Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM to yeah my friend!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Damn Im too late... guess ill have to try the next guy! LOL
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    GadwinDuil scooted in ahead of firetruckguy with his PM by a whopping 8 minutes, so the pass will be headed to him in lovely scenic Carson City, Nevada tomorrow! Should rack up some pretty decent mileage!

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    The Sniper:
    GadwinDuil scooted in ahead of firetruckguy with his PM by a whopping 8 minutes, so the pass will be headed to him in lovely scenic Carson City, Nevada tomorrow! Should rack up some pretty decent mileage!

Excellent..... /puts fingertips together maniacally

I'll send it out to you next firetruckguy - since I only barely beatcha. So PM me your addy and I'll get it rotated out asap after I get it :-D
    10-4 good buddy.........Pm too you!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Alright fellas here's the list as it stands right now. I put * next to the folks that had it so far.

• Cank *
    • Stryker 808
    • Krieg *
    • Rossdavey2
    • Gdsim *
    • Redtailhawkoz
    • TheWelder
    • CoachJamie
    • Lilwing88
    • Hayblet *
    • Firetruckguy
    • Sirfoster83
    • AlexWilliams
    • Zeebra *
    • GadwinDuil *
    • Goldy
    • TatuajeVI

If I made a mistake, let me know. I do think this is accurate though...
    ok so i guess you hav to be the next one on the board to PM the guy who has it? LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ok so i guess you hav to be the next one on the board to PM the guy who has it? LOL

Bill my man.......I will launch it your way as soon as i get it ;)
    SOunds good My friend!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    On its way to GadwinDuil as of yesterday afternoon.

Bumperooskie.........
    firetruckguy:
    Bumperooskie.........
    Oh right - Sent it out to you today FTG, I have the conf slip in the car and I'll PM it to ya tonight :-P
    GadwinDuil:
    firetruckguy:
    Bumperooskie.........
    Oh right - Sent it out to you today FTG, I have the conf slip in the car and I'll PM it to ya tonight :-P

Awesomeness!
    firetruckguy:
    GadwinDuil:
    firetruckguy:
    Bumperooskie.........

Awesomeness!

Wher is this thing heading?LOl
    Just left Nevada - Headed to Colorado! Gaining another 1000 miles in the process :-P
    GadwinDuil:
    Just left Nevada - Headed to Colorado! Gaining another 1000 miles in the process :-P

Your In Carson City? thats not that far from me and Hays. LOL i think firetrucky is firing it back at me next! LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    GadwinDuil:

Your In Carson City? thats not that far from me and Hays. LOL i think firetrucky is firing it back at me next! LOL
    Hot damn, you're right! Only like 2 hours from me! And you're right next to Loomis! I want to visit there....
    GadwinDuil:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    GadwinDuil:

Hot damn, you're right! Only like 2 hours from me! And you're right next to Loomis! I want to visit there....

Why do you want to visit Loomis.. are you wanting to go to Tobacco Republic. Hays and I have frequented there Hays Introduced me to the Owner and his Hinchman Rich..... nice Smoking Lounge, tell me when and We will hook up! Baring im not traveling.
    Pass recieved in good shape....... heading out to the Ozzyman tomorrow. Ill PM Ozz with the Tracking # when I get it.

1141 miles to the Wizard of OZZ
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im not part of this game...but i just got two sticks that had beetle holes and messed them up...how do i do pics
    firetruckguy:
    Pass recieved in good shape....... heading out to the Ozzyman tomorrow. Ill PM Ozz with the Tracking # when I get it.

Cool I hope it gets here before tuesday Next week, Ill be leaving For Ohio for 12 days and I sure dont want that Package laying around our Post office for 2 weeks and slowing down the game! It will more than likey get here in time! Hoka Hey!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    firetruckguy:

Cool I hope it gets here before tuesday Next week, Ill be leaving For Ohio for 12 days and I sure dont want that Package laying around our Post office for 2 weeks and slowing down the game! It will more than likey get here in time! Hoka Hey!

I will make sure they are there by friday my friend!
    firetruckguy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    firetruckguy:

You are the MAN! Crazy *** this thing is getting some miles!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Redtailhawkoz:
    firetruckguy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    firetruckguy:

You are the MAN! Crazy *** this thing is getting some miles!

YES!!!Hope everything is going OK with it, any problems let me know - I'll do my best to sort it out.

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Sorry I might have missed this part, but how do we sign up to be next on the receiving end of this package?
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    That sounded very gay on my part.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    rossdavey2:
    Sorry I might have missed this part, but how do we sign up to be next on the receiving end of this package?

lmao oooh how do we put that in our signature box?
    If you Like this..... Add it yourself.
    Got the Box today..... Sending it on to Coachjamie Monday... I need his addy I think I have it but for some reasoncant find it.... Hope i do it right its gotme all confused! LOL add my sticks and how many miles to the next guy eh.
    illinoisgolf99:
    rossdavey2:

lmao oooh how do we put that in our signature box?
    Click to quote them in a reply, then highlight and copy the
    [quote user = 'rossdavey2
    nonsense, and then go to your profile and paste it into your signature box :-D