Home Non Cigar Related

Good Valentines Gifts?

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Just thought I'd start a thread for everyone to share if they got anything good. I think there already was one but I couldn't remember...

My wife hit a home run by getting me a Nook E-Reader from Barnes and Noble! I do a lot of reading so this was the PERFECT gift for me!

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I took my gf to san fran for the weekend and had sum fun in town...nice little getaway...i got wild sex....good enough for me lol....hey puro..ill see u in texas soon....we are taking a trip out there next couple months for about a week just depending on work. We will stop in Dallas so i can say hi...but we are mainly going to be in san antonio and about 30 minutes east of there....
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Awesome man! Shoot me a message on FB and let me know what dates you will be in the Dallas area. If it's a day I'm working I'll try to get off and we can burn a good smoke and have a drink or two!

Well... As long as you aren't bringing Hays. I don't want to have to fight him off of my wife all night! LMAO
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Well... As long as you aren't bringing Hays. I don't want to have to fight him off of my wife all night! LMAO
    LMAO....giggity giggity. It's not rape if I can't hear "no" through the gag, right?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    u should be more worried about me not hitting on ur wife lol..jkjk
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    My wife hit a grand slam in my eyes ......... A fresh bottle of Corzo Anejo Tequila ............ My absolute favorite .
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    My fianc
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Got myself a box of Rocky Patel Connecticuts and a Flip HD camera, god I love myself.
    Light 'em up.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    My wife got me the El Diablo humidor!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Just thought I'd start a thread for everyone to share if they got anything good. I think there already was one but I couldn't remember...

My wife hit a home run by getting me a Nook E-Reader from Barnes and Noble! I do a lot of reading so this was the PERFECT gift for me!
    Dude! I got a nook 3g WiFi and I love it. I also got a cover and case for it. This was the best gift ever. I read 2 or 3 books a week when I have time.
  • My wife got me guiness, cigars inc diesel shorty and Aroma De Cuba Me Amour, and candy from home.
  • my girl got me a san lotano connie, hoyo de monterrey maduro, a nice silver connoisseurs bullet plunger( my baby is trying, she knows how much i love smoking) these sick ass cupcakes made with champagne, a day at the spa.......
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I got my GF nothing... and she got me some uhhh private gifts Wink [;)]. Thats a win in my book.

• Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    I got an iPad to keep up with my cigar stuff in the garage and $100 gift certificate to a B&M with a RYJ tubocurarine limited.....blew my mind away as I only got my wife perfume and slippers...and chocolates :)
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    I got my GF nothing... and she got me some uhhh private gifts Wink [;)]. Thats a win in my book.

You're such a romantic SH ..... LOL .... me and the wife both always say we dont celebrate hallmark holidays but always both end up getting each other something .....