Home Non Cigar Related

Xbox Live and online gaming?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
What games do you guys play, if you play at all? Right now, I'm still playing Splinter Cell: Conviction, Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and several others.

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Just modern warfare 2 for me. I'm too addicted for anythin else
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Conviction was fun. Currently I'm playing Red Dead Redemption, Lost Planet 2, and fooling around with some single player games like Arkum Asylum, and Just Cause 2.

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Modern Warfare was freaking awesome until bastards starting pairing up in a game, hiding, and killing one while the other uses his tactical insertion to come back just so he can get a nuke...so now when I play I got to every small crook and cranny on the map to kill em!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I play alot of Red Orchestra. Arma too. The run and gun shooters aren't my thing.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'm big on Worms Armaggedon (arcade) and then Modern Warfare 2, Red Dead Redemption, and I will be picking up Lost Planet 2, Alpha Protocol, and Metro2033 soon.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    im into the gears of war series,and lost planet 2 right now
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Fallout 3 (only on my 3rd or 4th time through :P) Alan Wake, Dragon Age Origins and teh Xpansion my nickname here is mine on XBL if y'all wanna add me :D
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hayblet:
    Fallout 3 (only on my 3rd or 4th time through :P) Alan Wake, Dragon Age Origins and teh Xpansion my nickname here is mine on XBL if y'all wanna add me :D
    Fallout 3=awesome! I play on PC though. I can't wait for New Vegas. As for XBOX, all I've been playing is Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2.

If any of you ever want to get a match going online, my gamertag is Thadeus Rains.
    I have begun to pay for a pre-order of New Vegas ^ ^
    Hayblet:
    Yeah, I need to get to Gamestop to do the same, I just haven't had time. Are you getting the Collector's Edition?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    MW 2 is so last week guys... lol j/k. I finished battlefield 2, bioshock 2 now I'm working on mario galaxy 2. I need to play more online xbox though, need some achievments. If anyone wants to help me get past the last 4 spec ops on MW2 let me know.
    Matt Marvel:
    Hayblet:
    Yeah, I need to get to Gamestop to do the same, I just haven't had time. Are you getting the Collector's Edition?
    like there is any other to get? Even tho I didn't get Fallout 3 until The Pitt was out I still managed to snag the Collector's Edition of that too, I keep the bobble head on my desk next to my cutter moved the lunchbox since my fatcat like to try and sit on it
    Hayblet:
    Matt Marvel:
    Hayblet:
    like there is any other to get? Even tho I didn't get Fallout 3 until The Pitt was out I still managed to snag the Collector's Edition of that too, I keep the bobble head on my desk next to my cutter moved the lunchbox since my fatcat like to try and sit on it
    Couldn't agree more. I'm sure I could still track down a Collector's Edition of Fallout 3. I might just try to do that. I didn't get the game until last year when I finally had a rig that could run it.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Um, I've been playing Bully on the 360.... Although I bought Bioshock 2 at release and have yet to even start it...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    My gamertag is the same as my name here if anyone wants to add me. I play for a little most week nights and LOTS on the weekends. I am off work for the next 2 weeks though so I should be on a lot...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bio Shock 2 is freaking awesome!

I am so addicted to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Cannot wait for CoD Black Ops this November!!

I have like 14 new games I haven't even played because I love CoD MW2 so much. I will play CoD World at War sometimes too.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Anyone hear anything about Call of Duty: Black Ops? I'm anxious to play it, but I don't think I'd be too crazy about it since it's Treyarch making it and the Infinity Ward's top guys just got canned.
    jsnake:

Maybe it's me but I don't think the first one warranted a follow up...
    Whats this one about any way?

stephen_hannibal:
    jsnake:

You basically play as the original Big Daddy, but you wake up to find Rapture in ruins years after the first Bioshock takes place. Not only that, there's multiplayer on this one. Deathmatches are set during the civil war on Rapture between Fontaine and Ryan.
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:
    jsnake:

You basically play as the original Big Daddy, but you wake up to find Rapture in ruins years after the first Bioshock takes place. Not only that, there's multiplayer on this one. Deathmatches are set during the civil war on Rapture between Fontaine and Ryan.
    And once again... doesn't sound too compelling.

Eh. Bioshock was a take it or leave it game. If you didn't like the first one, you wouldn't like the second.
    Sweet! The new Kingdom Under Fire is coming out! And they're going back to their real-time fighting/strategy platform. I hated the boring rpg-but-without-roleplay fighting game they last released (I'm looking at you, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom). And Fallout: Vegas? And CoD: Black Ops? Video games or cigars? What to do?
    Budget it bro... and get them all.

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    wwhwang:
    Sweet! The new Kingdom Under Fire is coming out! And they're going back to their real-time fighting/strategy platform. I hated the boring rpg-but-without-roleplay fighting game they last released (I'm looking at you, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom). And Fallout: Vegas? And CoD: Black Ops? Video games or cigars? What to do?
    Stop eating. You'll lose weight - and gain cigars AND video games. Win freaking win, baby.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    Stop eating. You'll lose weight - and gain cigars AND video games. Win freaking win, baby.
    i like it!
    Finally opened my Alan Wake collectors edition. This game is amazing... haven't had this much fun in awhile.

stephen_hannibal:
    Finally opened my Alan Wake collectors edition. This game is amazing... haven't had this much fun in awhile.

Best Survivor Horror since Resident Evil 3 (imo) or Silent Hill 2 (cause Pyramid head kinda scared the **** out of me cause I wasn't expecting it) it's a seriously awesome game to play in the dark. After I finish Red Dead gonna try the hardcore mode of Alan Wake since there are more pages through that level.
    Hayblet:
    stephen_hannibal:

Best Survivor Horror since Resident Evil 3 (imo) or Silent Hill 2 (cause Pyramid head kinda scared the **** out of me cause I wasn't expecting it) it's a seriously awesome game to play in the dark. After I finish Red Dead gonna try the hardcore mode of Alan Wake since there are more pages through that level.
    Dude, I agree completely. Resident Evil has been kinda meh lately, the last one was kinda lame IMHO.

wwhwang:
    You have to get Fallout: New Vegas. That's the one game I'm looking forward to. I can't wait.
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hayblet:
    stephen_hannibal:

Dude, I agree completely. Resident Evil has been kinda meh lately, the last one was kinda lame IMHO.

Well, I have to agree with you there, Stephen. Over the years, Resident Evil slowly transformed from an unforgettable horror/survival game series to a slightly above mediocre action game. Though I loved the storyline for RE 4 and 5, the gameplay isn't as epic as the earlier survival games.