Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    had an isom Guantanamera, if ever you get the chance to smoke one of these, dont.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a RP 15th Robusto Friday night. It was ehh ok. I think it needs some serious time in the smoking humidor. It felt too moist and the burn was horrible. It either kept going out and kept burning unevenly. I have a few more so I'll let them rest a good long time! Even the cello felt too soft.

Saturday I had a Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro. Always a good smoke. THis one too needs some time in the humi but no where near as much as the RP. The draw was just a little tight and the cello did feel a little too soft.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an RPD this morning...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    sol1821:
    had an isom Guantanamera, if ever you get the chance to smoke one of these, dont.
    Arent those machine-made?
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    sol1821:
    Arent those machine-made?
    by the looks of it probably.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Hey all, havent been on here for awhile, just been busy, hope everyones doing well! I attended Carbondale's Beer Festival on Saturday, got to try some tasty brews and enjoyed a CAO Italia novella while walking through the beer garden, it was a wonderful day! The CAO was the first cigar I have been able to smoke in about a month, and it was glorious, I miss the little nuances every cigar has, hopefully I will be able to start smoking more often! Anyway, cheers to all!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a Cuban Label in honor of my friend he must have known or something as it was by far one of the best smokes I've had in a long time, perfect draw, perfect burn the entire time, and a good 3 inch first ash.
  • Options
    Well, I am heading down to the Dominican on Friday for a week on business....going down a little early this year which is a bonus so tonight I fired up my last Cohiba Red Dot churchill that I picked up there 9 months ago and was spectacular....I see another bundle of these hitting the humi when I get back, but there will be so many choices hmmm lol...I will get some pics up of the trip, maybe some B&M's, maybe some cigar rolling and definately my purchases...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mow Ruination can't go wrong with these.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha signature 101 maduro. Tops on my short list of Gurkhas I like. Nice nutty cedary smoke
  • Options
    san lotana maduro box pressed..............pretty good
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had an AF Gan Reserve...this was my first attempt at "reviving" a dried out stick...came out pretty good after 4 mos in the humi! Have another one I may fire up end of the month
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    CAO brazilia GOL! and a Bluemoon with this 89 degree heat @ 10:20 pm
  • Options
    Oliva Master Blends 3... Didn't really wow me and burned turrible... Okay flavors, though
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Had a MOW Special this past weekend. One of my better attempts at a full-body cigar!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Had a good night tonight starting with a Paul Garmirian cigar, which was a brand brought to my attention from Gmill and it was really good. Very Davidoffesque... Fantastic burn and draw and tons of flavor with some interesting notes coming and going throughout. Followed that up with a Kristoff Ligero Maduro and it was a very good cigar as well. Full bodied, VERY full flavored, and razor sharp burn. Draw was a touch tight, but not enough to hurt the performance of the cigar. Great couple smokes tonight!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Padilla 1932 Oscuro Solomon. Very nice!
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas 2k9 limitada this morning...
  • Options
    After a hectic conference call I need a cigar... Hmmm.... Gurkha micro batch liga C-10
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Not smoking anything today. I think I am going to take the week off of cigars. I've got several now that I want to try with a fresh pallet.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    With the temps hitting atleast 105 for the 3rd day I'm thinking of not smoking as well. Took out a ffox "A" to smoke and this heat cracked the stick at mid point...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Having a camacho slr maduro. Excellent stick. Just keeps getting better.
  • Options
    Had a Man O’ War Special Edition tonight...
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    had a 5 vegas maduro and a 5 vegas miami.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Cuba Libre. It's an old standby daily smoke. Nice as always.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had A Gran Habano #1 on the way in with my coffee. And a Kristoff Sumatra Matador for the ride home... It was seriously a wow cigar for me.
    Sumatra's my favorite wrapper and this one is unique.

• Options
    had a nub habano 464t...the last one that i had was very good..this one not so much bad burn and a very tight draw hopefully the next one is better!!
  • Options
    I had my first 5 Vegas gold tonight. Pretty damn nice cigar.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    JdN Antano. Prefer the Dark Corojo now that I've had both.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had a CCom Sungrown...originally had a stick that tasted like goat's a$$....luckily I have some of these cigars left! Saved the day lol