Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    Hayblet:
    is it going to make a second pass? xD

Nah, just send whatever it is straight to me (lol)!!!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Pass has been received and sent.
    Seems like time for a new list again, just to keep the action straight. Again if there are any mistakes, let me know. The * means you had the pass (t_evan I assume that it is on it's way to you now). Also I'm going to call the cut off at 25 guys. Seems like a nice round # and still leaves some room for anybody that decides to jump in.

Pass List
    1. Cank *
    2. Stryker 808
    3. Krieg *
    4. Rossdavey*
    5. Gdsim/Sniper *
    6. Redtailhawkoz*
    7. TheWelder
    8. CoachJamie*
    9. Lilwing88
    10. Hayblet *
    11. Firetruckguy*
    12. Sirfoster83
    13. AlexWilliams
    14. Zeebra *
    15. GadwinDuil *
    16. Goldy*
    17. TatuajeVI
    18. t_evan50*
    19. Kingjk729
    20. Jsaint
    21. Surfingzeeko
    22. Mellenium115
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I wasn't gonna do this but what the heck count me in on this one. Who do I need to send my addy to? If it's not already worked out Tat and I are close and could prob. work out a hand off to save on shipping......ha the gas alone will prob. cost the same as shipping but at least we would have the excuse to finally smoke that black tubo.
    Sandman1am:
    I wasn't gonna do this but what the heck count me in on this one. Who do I need to send my addy to? If it's not already worked out Tat and I are close and could prob. work out a hand off to save on shipping......ha the gas alone will prob. cost the same as shipping but at least we would have the excuse to finally smoke that black tubo.

Just hold on to your addy until you're ready to get the pass. You can PM it then. I will get you on the list. That puts us up to 23...
  • Hey guys Im in Illinois ...im ready for the package. pm me for my addy..
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow, this pass is probably the longest I've seen in awhile!

"Long ashes my friends."

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got the pass today. I will be sending it to surfingzeeko Mon. for another 2000mi to be added on. I've added everyone to the list that wasn't already on it.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Wait aren't king and jsaint supposed to get it first?
    I couldn't really see any set order to the list. So i just figure the more miles the better. If there is supposed to be a set order someone please let me know. I don't wanna mess it up.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    it's pretty much send it to whoever
    Alright sounds good to me, bring it on!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'll take it whenever...............
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    yeah this was a long pass. I want to see the outcome
  • Ill take the pass whenever you guys like. PM me for the addy Thanks guys
    pass is on its way surfingzeeko.
    woohoo! lol I am excited.
  • when u get it, send it my way, to illinois.....ohh yeah
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Hmmm
    Hmmmmm, is right.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Alright I forgot this was coming and when I saw the package, I thought someone just gave me the biggest bomb ever lol. So I have it, and there has been some discussion as to the order being jumbled up. The rule sheet that is going along with it says that the person who currently has the package can send it to anyone on the list that they want. I wasn't aware of this before, but yeah. I'm going to leave it up to the final three guys, which are: MILLENIUM115, JSAINT, and KINKJK729. Do you guys want to go for the miles, or resume the order that was being kept before? talk amongst yourselves, and I'll send this out as soon as you guys give me the ok.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    surfingzeeko:
    Alright I forgot this was coming and when I saw the package, I thought someone just gave me the biggest bomb ever lol. So I have it, and there has been some discussion as to the order being jumbled up. The rule sheet that is going along with it says that the person who currently has the package can send it to anyone on the list that they want. I wasn't aware of this before, but yeah. I'm going to leave it up to the final three guys, which are: MILLENIUM115, JSAINT, and KINKJK729. Do you guys want to go for the miles, or resume the order that was being kept before? talk amongst yourselves, and I'll send this out as soon as you guys give me the ok.
    There are a lot more botl who haven't gotten it besides those three. Just pick whoever asked first.
    Alex Williams:
    surfingzeeko:
    There are a lot more botl who haven't gotten it besides those three. Just pick whoever asked first.
    alright sounds good. I'll get it out before weeks end.
    surfingzeeko:
    The rule sheet that is going along with it says that the person who currently has the package can send it to anyone on the list that they want. I wasn't aware of this before, but yeah. I'm going to leave it up to the final three guys, which are: MILLENIUM115, JSAINT, and KINKJK729. Do you guys want to go for the miles, or resume the order that was being kept before? talk amongst yourselves, and I'll send this out as soon as you guys give me the ok.

I set that rule (non rule really) figuring if someone had a trade or bomb for someone else - heck just send it along. Below is a list that should help you out. I put a * next to the guys that have had it so far. My $.02 involves 2 thoughts on who should get it next. 1) Maybe someone from the original list (say an Alex Williams) that has not had it yet. 2) Who asked to get it and did not yet - I think that would make Mellenium115 first.
    Either way not a big deal to me, I would like to see someone who has been waiting patiently get their turn. Here's the list, hope it helps

Pass List 1. Cank *
    2. Stryker 808
    3. Krieg *
    4. Rossdavey*
    5. Gdsim/Sniper *
    6. Redtailhawkoz*
    7. TheWelder
    8. CoachJamie*
    9. Lilwing88
    10. Hayblet *
    11. Firetruckguy*
    12. Sirfoster83
    13. AlexWilliams
    14. Zeebra *
    15. GadwinDuil *
    16. Goldy*
    17. TatuajeVI
    18. t_evan50*
    19. Kingjk729
    20. Jsaint
    21. Surfingzeeko*
    22. Mellenium115
    23. Sandman1am
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    Hmmm
    Hmmmmm, is right.....

Seems like maybe this has grown a bit since it left town. Anybody else sensing a Illinois herf when this hits home?
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    wish I still lived up there
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    lilwing88:
    JSaint:
    Hmmm
    Hmmmmm, is right.....

Seems like maybe this has grown a bit since it left town. Anybody else sensing a Illinois herf when this hits home?
    That sounds like a plan if I am still in the area. And I am fine getting the pass whenever. But I would like to get it soon so I dont have to wait to get it after a possible move down south.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Alright well I sent lilwing a PM because he's been on the list for quite a while.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    add me to the list when it get around, joe
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm for a herf pass. When I get the sticks we could try to set up a meet with the rest of the Chicago area guys on the list...... Then we'll just add the miles that we traveled to get to the meet-up. If we can't get together then we'll just continue the pass as planned. Anyone else interested?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..