Home General Discussion

If you Get One Thing This Christmas

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Let it be this. This is a hot lineup of some very special occasion smokes in a 5ct herf-a-dor. Put it on your christmas list for sure. The will be in stock first week of November.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST117

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this today and it is DEFINATELY on the list. Maybe I'll even make it a house warming gift to myself, that way I get it faster, LOL.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    you can count me in on this....dont need the herfador...but the sticks..yes sir! lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Don't really need the herfador, but those sticks!
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    case aside, these are some hard finds and if you do find them, never on sale.

ashton ESG - can be found fairly regularly but $22 MSRP and never discounted
    Tatuaje Black - impossible to buy except at Tat events, $14 msrp
    Dirty Rat - No one has these nationwide right now, very hard find - $12 msrp
    Oliva V maduro - only 50K sticks released once a year, these are 09's. Hard find and $8.75 msrp
    Man O War Armada - Only sampler you will probably ever see it in - $20 msrp only 300 boxes a year

Even if you could find these cigars out there, you would be hard pressed to pay less than retail. Retail on cigars alone is $76.75. The case is just a bonus IMHO. I bought about 5 of these things already.... yes, even though I run the place, I still have to buy my cigars LOL
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Is the Tat black the untubed tubo? If so, awesome smoke. Only a couple of places that still have them. Definitely an awesome sampler, and a great price.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just put in an order for a couple. Nice sampler at a pretty nice price, thanks Alex. Been wanting the try the ESG but haven't been willing to drop $20+ on one. And the Armada is a no brainer.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Wow. That's awesome.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    lol, I must have that as well...and I could use the case for when I go hunting!
  • sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    So, I just got home from work and decided to check the forums. Man! I did not expect to see something like this on a Sunday morning. Thanks CCom!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good news is that now the wife is smoking cigars with me she reads the catalogue. I will be sure to point this out to her. I'll be subtle!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Man I will be going broke for sure. Lol. I gotta have something to fill the cabinet humi tho. Thanks for all the great info Alex.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I just put this on the list! I need the herf-a-dor. Really want the armada and the Dirty Rat. I have a couple ESG resting one more wont hurt a bit. I want to try the Tat Black and I love the Oliva V Maddy! So this is a no brainer for me! Ive already sent it over to Jeff and will round out the order w some addl dirty rats and San Lotano's most likely.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    case aside, these are some hard finds and if you do find them, never on sale.

yes, even though I run the place, I still have to buy my cigars LOL
    That's awesome, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I just got done yapping about this Here
    I am going to pop for at least one of these. The exclusivity alone is worth the cheap price.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I am down for one of these when they come in ! Also looking forward to the 12 days of Christmas thing this year... Hopefully you are doing it again.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Is there any word on the COTM Armada 3 pack and the 3 pack Armadas for 20 bucks for active CCom BOTL?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I have three of those 5 already. I haven't had the Dirty Rat but I got a box of the Armada on order. So, needless to say I can't jump on this. I will however pass it along to my boys. I'm sure they will be thrilled with this deal as it is great.
  • great deal I've been waiting to try the Dirty Rat for a while and I need a new herf! I'm in for one for sure...and by that I mean I'll drop the hint to my girlfriend for christmas lol
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Is there any word on the COTM Armada 3 pack and the 3 pack Armadas for 20 bucks for active CCom BOTL?
    We will be doing a limited number of 3 packs at a special marketing price for a limited number of customers when they land. Wont be until mid november at least. Not sure how many will be available and what is will be a strict limit of one per customer. Only 300 boxes for 2010 and probably only 300 for all of next year. Will keep you guys posted. All new COMC signups after 11/1 will get the three pack with their first months shipment since they go out at the end of each month.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Really excited about this sampler. Amazing price. Smoked my only Tat black a while ago, and am dying for some more, and the Armada is really exciting, especially at this price.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    that is one heck of a sampler.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Ug... already trying to talk the wife into it.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Just placed my order...says they are still on order...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex Svenson:
    Let it be this. This is a hot lineup of some very special occasion smokes in a 5ct herf-a-dor. Put it on your christmas list for sure. The will be in stock first week of November.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST117

This link says it doesnt exist
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Try again, Red... make sure that there aren't any characters after the 117. First time I pasted it in I got a line of dashes after the 7 and the same error.
    Made it a clicky for you: deal linkified
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Is there a differnce between the Tat Black and Tat Black Tubo?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hawk55:
    Is there a differnce between the Tat Black and Tat Black Tubo?
    I assume the only difference is the tubo, or absence of.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    My sampler shipped out yesterday! ON the way! I cannot wait!
  • Buying this next week once i get my commish check cant wait.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Mine will be here tomorrow I think. It's going to be tough not to smoke that Armada this weekend.