Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    just got my weekend order... Top Tier Xmas sampler, 4 Diesel UC, 4 Diesel unlimited, 2 Morro Castle, and 2 Ave Maria (the only two singles that DIDNT come from the 2 for one, unfortunately). So STOKED!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    4x T-52 Flying Pigs from a box split. So stoked.

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    A box of padron 80th maduros and a couple tat rex's from a trade. I'm waiting for my 46 family reserves to hit, man I hate waiting....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Got my secret santa package - Diesel UC Regular and Shorty, Gurkha Grand Envoy and Regent, Man O War Original and CCOM Sungrown Label. Also got my purchase from kent1146 - 2 Rocky Patel The Edge Sumatra's, Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve and Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real which was a bonus stick.
    [URL=http://img6.imageshack.us/i/img00452201012152008.jpg/]image
    [URL=http://img403.imageshack.us/i/img00450201012152003.jpg/]image
  • Options
    I picked up a Punch, Uppercut, and another that the name is escaping me at the moment. Luckily the Rep for the Hoyo Line was in the humi and she gave me another 4 sticks to try out- one new one from Hoyo that i'm going to fire up soon. And I found a Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfection A in a coffin box. This stick is HUGE. The ring guage is manageable but the stick itself is 9"+. It's gonna be an awesome one to light up.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Goldy out of the blue sent me some of his favorite sticks for me to try, thank you, I appreciate your generosity! Several of these I have not tried

• Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    My Xmas/graduation presents came in today from Ccom. I graduate from college in May so I decided to reward myself(i'll be 36 when I graduate so on top of being a full-time student, i'm also a full-time dad and husband and I work as close to full time as I can. I've earned these smokes!!). So the week of memorial day we usually take a vacation to Gulf Shores and every night I get to sit out on the balcony and enjoy a cigar. This year I decided I would go all-out with the cigar's and get a different premium cigar for each night we're on vacation. Here's what came in today: Davidoff Aniversio No 3 - Davidoff Special T - God Of Fire by Don Carlito - Fuente Fuente OpusX - OpusX Lost City - Camcho Pre-Embargo - Also grabbed 4 Cohiba Red Dots with the Buy 1/Get 1 sale(so 8 total), and I picked up a Gurkha Beauty from the local B&M. 5 months and counting till I light these bad boys up, can't wait. PS - if i knew how to post pics I would, feel free to clue me in.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    dwayne3307:
    My Xmas/graduation presents came in today from Ccom. I graduate from college in May so I decided to reward myself(i'll be 36 when I graduate so on top of being a full-time student, i'm also a full-time dad and husband and I work as close to full time as I can. I've earned these smokes!!). So the week of memorial day we usually take a vacation to Gulf Shores and every night I get to sit out on the balcony and enjoy a cigar. This year I decided I would go all-out with the cigar's and get a different premium cigar for each night we're on vacation. Here's what came in today: Davidoff Aniversio No 3 - Davidoff Special T - God Of Fire by Don Carlito - Fuente Fuente OpusX - OpusX Lost City - Camcho Pre-Embargo - Also grabbed 4 Cohiba Red Dots with the Buy 1/Get 1 sale(so 8 total), and I picked up a Gurkha Beauty from the local B&M. 5 months and counting till I light these bad boys up, can't wait. PS - if i knew how to post pics I would, feel free to clue me in.
    You have to set up a photobucket account or some other image hosting site like hat. Hell email me the pics and I'll poste em for ya! Those all sound fantastic! lol
  • Options
    dwayne3307:
    Davidoff Special T -
    God Of Fire by Don Carlito -
    Fuente Fuente OpusX -
    OpusX Lost City -
    Camcho Pre-Embargo -
    Also grabbed 4 Cohiba Red Dots with the Buy 1/Get 1 sale(so 8 total), and I picked up a Gurkha Beauty from the local B&M.
    5 months and counting till I light these bad boys up, can't wait.

