Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• Im in...give me a heads up when its coming into chitown and we all can meet up.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    Im in...give me a heads up when its coming into chitown and we all can meet up.
    Cool. Once we get more takers, we'll try to pick a centralized meeting point.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:
    millennium115:
    I wouldn't mind making a trip out to IL for a Herf. I would even have a place to stay if it's close to Chicago. Give me a heads up and I will make the short 3 hr. drive.

Oh and can I get this package after Alex the unabomber hehehehehe.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    havent seen you around here in a while antonio... be careful or i will bomb your ass just like last time :D all these new guys think they can send bombs but just wait till work slows down and ill show all yall a bombing run!!!
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    havent seen you around here in a while antonio... be careful or i will bomb your ass just like last time :D all these new guys think they can send bombs but just wait till work slows down and ill show all yall a bombing run!!!
    I've been lurking in the darkness waiting for my time to bomb the hell out of some unsuspecting BOTL. You should be careful making those threats against me Alex. I will warn you now that just the threat of a bomb is enough for me to go to war. Oh and I will destroy you Alex.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    Oh and I will destroy you Alex.
    ha. funny. as i recall, the score is 1-0 ME
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Oh and I will destroy you Alex.
    ha. funny. as i recall, the score is 1-0 ME
    Sharp stick poking sleeping bear = Alex not being able to count anymore.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    lilwing88:
    millennium115:

Sounds awesome. We can work out the pass details once we agree where and when.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    add me to the list when it get around, joe

OK that makes 24. Only one spot left.

DJ, you down to herf it out if we get that set up?

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Damn I want to come to Chicago but I know there is no way I'll be able to make it ....
    I've got confirmation that the pack is headed my way. I should have it by Mon, Tues at the latest. I'll be at The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg this Tuesday evening. If anyone from Chicago area is up for a meet there to make your picks, let me know. Otherwise, if more people want to meet up that can't make it Tue, I may be free the following Sunday night. PM me if you need info or directions.....

If no one can make either of these days, no biggie, I'll just pass along the pack as usual to the next BOTL.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I've got confirmation that the pack is headed my way. I should have it by Mon, Tues at the latest. I'll be at The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg this Tuesday evening. If anyone from Chicago area is up for a meet there to make your picks, let me know. Otherwise, if more people want to meet up that can't make it Tue, I may be free the following Sunday night. PM me if you need info or directions.....

If no one can make either of these days, no biggie, I'll just pass along the pack as usual to the next BOTL.
    I can make it after I get my next paycheck but not after this weeks paycheck....$96 is absolutely nothing =(.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    well if you guys are looking for a spot how about the B & M humidor in westmont? they have a lounge and coffee services, as well as byob,i go there enough that i could get ahold of tim and work out a day and time,they should be ok with it it will bring them some new clientele
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    well if you guys are looking for a spot how about the B & M humidor in westmont? they have a lounge and coffee services, as well as byob,i go there enough that i could get ahold of tim and work out a day and time,they should be ok with it it will bring them some new clientele
    Tim is good people. I was just there a week ago. I'm a big fan of The Humidor. If no one can make it this Tues, then we could shoot for next Sun at The Humidor........
  • hey guys, i think maybe sunday would be better for all. after a long day of work and to travel might be too much. sunday is relaxing. just my thoughts. see you guys soon stav
    I wont be able to make it for a couple weeks. Im living off of pennies atm. I feel like sucha broke ass lol.
    lilwing88:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Tim is good people. I was just there a week ago. I'm a big fan of The Humidor. If no one can make it this Tues, then we could shoot for next Sun at The Humidor........

Sounds good to me.
  • any new news about the package and the meeting... let me know...thanks
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    According to the tracking number, it should be out for delivery today to lilwing.
  • kool
    I have the package. All looks good. I guess we'll try to set a meet up for this Sunday at The Humidor in Westmont (not Downers Grove). Who's in? Once we get a group, we'll set the time based on everyone's schedules. I'm busy in the afternoon for a B-Day party in Lisle. So I can maybe do late afternoon/early evening.
  • i might be in, ill let you guys know tomorrow
    lilwing88:
    I have the package. All looks good. I guess we'll try to set a meet up for this Sunday at The Humidor in Westmont (not Downers Grove). Who's in? Once we get a group, we'll set the time based on everyone's schedules. I'm busy in the afternoon for a B-Day party in Lisle. So I can maybe do late afternoon/early evening.
    Cant do it until next weekend. =/
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    lilwing88:
    Cant do it until next weekend. =/
    i wont be able meet till next week either,
  • Maybe the package should move on and next time it passes , we all can get together and smoke and add to the package.
    millennium115:
    Maybe the package should move on and next time it passes , we all can get together and smoke and add to the package.

I think you might be on to something there. We can just check with one another when it hits Illinois, if we can't work something out - we can still get together after the pass is done. I say send it along and keep the pass moving, we'll work out the herf later.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    ljl:
    millennium115:
    Maybe the package should move on and next time it passes , we all can get together and smoke and add to the package.

I think you might be on to something there. We can just check with one another when it hits Illinois, if we can't work something out - we can still get together after the pass is done. I say send it along and keep the pass moving, we'll work out the herf later.
    I agree, seems to be in the spirit of getting more miles on the cigars as well.
    Did this thread get hi-jacked in Illinois? I'm calling in the SWAT team to take out all you hi-jackers!!! hehehehe J/K but seriously who has this and where is it going next?
    Sandman1am:
    Did this thread get hi-jacked in Illinois? I'm calling in the SWAT team to take out all you hi-jackers!!! hehehehe J/K but seriously who has this and where is it going next?
    I have an idea..... Since you were so willing to drive the three hours to Chicago, then hows about I send the pass your way and then you can drive it back to Chicago for a herf/pass in a week or two????? I'll still make my picks, but just join in on the herf/pass for a smoke........
  • thats a kool idea....we all can herf