Home Non Cigar Related

Help me out?

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, as most of you know I started my own cigar review blog. I am new at all of this and just added some banners for Cigar.com and XIKAR. I was hoping a few of you guys might check it out and click the banners to be sure they redirect you to the right website. It works on my end but the page I see is different from what you see. Also let me know if the layout looks okay.

The Cigar.com banner I am using is for a 3 pack of cigars for $5. If you guys have any friends or noobs getting into cigars they might be really interested in the offer. Heck I might add it to my next order just because it is a great deal.

I appreciate all the feedback and comments. You guys are the best!

Comments

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    CCOM and Xikar banners (for HC I'm assuming) both work fine on my end.

I checked out the Amazon Xikar widget as well and it works. Neat idea on the widget, I just wish it looked a little more refined. Your page has a great lay-out and feel and the widgets are a bit clunky looking. Handy enough to warrant their clunkiness but still clunky. The whole thing still looks great.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for checking it out. I think I finally have html figured out.

I really like the Amazon at the bottom because I hand selected all the items. I am using a free generic template. As I get a better understanding on all this I might actually buy a template that looks more professional that will let me refine some of the widgets.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    What's the address?
    www.cigarcatadore.blogspot.com
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    They worked for me. Coming together nicely.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    jsnake:
    www.cigarcatadore.blogspot.com
    Might wanna put it in your signature; don't forget to add url tags
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Worked fine for me. Great site Jsnake.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    jake...links worked great..nice to see a working link to the 3 for $5 also
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    bearb:
    jake...links worked great..nice to see a working link to the 3 for $5 also

+1 looking good so far.
    Thanks guys. I think I am starting to figure this all out. I appreciate the feedback. Hope someone here wins one of my 5 packs next week.