Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOTL Fantasy Baseball League

2»

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    yeah, we just didn't get the interest... it seems like we have a lot more football fans here... the football league should be good...but I'm horrible at football...
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    robbyras:
    I've been holding down first place for most of the season, but my lead is slipping... I need to do a better job of using my weekly roster moves...

just a reminder that Betasynn and kingjk haven't paid their league dues yet... get that $ in fellas...
    My team has been out of control lately making up some major ground!
    Here we go Rob, the championship !!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    robbyras:
    I've been holding down first place for most of the season, but my lead is slipping... I need to do a better job of using my weekly roster moves...

just a reminder that Betasynn and kingjk haven't paid their league dues yet... get that $ in fellas...
    My team has been out of control lately making up some major ground!
    Hey Rob, I'm not surprised JZ's team is doing this...in every league I've been in with him, his team seems to wanna make up ground in the last month of the season!

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'll be honest..... I didn't get involved with this at all. Sorry for not being a more active participant. Thanks for running the league, Rob. But I don't think Fantasy baseball is my thing. Especially since my Cubbies sucked this year, I just wasn't into baseball at all this year. I still can't believe I made it to the playoffs, though. And it looks like i may finish in 3rd place! LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Congrats on the win Rob! Atleast I get to walk away with $50!
    Yeah... the final standings are... drumroll, please... tktktktktktkktktktktktktktktktk:,br>
    Champion: Robbyras - WOOOO HOOOOO

Runner Up: JZ

Thrid Place: Lilwing

This was a fun league considering we only had 6 teams... everyone paid up except Betasynn... So I'll go over the $ and see who gets what... I'll get the giftcards out asap... I'm pretty sure I can order them and send via email...
    Congrats again! That sucks that we had someone that didnt pay his dues and the pots will be smaller but its the cost of doing business sometimes.
    so the total pot is $125 (unless we can get betasynn to step up and pay his $25, I don't know him, but if you do, PM him and see... I'll do the same)

the plan was $100 to the champ and $50 to second place, but since we are at 125 i'm thinkin $85 to the champ and $40 to second place...

thoughts? let me know what you think is fair...
    Sounds good, no need for you to lose money since someone didnt pay their dues. Even at $40, i still profit $15 and I get to order cigars! It's a win/win situation!
    I sent the other guy a PM, hopefully he steps up... i'll give it maybe a day or so to see...
    Roger that, I'm sure he probably just forgot. He seems to be a stand up guy.
    I take it there is still no word on his league fee?
    actually betasynn got back to me this morning and he is going to send them via paypal... so I will get you a gift cert for $50 as soon as I get his payment...

betasynn is a stand up guy!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win Rob and congrats to JZ for second place ............. my team just *** the bed from the beginning .......... o well it was still a good time
    It was fun, hopefully we try this again next year with more teams joining in!
    Got my cart ready to roll with my winnings. Not sure quite yet whether I'm going with the RP 15th Anniv. or the Diesel High Octane Sampler. Hoping to get to order today or tomorrow so I'll have them for my trip to Atlantic City.
    i'm just waiting on the final payment and I'll get it out to you...
    Roger that
    robbyras:
    i'm just waiting on the final payment and I'll get it out to you...
    Has there been any word or payment from Beta?
    he actually sent it through this am... there was a mix up with the email... I had a typo when I gave him my address, so it's my fault it took so long... I will get your gift card out to you asap!
    JZ... PM me your email address... I think we can send the gift card to you via email...
  • RippRipp Posts: 125
    Jeez... Rob is a fantasy shark. (look at fantasy football). Can't wait to jump in on this next season guys! Gratz on the winners.