romeo y Julieta Vintage, I liked this one alot.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    through the first third of a Liga Privada no.9 parejo oscuro... oooh buddy it's delicious... ash hasn't fallen off yet. perfect construction.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I started with a La Aurora BME, then I took one for the team. A co worker gave me a Los Cabrillas from Honduras and really talked it up. I had to light it up right there, and act like it was good. All smoke, and no flavor at all.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I'm half way through a lfd mysterio natural right now. I have to say I'm enjoying it more than my first. Not really a strong cigar, but sort of sweet and mild.. Burn was a bit wacky but now is improving.