Home Non Cigar Related

Kids say the darndest things......

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Me: "If you don't take care of your toys better than they're going in the garbage."

4 year-old Daughter: "Then they'll end up in the dump and then the incinerator where they'll be saved and brought back home?" (big s**t eatin grin on her face)

**sigh**
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    That reminds me of a story my mother-in-law told me.

Mother-In-Law: "If you dont clean up your room I will vacuum up all of your Legos."

Wife: Gets down off the bed and picks up all the red Legos and proceeds to say "ok, there all yours."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Me: "If you don't take care of your toys better than they're going in the garbage."

4 year-old Daughter: "Then they'll end up in the dump and then the incinerator where they'll be saved and brought back home?" (big s**t eatin grin on her face)

**sigh**
    Has she recently seen Toy Story 3? If so, that's what you get for letting her see it, LOL. Both my daughters LOVE the Toy Story "Trilogy".
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    My kids can't come in our room without knocking. No lock and no knob, but there is punishment for not knocking. My oldest two are pretty good about it and I thought my 15 month old was too young to worry about it. Apparently before she can speak more than 20 words she has picked up on this and will not enter our room without knocking. Thought this was the most appropriate place to put that...
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Thought this was the most appropriate place to put that...
    That's what she said.
    Light 'em up.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    DSWarmack:
    Thought this was the most appropriate place to put that...
    That's what she said.
    ROFLMAO, No *** that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that post also, You beat me to it. Aswesome.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    JC, you are horrible! When I reread it it was the first thing that came to my mind too. Just got back from my trip to AUAB.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    My wife to my grandson:" Where's Papa? grandson: " He's out blowing a cigar, granny"
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    JC, you are horrible! When I reread it it was the first thing that came to my mind too. Just got back from my trip to AUAB.
    That's what I do!
    Light 'em up.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Daughter- Dad I pooped!
    Me- How’d you get it on the wall?!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:
    Daughter- Dad I pooped!
    Me- How’d you get it on the wall?!

That’s an answer you may not want to hear