Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    That my oldest son started 2nd grade today.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love eating the "mistakes" from my my wife's and my chocolate company.

tough work but somebody has to do it.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i love eating the "mistakes" from my my wife's and my chocolate company.

tough work but somebody has to do it.
    I don't blame you on that one!

I love that I'll be off for the holiday weekend and get to go spend it at the lake with the wife, kiddo, and my parents.
    hanging out with cigar reps at events. hell yeah inside information. hell yeah free smokes. good times.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    The scent of autumn in the air. Especially while smoking a cigar.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    The smell of my pond out back after it rains!
    sightunseen:
    The scent of autumn in the air. Especially while smoking a cigar.
    Lasabar:
    The smell of my pond out back after it rains!
    nature rules.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    4 days off of work and school with little to no homework.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Taking off my shoes after a long hard day at work (sometimes the simple pleasures are the best). Three days weekend!!!
    ljl:
    Taking off my shoes after a long hard day at work (sometimes the simple pleasures are the best). Three days weekend!!!
    I do that... then my girlfriend complains that my feet smell....... Then I punch her in the head.... Well, not anymore, I've learned that any area that is not covered by underwear isn't considered abuse, for it could potentially be just from horseplay
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Lasabar:
    ljl:
    I do that... then my girlfriend complains that my feet smell....... Then I punch her in the head.... Well, not anymore, I've learned that any area that is not covered by underwear isn't considered abuse, for it could potentially be just from horseplay

Whose underwear are on your girlfriend's head!? Maybe it's more of an emotional abuse!! LOL!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Going on trips with my family. God they're pains in the ass but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
    stephen_hannibal:
    Going on trips with my family. God they're pains in the ass but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
    well said.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kuzi16:
    bratwurst on the grill. been looking forward to this all week.

Uuummmm ...I need to do that sooooon ...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I love finding new bands to listen to.
    wwhwang:
    such as?
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    such as?
    I discovered Diecast, Cry of the Afflicted, Edguy, Hammerfall, Faktion, State of Shock, and Mushroomhead not too long ago. That and new songs and albums from bands I haven't checked up on in a long time like Atreyu, Soil, Sevendust, Trivium, Five Finger Death Punch, Coheed and Cambria, and Avenged Sevenfold.

I also found instrumental electronica music from Approaching Nirvana kind of appealing. Then, there's always songs from my old favorite that I never got around to listening to before...Killswitch Engage.
    I love that I just had to buy my girlfriend a new/very expensive phone and I didn't even blink... I'm not excited about the money, but excited that she's means more to me than money!
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    such as?
    I discovered Diecast, Cry of the Afflicted, Edguy, Hammerfall, Faktion, State of Shock, and Mushroomhead not too long ago. That and new songs and albums from bands I haven't checked up on in a long time like Atreyu, Soil, Sevendust, Trivium, Five Finger Death Punch, Coheed and Cambria, and Avenged Sevenfold.

I also found instrumental electronica music from Approaching Nirvana kind of appealing. Then, there's always songs from my old favorite that I never got around to listening to before...Killswitch Engage.
    check out Big Business

kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    such as?

check out Big Business

How did you know my nickname in college?
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    such as?

check out Big Business

Never heard of Big Business before. What genre are they?
    I don't know if this is a LOVE or a HATE...

"That one Rocky Patel Sungrown Torp is equivalent to 7 beers in the same time frame! YIKES!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I love when my bonus comes in, I get to order sticks!
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    such as?

check out Big Business

uhhh... metal?
    i dont quite know how to describe them but thats about the closest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEoIoiHczwU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9GY35tovA0&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJkUp8Eaa4w&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eCDl8c8Ts0&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUTJ_-0agCY&feature=related

that should give you a good idea about what big business is all about.
    Chinese Take out.

Cat, the other white meat.
    kuzi16:
    Chinese Take out.

Cat, the other white meat.
    What you think go in Shiddy Chicken? Or da Shiddy Beef? I probabry shouldn't tell you what in Shiddy shrimp den.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    such as?

check out Big Business

Check out Funeral Class and Devitalized on youtube. I grew up with those crazy fools.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Cruising the hills scouting for deer.
  • working ten hours in one day, then having to go home, shower, eat, smoke a cigar, sleep and be back at work ar 5:45 am....awesome
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I love that the Orioles just won 2 in a row from the Yankees and go for the sweep tommorow AT Yankee stadium !!!