Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Saw IV - JSaint VS surfingzeeko (Complete - Packages received)

13»

Comments

• Options
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

so what cigars did he send?

Photobucket

A diesel shorty, Oliva O, CAO Gold Maduro, and a freakin' Opus X!!!

Photobucket

So began the dilemma.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

What's a guy to do? but you guys know me...

Photobucket

i decided I'm going to send the package to JSaint, along with a stow-away from south of Miami...

Photobucket

Along with the IOU! I CHOOSE OPTION 4 JIGGLYPUFF!!! lol I didn't earn anything, he's the one that smoked those TWO awful cigars, so he deserves what's coming! Enjoy Jason!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I dont care what anyone else says about you Mike ....... your OK in my book and an awesome BOTL
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Hahahah...great pictures! feels like a movie! Tough decision and great tag along stick! Great BOTL!!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Dang Mike thanks! Im sure that was a hard one. Youre a great BOTL!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Zeek you are one top notch bork!
  • Options
    JSaint is the one who did the dirty work to get the package to me, I'm glad to send it along to it's rightful owner. Besides, he did the double dirty with those nasties so he earned the IOU, no doubt about it. The Montecristo is because, if memory serves me right, he sent me a pretty nice package a month or so back. So, it's all good!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    JSaint is the one who did the dirty work to get the package to me, I'm glad to send it along to it's rightful owner. Besides, he did the double dirty with those nasties so he earned the IOU, no doubt about it. The Montecristo is because, if memory serves me right, he sent me a pretty nice package a month or so back. So, it's all good!
    Haha thanks bro. Im still getting the taste of that White Owl out of my mouth lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    lol I'm surprised we haven't heard back from Jigsaw yet. At a loss for words? the brotherhood runs deep!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    I was wondering about option 4, good move man. You nailed it!!!
  • Options
    JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    Jason and Mike, the two of you don't know me, but I know you. I have tested the both of you and your commitment to your fellow BOTL. Both of you have not been found lacking. The two of you have taken your cigars for granted. But not anymore. Congratulations.

Both of you will be receiving a package soon. Don't go anywhere...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    nice going guys, you beat jigsaw!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I've shipped off the rewards today! Expect a super premium in place of the OpusX that you passed along to Jason, Mike. 03100480000274918038 and 03100480000274918045
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Is Jiggsaw II revealed?
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Is Jiggsaw II revealed?
    You shoukd read the Jigsaw Credits thread, Four
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    A little slow on the uptake. I read that thread and it just didnt sink in.

• Options
    Just talked to Mike and Jason. They both got the boxes! Congrats on your prizes and thanks for participating.
  • Options
    Yeah great package from wwhwang. I'll put it up shortly. Also, after a bit of delay, I finally got my package out for JSaint today. Sorry about that, school just started up this week and a new work schedule, so stuffs a little crazy.