Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Had a Ccom Sungrown and Nording Short Torpedo while hanging with Jetmech_63 today. As always a great hang.
  • Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    Man O War, while drinking bourbon sours. Despite how odd that sounds, the contrasting tastes actually seem to work well, or maybe my palette isn't defined enough to find it disgusting.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    smoking a gurkha shaggy tonight.....then on monday ordering a tray of 100! lol
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    went to the ducks game today. smoked a rp connie, ccom sungrown, and a la perla. the la perla was the best
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Went on an overnight camping trip yesterday, smoked 5 cigars last night, and 1 this morning. The line up last night was MOW, Camacho Corojo LTD (awesome!), Gurkha Doble Maduro presidente, RP Old World Maduro, and Nica Libre. Today started with a Gurkha Beauty Maduro robusto, yum...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Started with a Gurkha black dragon and I think I'm done with a Serie D No. 4
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary and Perdomo Lot 23
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Ccom red label and AF Hemingway signature. Two of my favs.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    For the 1 year anni, I had a gurkha red dragon. nice smoke, about the same as I remember when I had one a year ago.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I think I might try a punch uppercut for the first time tonight
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Russ55:
    PuroFreak:
    Fourtotheflush:
    PuroFreak:
    Well my week ends in a little over an hour and I will be heading home to crawl in bed alone because my wife left for the lake today. But I will only be catching a nap for 3 hours or so, then I will get up, load the car, fire up a good smoke, and head east to meet her and the little one for a relaxing weekend! I'll be taking my new bottle of Pyrat XO Reserve rum and several good smokes so I can kick back with the family and relax for a couple days. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    You get that rum in a group deal?
    No I just went down to the liquor store here and bought it. They have it pretty cheap here. About $25 a bottle. I've never tried it but read some great reviews. Have you had it before?
    I've gone thru many, many bottles of it. It's good stuff. Sippable, and it mixes well.
    No, Never had it, but a bunch of guys went in and bought 2 cases and got 2-3 bottles each. The guy who set up the deal had some #'s that were a bit off. After shipping you really didnt save any $ and when I questioned it, some folks wereent too pleased with me.
    That's strange... But they sell it here for about $25 a bottle so I didn't figure that was a bad price at all, and it's damn good rum. Tried it last night and enjoyed the hell out of it just straight over ice. Had 4 or 5 very distinct flavors in it. The 3 main ones I could pick out were Orange, Vanilla, and Caramel. Very interesting rum.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think I may go out and have a Diesel Unlimited Robusto this afternoon. Have had that vitola yet, so I'm looking forward to it.

Hell, whatever cigar I have this afternoon I will be looking forward to.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a 5 Vegas A... think I'll get a box of 262 Paradigm and just start smoking those for a while.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002. I think I'm calling Kelly tomorrow and getting another 50.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Cain habano torp. just getting started, have really come to like this one lately.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    LFD DL 452. Great little smoke.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Having a Perfeccion Tornado this morning...
  • Options
    Having a Cohiba XV 645 right now, very nice, this one is sitting me on my ass....
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Having a Cohiba XV 645 right now, very nice, this one is sitting me on my ass....
    What a way to start off the day! LOL
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA Herencia Cubana
  • Options
    Just finished my first diesel unlimited. Absolutly loved the first half of the cigar. After that it got a little strong and slightly bitter for my taste. Will try another after a few mor months of rest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    just had my first house blend - the purple label. Pretty good stuff. Just need to order some more house blends so I can sample the rest.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Had a 5 Vegas Series A 6x60 today. The flavor was fantastic, but the wrapper came totally apart, very disappointing! I smoked it a while anyway cause it was that good, but had to put it down early :^(
  • Options
    Having another Cohiba XV...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Herencia Cubana
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Padilla '32 torpedo
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Well today is my little boy's 3rd birthday, so for tonight's smoke, I will be smoking a Padron Family Reserve 45 Natural, and pairing with some Johnny Walker Blue.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Well today is my little boy's 3rd birthday, so for tonight's smoke, I will be smoking a Padron Family Reserve 45 Natural, and pairing with some Johnny Walker Blue.
    The amount of jealousy I feel after reading this is immeasurable! Enjoy it brother!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Krieg:
    The amount of jealousy I feel after reading this is immeasurable! Enjoy it brother!
    Thanks! :)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo Patriarch Corona... Nice little flavor (but needs a wee bit more time)