Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Hayblet, congrats, and can you PM me your address?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    dwayne3307:
    Diamondog:
    dwayne3307:
    Can someone shoot me his address ? And I'll keep the same #'s.
    Please post your picks for this week in the thread...I want to make sure there is no confusion as to who picked what numbers and when, its the only way to have a record...
    25 & 75
    Added...
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    38/48 DD Sir!
    Added...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Steve, put me back in, no numbers just sticks. Thanks
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Hey Steve, put me back in, no numbers just sticks. Thanks
    Added...
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    need hayblet addy to send my package !!
  • Options
    Back in with 50/73. Congrats spence. Package inbound.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    For some odd reason when I send pm's it's saying "NA" for recipient so please send me one if you need my info.
  • Options
    MrGreenMachine:
    Back in with 50/73. Congrats spence. Package inbound.
    Added...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Im staying in 14 / 72. I still havent got Hyblets info.. thought i had it. Thanks guys
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Im staying in 14 / 72. I still havent got Hyblets info.. thought i had it. Thanks guys
    Added...
  • Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    I want to get in on this how do I do it? Do I need to PM my address to someone? Are there certain days that I need to enter and do I have to say upfront which cigars I'm going to send? Thanks.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    long_ashes:
    I want to get in on this how do I do it? Do I need to PM my address to someone? Are there certain days that I need to enter and do I have to say upfront which cigars I'm going to send? Thanks.
    Hey long_ashes. Everything you need to know about the lottery is on the first post of the thread.
  • Options
    Put me in for 27/8. Come on baby papa needs a new stogie to smoke!
  • Options
    long_ashes:
    Welcome long_ashes, no problem getting in on the action with the lottery. I will however ask you to complete a trade with another member in good standing prior to submitting numbers, once that member lists you in good standing in the Good Traders thread make your picks. An easy way to get it rolling is to post in the Trades forum you are looking to get on the Good Traders list, there are lots of good guys here who will work a trade out with you, thanks...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    long_ashes:
    Welcome long_ashes, no problem getting in on the action with the lottery. I will however ask you to complete a trade with another member in good standing prior to submitting numbers, once that member lists you in good standing in the Good Traders thread make your picks. An easy way to get it rolling is to post in the Trades forum you are looking to get on the Good Traders list, there are lots of good guys here who will work a trade out with you, thanks...
    I'm already on the crap cigar pass going on. Does that count? :)
  • Options
    long_ashes:
    Diamondog:
    long_ashes:
    once you complete a trade with a member and its mentioned in Good Traders no problem...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    long_ashes:
    Diamondog:
    long_ashes:
    PM sent, lets do a trade.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    man Hay, looks like you're going to have a LOT of cigars coming your way :)
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    man Hay, looks like you're going to have a LOT of cigars coming your way :)
    meh 5 boxes lol...niceeeeeeeeeeeee..........
  • Options
    Hey DD, im i still on this weeks lotto? I know me an ICE had the same number on the last pick (21). Just want to make sure if you automatically added me this week?
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Hey DD, im i still on this weeks lotto? I know me an ICE had the same number on the last pick (21). Just want to make sure if you automatically added me this week?
    To avoid confusion if everyone can post their picks they want each week after a win....please post the numbers you"d like entered for this drawing, thanks...
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been out of town for a while due to family issues. Hayblet, please PM me your info. I want to make sure I still have your correct address. DD, I would like to stay with my same unlucky numbers of 27 and 55. Thanks to all.
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    I have been out of town for a while due to family issues. Hayblet, please PM me your info. I want to make sure I still have your correct address. DD, I would like to stay with my same unlucky numbers of 27 and 55. Thanks to all.
    incoming
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    Added...
  • Options
    Lets go people anti up...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    after some thought I want to be like Todd and just ante sticks no numbers. Lord knows I have more than enough with even more incoming.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Diamondog:
    after some thought I want to be like Todd and just ante sticks no numbers. Lord knows I have more than enough with even more incoming.
    Updated...
  • Options
    bump...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets go with 4/16 for me bro