Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NFL Playoff Brackett CLOSED

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    GO BEARS!!!!
    If the commander in grief were not going to the superbowl, I'd be rooting for da bears.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    GO BEARS!!!!
    wing, even though I'm from atlanta...I hate GB with a passion, so I will also be rooting for your bears! I hope they sack Rogers miserably.

"Long ashes my friends."

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    So here are the updated standings:
    Krieg 6
    robbyras 6
    Vulchor 5
    kingjk 5
    lilwing88 4
    t_evan50 4
    diamondog 4
    redtailhawkoz 4
    raschnuts 4
    coachjamie 1
    poker slob 1

My favorite part of the entire playoffs was watching Rex Ryan rip off his headset and throw it down to the ground like a 2-year-old last night... he is a very easy man to dislike...

so it looks like it is a 4 man race at this point, but remember the first place AND second place winners both get prizes so it's still up for grabs... Obviously there is only one game left and it is Super Bowl XLV featuring The Steelers V. The Packers... There's 2 weeks so no rush to get picks in...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So after the championship games theres some jostling on the leader board total points for the NFC game 35 and total for the AFC game 43 and the standings look like this

Robby 6 N 45 A 45
    Krieg 6 N 33 A 37
    KingJK 5 N 54 A 43
    Vulchor 5 N 45 A 32
    Lilwing 4 N 45 A 32
    T-Evan 4 N 51 A 38
    DiamondDog 4 N 42 A 38
    Redtailhawk 4 N 37 A 42
    Raschnuts 4 N 32 A 28
    Coachjamie 2 N 35 A 45
    PokerSlob 1 no picks

Oh yeah on a side note this was my 1000th post .............. lol
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    terrible depression
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Cutler's official diagnosis............. sprained uterus.

What a wuss.......

I don't even like Favre, but he woulda played with two broken legs. It's the f***ing playoffs!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Steelers 52, I ain't in it but I'm calling it!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    lilwing88:
    Cutler's official diagnosis............. sprained uterus.

What a wuss.......

I don't even like Favre, but he woulda played with two broken legs. It's the f***ing playoffs!
    LOL. I'm pretty sure him and Vince Young are going to be married later this year.
  • Steelers - 44
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Packers 38
    Packers - 45

remember to get your picks in by midnight on Friday!
    Stillers - 48
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Steelers 47
    Steelers-----48
    Packers - 24
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Packers 36
    Steelers - 36

"Long ashes my friends."

well of the 4 remaining players who can win, I am the ONLY one who picked Green Bay... so, without further a due

GO PACK GO!!!!
    robbyras:
    well of the 4 remaining players who can win, I am the ONLY one who picked Green Bay... so, without further a due

GO PACK GO!!!!
    i have a feeling that it's gonna come down to me and u rob ;) Go Braves!!! eerrr I mean go Steelers!

"Long ashes my friends."

Man! What a game!

So it looks like the Champ of the NFL Playoff Bracket was Robbyras (me) with 7 wins and Kreig comes in second with 6 wins...

so I think this is the breakdown as far as who sends what to whom:

t_evan50, lilwing88, Diamondog, Redtailhawkoz, Vulchor & RaschNuts (he may send to Kreig... see below) send packages to robbyras

coachjamie, kingjk729 & Poker Slob send packages to Kreig

I think that's right based on the original outline... if someone can double check me, that's be great... I'm not sure if it should be 6-3 or 5-4

thanks again for playing guys! it was a pretty good playoff if you ask me... good games and a few upsets here and there... it's hard to believe that this is the first time the 6 seed in the NFC has ever won the Super Bowl... and the first ever Cal Bear to win Super Bowl MVP... ok, so that second stat isn't THAT hard to believe...
    Congrats Rob and Kreig! I'll get my package out to you asap Rob.
    Its really in the middle Rob between 5 & 6. Five is a little under 60%, 6 is a little over.....but I gues it should be six since you were the clear cut winner....Seems fair to mer anyway

Shoot me your PM again buddy and I will mail this week. Got the beads and gift btw, your a great guy Rob, thanks alot.
    Wow, I can't believe I came in 2nd. I play the NFL picks game during the season and I've only won once, LOL! Thanks guys, this was great!

"Long ashes my friends."

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    t_evan50:
    Congrats Rob and Kreig! I'll get my package out to you asap Rob.

+ ! Congrats
    Thanks guys! It really was a pretty entertaining playoff... being a 49er fan, I didn't get to enjoy much NFL this year, but this was fun and our pool here was a big reason for me to watch the games... so again, thanks for playing...

Congrats to Kreig!!! he put up a good battle! It was pretty cool that we had different picks for the super bowl so there was a clear winner... I'm glad we didn't have to use the tie breakers...

anyway, I'll PM my address to the guys listed above
    Vulchor:
    Its really in the middle Rob between 5 & 6. Five is a little under 60%, 6 is a little over.....but I gues it should be six since you were the clear cut winner....Seems fair to mer anyway

Shoot me your PM again buddy and I will mail this week. Got the beads and gift btw, your a great guy Rob, thanks alot.
    thanks for doublechecking for me... I knew we were right in that funky area...

and I'm glad the beads got there... hope you didn'y mind the smokes... I just couldn't send the beads on to travel on their own =P
  • Kreig, I will get my package out to you tomorrow. Send me a PM with your address please. Jamie
    coachjamie:
    Kreig, I will get my package out to you tomorrow. Send me a PM with your address please. Jamie
    Hey Kreig... PM me your address as well...
    PMs replied

"Long ashes my friends."

Congrats guys!