Home Non Cigar Related

Ahoy!

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
As some of the guys here know, I was in an acciident on my moped Saturday afternoon, well the pain gfot to be unbearable so much to my chagrin I accepted the fact I needed medical attention, however when goin to leave I tried on 3 or 4 different times to get into the jeep but couln't breathe, which lead to myu stepdad calllin 911 and my hAPPY ASS IN THE HOSPITAL stupid capslock, when I finALLY got there they drew blood like 2 or 3 times did some xrays, and had a CT/cvat scan .... shortly after or so the Doc comes back and says I've ruptured my spleen and they need to evac me to a hoispital in Charlotte as my town didn't hAVE THE facilitys, the surgery was a SUCCESS it was an invasived radiology procedure, so minus some coughing fits I be on the road to recovery. I'm sure your asking "Hey Hayblet why post that here?" well the Wifi here blocks facebook so I had to be able to tewll the BORKS that knew what I was going through so, I'm supposed to ghet out of ICU today and mightr even get to go hime, so long ashes my friends and watch outg for #$#$$##$#$#@ mopeds when you're driving your 2 ton cars!!! <3

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you, glad you're ok, and have a speedy recovery!
    Light 'em up.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    You should never argue with a two ton car while driving a moped. Pick on someone your own size (like a kid on a bike) and you wouldn't be where you are now would you? LMAO Just joking bro', that sucks, hope you feel better real soon and recover quickly.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Laker ^ ^ I should be going home tomorrow since the nurses don't seem to think I need rehab as 'I was able to walk around fiine on my own accord
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Damn Dude!!!

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Speedy recovery to you.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Glad to know you're doing ok now and on the road to recovery!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Damn dude! Sorry to hear about the accident but it sounds like you're on the mend so that's good news. Careful on the moped. I believe running down mopeds in a 4x4 lifted truck with rebel flag no-fear stickers on the back is a semi-professional sport in Rock Hill, so keep an eye out! ;-)
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    What does the pain of a ruptured spleen feel like?
    ok I totally typed this out before but I guess I lost connection when it camke to actually posting, it felt to me like I had one of those Aliens in my chest that was just waiting to burst out, I couldn't breathe, even when I could all I could draw were short shallow breaths, I ran all sorts of high fevers to cold sweats, at pointas it felt like a Sumo wrestler was standing on mky chest, it hurt to move, it hurt trying to sit up or laying down which makes getting a CT/Cat scan that much more "fun"apparently the rupturew was contained within ithe Spleen itself so I didn't have to lose it, hoispital food sucks way more that jail food (different story for a different day) but I should be back hiome tomorrow hopefully and finally get back to enjoying some Ligero, any other questions ask away Big Smile [:D]
    On the plus side, I did get a PCM (patient controlled medication) of a MORPHINE DRIP so needless tpo say what little pain I felt didn't last too long other than coughing fits
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet ........ we need to talk after you get out buddy ..... your man card may be getting revoked for a few weeks ....... Everybody knows Whats Fat Chicks and Mopeds have in common......... They are both fun to ride, but you dont wanna be caught on either by your friends ..... Now since you admitted the moped thing we will only suspend your man card and revoke, but if we hear anything else about the latter cant tell you what will happen . Get better brother real soon OK
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Get well, and stay off the **** mopeds. Seriously.... I've seen more people mangled from riding those than any other 2-wheeled ride out there.
    kingjk729:
    Hayblet ........ we need to talk after you get out buddy ..... your man card may be getting revoked for a few weeks ....... Everybody knows Whats Fat Chicks and Mopeds have in common......... They are both fun to ride, but you dont wanna be caught on either by your friends ..... Now since you admitted the moped thing we will only suspend your man card and revoke, but if we hear anything else about the latter cant tell you what will happen . Get better brother real soon OK
    my last GF weighed 105, but she was a lying ****, I plan on goin back to walkin to work and whatnot when I do finally get to go back to work
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I praying for a speedy recovery bro, that was a close call. Don't worry about the man card thing, any guy that gets up from a moped accident and doesn't immediately go to the ER is man enough. LOL
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    kingjk729:
    my last GF weighed 105, but she was a lying ****, I plan on goin back to walkin to work and whatnot when I do finally get to go back to work
    Fat bottomed girls DO make this rockin world go round...... just sayin.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet, dang dude. You are in my prayers man. What an ordeal. Glad you are ok.