PS - if i knew how to post pics I would, feel free to clue me in.
    Hey brother, what sizes did you get of each of these amazing cigars? Feel free to PM me and I'll host the photos for you, just email them to me. Just PM me first, and I'll get you straight. Or if they are already uploaded, just send me to links and I'll post them.
  • Options
    PM sent!! Both of the OpusX's are robosto's and the GoF is a toro. I guess both of the Davidoff's could be considered toro's, one is 6.0 x 50 and the other is 6.0 x 52. The Camach is 6.0 x 48. The Cohiba's are robusto's too. On top of that Ccom threw in the Man O'War golf set which is better than I thought it would be.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That is some seriously fine smoking you have planned. Never had a Davidoff, but they do get some high scores by aficionados. Congratulations on your accomplishments.
  • Options
    dwayne3307:
    PM sent!! Both of the OpusX's are robosto's and the GoF is a toro. I guess both of the Davidoff's could be considered toro's, one is 6.0 x 50 and the other is 6.0 x 52. The Camach is 6.0 x 48. The Cohiba's are robusto's too. On top of that Ccom threw in the Man O'War golf set which is better than I thought it would be.

Nice. The Carlito is an amazing smoke. Reviewed an '06 recently on Smoke Into Oblivion. Hope you post some thoughts on it after you smoke, it. I'd love to know how the '07 compares to the '06. So are the others. Never had the Lost City (hope that changes soon), but the story behind them is awesome.

Gotcha brother.

Big pics. Can't resize without logging in.
    Great looking smokes though. Enjoy them, and congratulations!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the help and kind words. I will be like a kid at christmas that entire week each time I open up the herf-a-dor!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Got the 5 GOF + Herfador sampler, along with the Diesel Octane sampler with 16 diesel sticks in it
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got 15 Gurkha Blue Steel, and 1 Partagas Black Label Clasico, 1 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Torpedo and 1 CAO LX2 Toro
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    I received return fire from james40. All new smokes for me. Don Pepin Tabacos Baez Serie H, Camacho '62 pre embargo, Grand Habano Corojo, and a Padilla Achilles.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 packages in today. 1st was my movie trivia package from t evan50...fantastic and fast!!! Padilla '68 Salomon...Fonseca Habano...5 Vegas Maddy...La Vieja Habana Maddy...and RP Signature. Thanks Troy!! Also another package of 2 each...MOW Ruinaton...Graycliff Turbo...5 Vegas AAA...Padilla Achilles.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Secret Santa hit me with an ashtray, 4 sticks, and a Xbox Live card.

Couple days ago I got a box of Padilla Cazadores and 5 Vegas Miami.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got these two several days ago, hate it...bought one thing then came out with another lol...putting holes in my pockets rofl Anejos and Lost City image
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Got these two several days ago, hate it...bought one thing then came out with another lol...putting holes in my pockets rofl Anejos and Lost City image
    Looks good. But would look better in my hands!
  • Options
    jakevtjakevt Posts: 10
    After the Fedex man **** around for a couple of days, I got 4 boxes of anejo's (50's, 55's, 77's) and 2 boxes of Oliva V maduro's today.

Lets just say it was a good mail day.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jakevt:
    After the Fedex man **** around for a couple of days, I got 4 boxes of anejo's (50's, 55's, 77's) and 2 boxes of Oliva V maduro's today.

Lets just say it was a good mail day.
    man everyones jumping on the anejos.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nick2021:
    Jeezo man, that is a good lookin haul.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got in a 6 pack of DPG My Father Le Bijou Toro's, a fiver of Camacho PE's, 10 CAO Criollo Pato's, fiver of Camacho SLR Maduro Robusto's and 2 lbs of ConservalGel beads.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nick2021:
    I would love to be able to afford a box of the Anejo... That is one of my favorite smokes ever!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I was getting the daily deal when I thought I'd make it a double to get the free shipping. Then I realized I get 10% since I'm a COTM member now. THen I realized I have a coupon for a Nub sampler and 5 Vegas Miamis. Good lord, I'm doing some damage today...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    And why not get a box of La Aroma de Cuba robustos off the Box Bedlam sale, sure why not? Would I like to add some Gurkhas to my shopping cart? Yeah, sure, go ahead!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    gaberox:
    ellinas:
    2 diesel unholy cocktail, 2 diesel unlimited, 2 5 vegas classic, 2 5 vegas gold, and 2 vegas series A
    Did you take of advantage of the ccom buy one get one singles? I just did, 2 D diesel unlimiteds, 2 LHCof and 2 Perdomo 1oth maddies. For 16$ plus free shipping. Pretty darn good. Would of loved to get more but with Xmass coming hate buying things for myself.
    lol yea i did
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Received a box of San Miguel from my oldest son. I love that boy!
  • Options
    just ordered 2 of the Man O'War daily deals and the Gurkha weekend blitz special.